Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:30:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinTerra Visit this Friday: Post questions and what pics you desire to ask/see.  (Read 2549 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 07:20:28 AM

Heading there now, so make sure all your questions are in.

So, how did it go?

When I got there, aerobatic was still there, asking all the right questions and taking mega pics, thus there was nothing I could add to his thorough assessment. He's going to be in Las Vegas to address any other concerns others may have in attendance. I suggest asking aerobatic anything, for he's in position to make sure your specific concerns are addressed.

It was a late Friday afternoon when I got there, and there were three major meetings taking place, none of which I wanted to interupt.

It was because of the side trip to Austin that caused me to be delayed in Texas due to the ice storm, otherwise I would have been in front of it and arrived in Vegas early to work on other matters at hand. Last night's stay with limited connection didn't help matters either, but I'm not complaining.

I truly have faith in CoinTerra producing.

~TMIBTCITW
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: