Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:28:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty manager and advisor for ICO  (Read 1113 times)
vegatraffic

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:23:16 PM

We have a team 12 member for bounty campaign and managemen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
m2017 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1299

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:15:08 PM

We have a team 12 member for bounty campaign and managemen.

Hey. How funny it is Smiley
Why are you writing here?
You still do not have the experience and qualifications to surpass our team, which provides a wide range of services for conducting a bounty campaign.
Teach your lessons, children, and do not call yourself a bounty team until you have accumulated enough experience Wink
Good luck.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
m2017 (OP)
Legendary

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:27:01 AM

Good day Smiley

Our team is still open to discuss your projects. This will allow you to analyze and advise you to improve your ICO.
Of course, we can provide you with a bounty campaign service. No successful ICO can do without it.

I am ready to answer any of your questions. To do this, just contact me.

Bye.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
m2017 (OP)
Legendary

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:54:44 AM

Good day Wink

I hasten to inform you that in our portfolio there has become one bounty campaign more!

Our team is constantly improving their skills and abilities, increasing the efficiency and potency of our bounty campaigns.

If you need a quality bounty, then I recommend to seek help from professionals. We can help you with this.

I wish you a good day and success.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
m2017 (OP)
Legendary

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:16:19 PM

Hello.

If you need a quality service and a serious team for a bounty campaign, please contact us.

We have a responsible approach to the fulfillment of our duties and our main goal is the most effective bounty campaign. I am ready to discuss the details of cooperation and provide you with all the necessary information.
Get into contact with me Wink

"One look is worth a thousand words"

Waiting for you.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
m2017 (OP)
Legendary

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:43:30 AM

Good morning.

Bounty campaign has already become, in a sense, a tradition for cryptocurrency projects. Almost no project can do without it. Indeed, bounty campaign, in modern reality is simply necessary. Do you know the best way to announce your project and become known to it? Smiley Of course, this is one of bounty functions. Bounty campaign is much more complex and versatile, covers many areas and appointments. Most of them I have already described in their topics. I recommend to read.

But now I would like to say something else. Our team continues to improve their skills and abilities for conducting bounty campaigns. There is no limit to perfection Smiley

Therefore, if you need a team of professionals, please contact me. I will provide you with all the necessary information (including portfolio, list of services and answers to your questions). Our goal is maximum performance. Bye.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
marle

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:38:43 PM

Our team can help your ICO in many ways. Starting with the development of the project (creating a token, writing White Paper, creating a website) and ending with the promotion of your project (marketing, PR, advertising, etc.).

And also, consultations on issues of your interest.

P.S. Our range is constantly growing. Contact me and I will tell you more about our offers.

I'm interested in your service send me your telegram channel
m2017 (OP)
Legendary

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:42:32 PM

Our team can help your ICO in many ways. Starting with the development of the project (creating a token, writing White Paper, creating a website) and ending with the promotion of your project (marketing, PR, advertising, etc.).

And also, consultations on issues of your interest.

P.S. Our range is constantly growing. Contact me and I will tell you more about our offers.

I'm interested in your service send me your telegram channel

Sorry for the delay, I didn't immediately see your post. I wrote to you in PM. Answer me and we will discuss the details of our cooperation.

P.S. Write me in telegram, then I will immediately see a message from you and will reply shortly. My contacts are listed in 1st posts of this topic.

See you.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
m2017 (OP)
Legendary

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:19:58 PM

Good evening.
I would like to remind you about our bounty campaign services. We have 25 campaigns in our portfolio.
We are constantly developing and improving our professional skills. This allows our team to achieve good results.

If you need a serious team of performers who are responsible for the performance of their duties, I recommend you to familiarize yourself with our portfolio.

If you need more information, please contact me.
See you around Wink

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
m2017 (OP)
Legendary

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:33:55 PM

Hello.

I want to inform that when ordering a bounty campaign from our team, as a bonus, we will lead an airdrop for your project.

Information for those who don't know: airdrop is the distribution of tokens for performing small tasks.  For example, for joining a project group in telegram. This allows you to attract and interest more people. This is beneficial for any project: the more traffic in the project - the more investors, bounty members and the community as a whole. In a sense, airdrop can be considered a simplified and light version of bounty. Airdrop perfectly complements and for each project it is also necessary as a bounty campaign.

I Remind: If you plan to start a bounty campaign, then contact only experienced and reliable performers. Portfolio is the best indicator of qualification of any team.

See you.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
dropthebomb.io

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

Need a Bombic PR? 💣

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 01:03:09 AM

No customers or...?  Smiley Why so many ups?

💣💣💣Alternative Promo Solutions For non-ICO pricing 💣💣💣
m2017 (OP)
Legendary

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:51:15 AM

No customers or...?  Smiley Why so many ups?

Hello.

What can I help you with?
Our portfolio includes more than 25 successful bounty campaigns. In my posts, I reveal some information about our team's experience, services, the purpose of the bounty campaign and my thoughts about the need for it.

If you need my help, you can always contact me in a PM. I wish you all the best.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
m2017 (OP)
Legendary

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:52:54 PM

Greetings to all.
Bounty manager and advisor for ICO at your service. We highly value our customers and therefore provide our services as efficiently as possible. We believe that the true goal for a professional is a satisfied client.
If you have questions on bounty campaign or other questions, then I am ready to answer them.
Contact me at PM, please.
Bye.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
m2017 (OP)
Legendary

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:45:35 PM

Good evening.

I remind you of the bounty compaign, as one of the most important stages in the development of any ICO project.

Here you can get more information about bounty - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3795152.msg49285952#msg49285952 (Here is a link not to duplicate the text).

As in any other business, to work was done well, you need experienced and qualified professionals. Bounty campaign is no exception. For a successful campaign, need a best manager who will do his job at a high level, taking into account the interests of both the customer and bounty participants. The good news is that I can offer you a manager who perfectly fulfills his service.

If you want to know more, write me in a PM, please.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██