Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:19:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 BTC - Random Cut Gemstones [SOLD]  (Read 1818 times)
the joint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 12, 2011, 03:07:58 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2011, 03:27:25 AM by the joint

A 2nd and larger order has been placed!  This customer will receive the sapphire.

Unfortunately, while I do have 33 gems remaining, only about 10-15 of these are in a condition such that they do not have both easily visible chips or inclusions (since I'm not a gemologist, I'm not sure how much that matters, but as a consumer, I wouldn't be as pleased).  I had to make sure that I was picking some of the nicest-looking gemstones to give to the first 2 customers - first come, first serve.  Therefore, I will offer the remaining 33 gems for 2 BTC shipped U.S., 3 BTC shipped international.  It should be mentioned that in the two previous shipments, the buyers had their gems shipped in individual gem containers.  Because I had more gems than containers, these remaining gems would be shipped in only 3 gem containers and therefore not really suitable for display -- unless, of course, you were to remove 30 of them and keep you favorite 3 in the containers.

Here are pictures of these 33 gems to be sold as seen

On the bright side, I still have 3 gems (aside from the 33 previously mentioned) that in particular are worth selling/buying individually as I know their identities and have a good idea of their relative value.

Because of this, you still have the opportunity to buy...
1.)  A pair of identical, round-cut peridot (as shown in the first picture in the original post) that are beautiful to look at and would make wonderful earrings for a lucky lady.  These are in pristine condition and have zero visible chips or inclusions.  I purchased these individually myself and will be sad to part with them.  They really are quite stunning, especially up close.  You can purchase these as a pair for 2 BTC shipped US or 3 BTC shipped international (tracking will be included).

2.)  A beautiful, deep forest-green, emerald-cut chrome diopside (as shown in the 4th picture in the original post).  Again, I purchased this one individually and it too has zero visible chips or inclusions.  This one can also be yours for 2 BTC shipped US or 3 BTC shipped international (tracking will also be included).

These exclusive gems will, of course, be given their own individual gem cases.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: