Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:37:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why bitcoin going to down??  (Read 164 times)
TranTrongit

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 01:31:07 PM

Too much bad news about crypto. the government banned.some company banned. social network banned. The most tax day is in the United States. The information affects crypto or bitcoin severely. so sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:33:47 PM

Bitcoin really had a rough start this year. As this year entered, the market value of it continuously fell in an instant. From a market value of almost 20000 usd last year, it is now under the 7k usd mark. No one really knows the exact reason behind this but one thing is for sure,recovery will soon happen. We just need to wait for things to happen.

mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:36:58 PM

Bitcoin is going down very hard till now after touch ATH last year. Any idea what caused it? And what the impact to other altcoins? Any opinion when bitcoin will be rise up again? Smiley Smiley Smiley
From February 2018, negative information about Bitcoin started to appear. Many countries with Crypto-participating investors such as China, Japan, and India have begun to release information about the bans on Bitcoin, which prompted it to go down quickly.
baby25

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:39:35 PM

I'm not sure but based on my research maybe its because there is few investor in bitcoin, not just bitcoin but also in other altcoin
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:11:34 PM

It's going down because some countries are banning bitcoin and taking actions against the people who are working with bitcoin and most of the people in those counties are selling their coins in panic and because of that, the price is going down.
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:25:39 PM

Bitcoin is going down probably because everyone is capturing their anual income of the year and selling Bitcoin to withdraw moo-lahs.So no need to be afraid for it to crash because Bitcoin miners will always prevail.Think of it like a real estate investing. My investment property can drop in value, but I can still rent it out for income with Bitcoin mining.Whether the price is down or consolidating, I can still earn Bitcoin by mining it. And when the price of Bitcoin rockets up, my coins already mined go up too.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
racebum

Activity: 75
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:29:34 PM

best theory i have heard is taxes. lot of people made a lot of money in 2017. last minute tax sales to pay the gov seem likely. notice this all started toward the end of march. if this is the case what we're seeing is a bottom tracing out. perhaps a retest of that 5900 low and a consolidation base is built. i don't personally subscribe to the 80% bubble correction theory as we keep seeing buyers step in under 7k fairly regularly on every plunge so far
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:59:41 PM

Bitcoin is going down very hard till now after touch ATH last year. Any idea what caused it? And what the impact to other altcoins? Any opinion when bitcoin will be rise up again? Smiley Smiley Smiley
There are many reasons for this. Since Bitcoin gained so much popularity some people started using it for scams and frauds. This led to the interference of government. Many governments also gave their negative views on Bitcoin, which made people skeptical and they started selling it. But this is just a temporary phase. Owing to the fact that Bitcoin still has the faith of many investors, its price will rise soon.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:34:35 PM

The only thing that cause the Price of bitcoin to keep going down is the level of demands in it market which is most influence by some news from big cooperation's whose statements are capable of reducing the demands for bitcoin in so many ways such as Facebook and other big bodies like government of so countries who's time to time come out to say negative things about bitcoin and how bad it is to our financial life.
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:36:42 PM

it's already slowly recovers and touch the resistance level at 7,5k.
I think from now bitcoin will up slowly and won't go down to 6k again
cryptochain5

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:52:06 PM

Bitcoin is going down probably because everyone is capturing their anual income of the year and selling Bitcoin to withdraw more and also small investors are now fearing in investing more money.
jeni99

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:04:18 PM

it is not just bitcoin but altcoin is also suffering where ethereum is going down every day. is it because it has something to do with the world cup in russia so that bitcoin and alltcoin holders take their assets out and do not buy back because of the temporary diversion of investments.
dumiya

Activity: 189

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 05:20:41 PM

Personally I think this BTC price drop caused due to two reasons. One reason is that we hear lot of negative news about cryptocurrency such as cryptocurrency exchange hacks, tightening government regulations to control cryptocurrency, gossips about BTC price manipulation etc. Therefore, some investors are selling their bitcoin while newbies are afraid to invest in bitcoin. The other reason is early investors who invested in bitcoin and currently in profitable position are selling their bitcoin before they reach a unprofitable position.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:21:26 PM

Have a lot of reason Smiley.. The main is someone hacked and sold out BTC.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: