Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:11:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinMKT  (Read 1955 times)
glite (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 10:25:36 PM

These guys are having issues, lost my coins over a week ago and it seems many others are also having problems. http://www.bittrust.org/service/coinmktcom

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
glite (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 08:38:17 AM

Update on this, these guys seem to be getting things fixed, my coins are back in my account. :-)
btbrae

Activity: 680
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 09:51:01 AM

I made some orders and overall it's working well HOWEVER, one order for selling 100 feathercoins just went missing when placed and I can't cancel the order (ie. the feathercoins have gone from my balance and the order is in limbo). I contacted support and have been waiting a week with nothing yet. Coins just disappearing isn't acceptable and is likely bad programming/design but as they are a small team and in beta I will wait some time longer for them to respond.

Also it's impossible to keep track of transactions as they don't log the ones that get actioned by the other party (ie. somebody buying your sell order.)
btbrae

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 09:57:05 AM

Just noticed that they aren't allowing withdrawals of anything. At all. For several weeks now.
glite (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 11:03:04 AM

I made some orders and overall it's working well HOWEVER, one order for selling 100 feathercoins just went missing when placed and I can't cancel the order (ie. the feathercoins have gone from my balance and the order is in limbo). I contacted support and have been waiting a week with nothing yet. Coins just disappearing isn't acceptable and is likely bad programming/design but as they are a small team and in beta I will wait some time longer for them to respond.

Also it's impossible to keep track of transactions as they don't log the ones that get actioned by the other party (ie. somebody buying your sell order.)

Yes, that is when problems started with me, I canceled an order and went missing for 8 days. Travis contacted me and said they were working on it and 2 days later my coins were back in my account. I have sent him a ticket asking if the withdraws were now working. When was the last time you tried to withdraw?

I agree, the transactions should be logged...when you make a transaction a window pops up in the top right corner, I copy the transaction id from there and log it myself so I have something to go on.

The system is in beta so a glinches are going to happen, how they handle it will determine how far they go.
btbrae

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 12:17:02 PM

Yes, that is when problems started with me, I canceled an order and went missing for 8 days. Travis contacted me and said they were working on it and 2 days later my coins were back in my account. I have sent him a ticket asking if the withdraws were now working. When was the last time you tried to withdraw?

I agree, the transactions should be logged...when you make a transaction a window pops up in the top right corner, I copy the transaction id from there and log it myself so I have something to go on.

The system is in beta so a glinches are going to happen, how they handle it will determine how far they go.

I just tried right after seeing this topic and your link... no joy. I don't actually want to withdraw all my coins, as we need more exchanges, but I would like to be actually be able to as without that it is destroying trust, it seems not just with me.
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 02:18:27 PM

Just noticed that they aren't allowing withdrawals of anything. At all. For several weeks now.
Is this true?  You have more info?  I tried to withdraw .4 and it's not even listed as a transaction but it was deducted from my account.

Is this site legit?

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Jcw188

Activity: 546

Carpe Diem

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 04:40:37 PM

This is crazy.  Coinmkt looked like a good site but now I see no withdrawals.  I have a pending withdrawal from Campbx and it's been over 2 wks.  Is there any US based site where you can withdraw fiat?  If not that's just ridiculous.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:15:31 AM

There goes half my coins.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 05:58:21 AM

And they're through!  Not sure what the issue is though.

btbrae

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:13:23 AM

Ok so I received a reply from support saying that withdrawals should work. And they do but I noticed there's a cap on the withdrawal total which is much less than quoted on the withdrawal page, and the error doesn't convey this at all.
sccxszy

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:45:02 AM

I withdraw funds failed many times,try and try,  system mistook  attacker, now blocked my account, I got some money.
sccxszy

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:54:50 AM

Is this true?  You have more info?  I tried to withdraw .4 and it's not even listed as a transaction but it was deducted from my account.

Is this site legit?
if coinmk illegal  site,always can't withdraw,coinmk in us , you  can report FBI  Internet Crime Complaint Center(http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx)
glite (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 09:29:49 AM

Ok so I received a reply from support saying that withdrawals should work. And they do but I noticed there's a cap on the withdrawal total which is much less than quoted on the withdrawal page, and the error doesn't convey this at all.

This is good to hear, it shows they are working on their issues....thanks for the update.
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 02:13:52 PM

Is this true?  You have more info?  I tried to withdraw .4 and it's not even listed as a transaction but it was deducted from my account.

Is this site legit?
if coinmk illegal  site,always can't withdraw,coinmk in us , you  can report FBI  Internet Crime Complaint Center(http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx)

yeah okay i'll get right on that.

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
glite (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 02:16:03 PM

Update: I just went to my account at CoinMKT and traded 1 btc for ltc, transaction was almost instant...I then withdrew the ltc and that also went through very fast. I would say they starting to get things sorted out.
sccxszy

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:20:20 AM

CoinMkt twitter https://twitter.com/coinmkt 
sccxszy

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 05:11:54 AM

can't withdraw issue
quone17

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 04:05:06 PM

Has anyone been able to withdraw from CoinMKT, withdrawing fiat I mean?  Has anyone used the money order withdrawal and received the money?  Thanks, possibly looking for new service.

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 04:27:49 PM

These guys are down the street from me.  I will have to check them out
tskweres

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 07:57:35 PM

Hey Fellas,

Recently because of the amount of transactions and moves, we have had issues with user wallets syncing with the blockchain. You have to remember, we didn't create these wallets, third party developers did, and they don't always scale perfectly.

We're working on permanent fixes and quicker syncing with the block chain for deposits & withdrawals, they're coming soon. For the record though, all coins - deposits and withdrawals - always show, though some indeed have had a delay.

So yes, we're legit, feel free to reach out to us with any issues you may have, we always answer as promptly as we can.

Cheers!

Travis Skweres
CEO - Coin Market
https://www.coinmkt.com/
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: