Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:12:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex tries to take over the Latin American market  (Read 118 times)
AlexTF.CCN (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:32:51 PM

Bittrex tries to take over the Latin American market: https://cryptocoin.news/news/bittrex-tries-to-take-over-the-latin-american-market-20123/

vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:57:15 PM

Uruguay is the smallest country in South America. I do not know if it makes sense that a plan to have a relevant presence in the region should start with it. There are much stronger countries economically where the presence of Bittrex would make more sense. Like Brasil, Chile, Colombia and Argentina.

And if it was due to legislation or taxes, it would make more sense to start in Panama.
fourplealise

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:00:35 PM

Bittrex is undoubtedly a next generation crypto exchange platform. It is offering easy transaction systems, storing systems,huge security that we want, and many special features. I have enough faith on this Bittrex.com platform.
Fetwerivid

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:26:05 PM

This is the world of competition. Everyone trying their best to exist for long. I have pretty hopeful with BiTtrex of its loyalty and reliability. It will be better if it spread over latin america especially Brazil, paraguay, peru etc.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:33:05 PM

A few years ago Bittrex was a favorite exchange, but now there a lot of exchanges born and all competing to take the market and be the best.

I think it's the right action and a good step to develop Bittrex first than other competitors in the Latin American market.
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:53:39 PM

Bittrex was the first choice one day! But day by day Bittrex lost their high reputation. Though It is still a good exchange but their system still poor and old. Now We have several good options but still, I want to see bittrex in the top 10 positions. So, I think to make it popular again, this decision is good enough.

AlexTF.CCN (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:12:58 AM

Has to do with the site being user friendly and stuff... Coinbase nailed that aspect, made it super easy to use and that's why they have gained huge popularity
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:15:40 AM

I would probably notice that the popularity of Bittrex began to fall very much after we saw the Binance Exchange, but you understand that today there are so many obstacles that exist for people to work on other exchanges
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:17:21 AM

Bittrex was once my best exchange sometimes ago but they really mess up, shutting out new member late last year was a big mistake, now all major trader have move their assets to binance

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:52:27 AM

I'm not too surprised by this, I think South America might be on the path to becoming one of the biggest crypto adopting regions in the world.
Lot's of economic turmoil there and the advantages of crypto are very easily spread by word of mouth, just because their national currencies cannot be counted upon.

I'm generalizing though, not every SA country is on the brink of financial collapse and hyperinflation.
Just saying that quite a few countries are - Brazil, Argentina & Venezuela of course.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:11:23 PM

bittrex lost the market as a whole when they decided to enforce verification on all their users and block their funds until they do the verification. and also when they started slowly scamming randomly selected users and finally a big group of them  from some countries.
people in the market never forget these types of scams and that is why they are not desperate for more volume and have been reporting fake vols to stay near the top and don't fall down to 1000+ rank.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: