Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:57:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs and altcoins with passive income  (Read 481 times)
Mang Li

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:28:16 PM

if you talk about altcoins with passive income, you should learn about proof of stake and masternodes
for me any cryptocurrency with proof of stake system and implementating masternodes is the best passive income

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fabainvest
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 02:47:04 PM

Order your Faba Token with a speed of light!

Faba will be happy to hear from you and assist you with creating your Faba token order.

https://vc.fabainvest.com/home

Faba Token and its reward:
Faba Invest is a venture capital company with the interest to support start-up projects and teams of people with a globally positive ambition to influence the world. "We understand people who are beyond the common human comprehension." You can buy Faba token for a value that will grow based on the supported projects growth.

1 FABA = 1 USD + 20% bonus in the ICO phase.

Reasons why to own Faba token:
1) You gain a share in the total portfolio of 150 interesting companies
2) You receive a fair reward in the form of ETH for the shares sold.
3) Long-term reward payout and other start-up investment rounds
4) By purchasing Faba tokens you will support projects that have a positive impact on the environment, medicine and more ...
5) Faba tokens reward have their own value in supported companies
6) Voting rights - you can help co-decide on interesting projects
7) Expected growth of Faba token value in the stock exchange
8 ) 20% bonus in addition to the purchased Faba tokens.

✯   FABA   ✯   Join our ICO!   ✯   FABA   ✯
▄ ▄ ▄ ███ █ Powerful thought and strong faith can do anything █ ███ ▄ ▄ ▄
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:51:48 PM

Bitcore was a great coin that genereated me a lot of passive income while the airdrop was running. Really sad that it ended now, but I hope that there will be some special airdrops for people who still hold their BTX for the long run!
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:53:13 PM

I've different coin which is BCH bitcoin cash.
It's unexpected experience when I saw BCH value increase from time to time so I believe for next year, it's value will be greater and it's possible to defeat bitcoin , one day !
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:49:20 PM

I think there is no passive income from ICO, sometimes big or small income from ICO as well as altcoins.
Depending smart or not we count and know the details of ICO and altcoins.
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:44:32 PM

this is really a good idea, ICO is not an easy way to earn incomes frequently but it really great if we want to have passive incomes,  most of ICO nowadays are scam so it is not easy for an ICO to become success in the future but if it does, investors like us can have huge profit from selling ICO tokens, but we should only invest in ICO the money that we accept to loss if the ICO scammed or failed. that is why investing ICO tokens should be a passive incomes.

icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:08:09 PM

I think NEXO is a good coin that can give you a passive income stream, this new coin list on the exchange  but the x3 has shown its tremendous potential.
Here are 9 reasons why NEXO becomes hotter than ever:
1. Team with high professional experience.
2. Have 11 years in the Fintech industry in the EU.
3. There are 2 strategic advisors named Polymath and TechCrunch.
4. NEXO Token is the first Token in the World to be accredited by the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as a new type of securities, secured with Token form, Equivalent to the number of holdings.
5. In addition, 30% of NEXO's monthly earned income, will be distributed to the Token Holder, based on the NEXO Token hold ratio. This is a passive income, which anyone can receive.
6. Ownership of NEXO Token allows you to access other facilities such as Loan Interest Rates and NEXO Token Loan Limit Preferences.
NEXO offers almost instant loans to users, with advanced security used in the Army for up to 256 encrypted bits.
BitDefender is responsible for the security of all NEXO Encryption Assets. Bitgo is a reputable, high quality brand name chosen by leading trading platforms and organizations: Crypto Upbit and Kraken, CME Group, Pantera and Royal Mint. use information.
9. NEXO teamed up with Onfido - a global provider of anti-money laundering solutions. Onfido is currently working with Coinbase, Revolut, HSBC, Nationwide, TransferWise and Bittrex.
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:06:05 PM

Bitcore was a great coin that genereated me a lot of passive income while the airdrop was running. Really sad that it ended now, but I hope that there will be some special airdrops for people who still hold their BTX for the long run!
It seems to me that today with such things you need to be more careful, because the market is not in a better position, and relatively few people respond to the air cadres with good words.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:06:22 AM

Pundi X. It gives 7.3% every month. You don't need to lock up your tokens. All you have to do is to have npxs pundi x tokens on your eth wallet for snapshot time, at the end of every month.
I hold a bit of this token in my wallet and  last time I checked, I noticed there has been 2 more transfers into the account after the distribution at average interval of 28 days. To take advantage of that, one should start to accumulate as much of this token about every 25 days, but I doubt if that would still be referred to as passive income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: