Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:32:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HUS] HUSSY.io ♥️ disrupting the sex work industry ♥️  (Read 1438 times)
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:26:18 PM

This project will bring good community to people who wanted reliable and safe world to live, so we need this to erradicate significant problems which affected a lot of individuals. If the society truly understand the essence of this project, I wish that the success will ultimately be given great chance to pursue each and everyone's dreams of getting success to its 100% completion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:37:37 PM

i am not sure if investors will be attracted by the features of a new project like this hussy, are sex workers will undergo KYC verification and will need to check if they are safe from std's? I am just curious how this can be implemented and if sex workers will allow to undergo this requirements. Or did I misunderstood something here?

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:43:37 PM

Some projects before that also have some related features like this did not succeed because of some reasons. I am wondering now what the team will do if ever they did not reach the soft cap? Because this kind of project is not really easy to advertise and promote in all social medias.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
HUSSY.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 06:26:30 PM

i am not sure if investors will be attracted by the features of a new project like this hussy, are sex workers will undergo KYC verification and will need to check if they are safe from std's? I am just curious how this can be implemented and if sex workers will allow to undergo this requirements. Or did I misunderstood something here?

- "i am not sure if investors will be attracted by the features of a new project like this hussy" -- You can't be sure about that in pretty much any ICO. Smiley The important thing is however, that we believe in this project and we do our best to deliver what we promised.

- "are sex workers will undergo KYC verification and will need to check if they are safe from std's? I am just curious how this can be implemented and if sex workers will allow to undergo this requirements." -- In countries with legal sex work (e.g. Austria), all sex workers are already registered on police department and have to take regular health checks. However the big problem with the status quo is, that the parties involved in the sex trade cannot easily verify each other without disclosing their identities. With our solution, both parties can easily and anonymously verify each other before providing of the service.

For implementation details, I recommend the whitepaper - there is a very detailed technical description.

Some projects before that also have some related features like this did not succeed because of some reasons. I am wondering now what the team will do if ever they did not reach the soft cap? Because this kind of project is not really easy to advertise and promote in all social medias.

- "Some projects ... did not succeed because of some reasons" -- That's a cute sentence Wink Firstly, please specify which projects are you exactly talking about and then we can analyze the reasons why they failed. There have been several very successful Blockchain-based projects in adult industry.

- "I am wondering now what the team will do if ever they did not reach the soft cap?". -- In case the soft cap is not reached, all funds collected during the public sale will be returned to the backers.

- "Because this kind of project is not really easy to advertise and promote in all social medias." -- It's not easy, but not impossible. We can use mainstream social media, we just can't post any sexually explicit content there.
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:43:07 AM

Hello,
Are there restrictions in the languages list for translation bounty.
If not, I'd like to reserve French for ANN.
Regards
HUSSY.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:56:29 PM

Hello,
Are there restrictions in the languages list for translation bounty.
If not, I'd like to reserve French for ANN.
Regards

Please, post all thing related to the bounty program only to a dedicated thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3629148 or to our Telegram group: https://t.me/hussy_io
Our bounty manager does not follow this thread anyway.
Stellr

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:21:17 PM

I think this project is one of the best in crypto this year! Now with a successful crowd just sitting and watching it happen, all unwanted people will cry at the end of the year.
egretia
dieutran125

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:04:57 PM

Hi. Project How much bonus will you give? Tongue
HUSSY.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:58:05 PM

Join our bounty program: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3629148
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:51:23 PM

Hello,
I tried to join translation bounty few days ago. Do you know when spreadsheet will be updated in order to know if I'm accepted or not?
Thanks
HUSSY.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:57:06 PM

Hello,
I tried to join translation bounty few days ago. Do you know when spreadsheet will be updated in order to know if I'm accepted or not?
Thanks

Hi joletartare,
please talk with Lenzie (our bounty manager) regarding this issue. You can also join or Telegram group and ask there.
assasin21rus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:11:42 PM

there are a huge number of applications and without a blockchain you think you can grab a piece of cake at that moment
LiteNight

Activity: 378
Merit: 30

♠☠♠

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:07:46 PM

I will participate in your project. I have not seen any analogues! I think it's good. Have a nice day friends)

▬▬▬▬ Биoничecкиe pyки пo дeшeвкe ✭✭✭✭███████      \""""""""""""""\      ❰●☠●❱\        GALAGA     Star Wars     /✭_     ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ _Кyдa paзгpyжaть?___             
▬▬▬▬ Ключ  ................ - ◆═╦╗       ✭✭✭✭███████          \ ████████\        █☠☠☠● ▬      ❱❱❱    ❱❱❱               ▬ ✭    ███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Этo флaг CШA! Уpa!)))         ███████████▌             \░░░░░░░░\    ❰●☠●❱/                                           ✭  \     ▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@) (@ )
firaituaku

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:31:01 PM

projects with a concept like this seem to have been widely applied in the community of crypto currency. but I hope this project can develop some innovation features that are interesting and different from others so that it can still compete in the market and attract more investors. stay tuned to see what's going on next. hopefully this project can work and be well realized because this kind of project provides good benefits for platform users and bounty hunter.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
popolopiko00

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:37:27 AM

Wow, nice project and I hope it will be successful. Smiley
HUSSY.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:16:26 PM

Photo from our talk last month in Vienna about the future of the sex work. More on Twitter.

HUSSY.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:47:44 PM

We have been mentioned by FINANCE MAGNATES: https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/love-sex-bitcoins-rise-blockchain-adult-industry/
HUSSY.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 07:41:48 PM

Join our bounty program: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3629148
HUSSY.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 12:38:08 PM

We have been featured in Blockonomi: https://blockonomi.com/hussy-io-blockchain/
Jondum

Activity: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:56:54 PM

HUSSY.io is a distributed assistance and distributed diligence infrastructure for sex workers around the world for the safe conduct of their profession. this is good but I doubt about legalization.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: