Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:36:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]TRITTIUM/Xevan/Asic & NiceHash resistans - MN/POS/POW HYBRID NO PRESALE  (Read 28072 times)
TRITTIUM (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:01:02 AM

This is fantastic news!

TRTT is helping other Crypto projects reach their goals and in turn are getting support to help themselves as well. It's fantastic to see the Crypto community working together to further Crypto adoption throughout the world. I felt I had found a real treasure when I invested in this project early on and have only been more and more impressed with it as time goes along. This is one of the most dedicated teams I have run across in Crypto, and in life for that matter. I feel like this is just the tip off the iceberg of what Trittium has to offer and can't wait to see what its future has in store for us all.

I really appreciate all of your hard work, Conspander

Thank You..
I do believe, more than that i forced to learn on real examples, every time the same team wastes a time  to solve same issue, its just a waste of time
we all here for same target
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nabproject

Activity: 190
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:12:18 AM

We have to cooperate, it's more like a football team. Common goal  Wink
TRITTIUM (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:08:28 AM

We successfully opened corporate bank account and paid for cryptocurrency license

ComOff

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:07:39 PM

Vote for Trittium!
https://aiodex.com/vote
Torn80beta

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:33:55 PM

I've posted my TRITTIUM platform review! You can find it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4787013.new#new
I'll appreciate if you leave a comment.
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:34:24 AM

Trittium project helps elevate financial freedom not in single individual but in community as a whole by educating them on how to manage their monetary problems. They want to support community with less access to traditional bank, low in educational attainment and has no collateral back up without geographical barriers.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:04:21 AM

Wow this is another amazing project here in the crypto curency community that come to exist with a good potential and great capabilities. I am looking forward to what the Trittium can make to bring a good impact in the community that will benefits the whole community. I will know more about this project and keep observing for more updates and announcements.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:10:24 AM

Well. How much Trittium for setup Master Nodes at here? And what is pricr of Trittium at current time? No presale is mean only main sale?

KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:21:56 AM

This project has caught my attention and here it goes, I read the information regarding this project and I am glad to what the TriIttium wants toward the crypto currency community. Moreover, I have already been visited their website and there they have their whitepaper. I think this project needs more promotions.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:30:57 AM

This project has caught my attention and here it goes, I read the information regarding this project and I am glad to what the TriIttium wants toward the crypto currency community. Moreover, I have already been visited their website and there they have their whitepaper. I think this project needs more promotions.
Me too. I have a question about airdrop and bounty program. Have they ran it before? I am really seriously.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:33:57 PM

Yes, they will need advertising for sure, I just happened to see this project. It's interesting and weird why I did not see it before, there was no advertising about the project.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:03:10 PM

Hello team, when does the distribution of tokens begin? This information you do not have on the site. Please publish this information. Thank you.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:30:25 PM

The project seems interesting as they were able to helped all people of crypto to earned enough profits from their investments. They also have provided many features that will attract more people here and be part on this loan platform. Hopefully, the web wallet of Trittium will be available so that we can have a test on this platform on how it works in real time.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:44:12 PM

you have ready wallets for Windows and Linux. And what about the purses for smartphones Android and iOS? Is the development planned in the near future?
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:17:30 PM

It is deserving to choose Trittium as my choice as we can see they have implemented a loan idea which is really interesting opportunity to experience with the project at the initial level which adds a value for participants along with NiceHas resistans.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:22:16 PM

Yes, they will need advertising for sure, I just happened to see this project. It's interesting and weird why I did not see it before, there was no advertising about the project.
That will bring more attention of the crypto currency users by gaining more involvement and engagement accordingly they can also take an initiative planning to list on any popular exchanges as we will have more possibilities to reach the expectations.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:31:06 PM

We do not require to wait for 3 to 4 days to receive our rewards as per the Trittium current deployment activity this will bring more attention and interest of the participants, we wait to experience this deployment activity go successfully with this planned activity as discussed in the official white papers.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:36:26 PM

It was a amazing project to develop the system which would provide banks with the tools for attractive cooperation.
It has a good opportunity for those who involved in the electronic market, they also have provided many features that will attract more people and I will do research for more benefits of the project and I will keep my eye on it for more updates and announcements.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:20:28 PM

Important one , prepare to a lot of math, We announce fork to control inflation, fork will take 30-45 days from now.
Rewards will be reduced to 80 coins  split 80% Masternode , 20% POS
Then Halved in 3 month and then Halved again in 3 month, No collateral change, All coins you accumulated so far will stay with you.
That's how the rewards will look like, limiting supply to about 140M area

As you can see in the screenshot we starting  prove of consumption starting February 2019, the following screenshot will explain how it will affect additional ROI based on or revenue assumption
On top of that ROI please pay attention to the deficit column, this supposes to increase the coin value, since we ill have to purchase from exchange more coins that generating.
I will be more then happy if someone who really understand why its great and innovative will contact me and create an article about that.

Metrics in details explaining all the ventures and allocation seems achievable but we seek waiting more looking on further areas as you have focused with various IOS and Android versions that grabs more attention of various new users from various zones.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:21:19 PM

That will bring more attention of the crypto currency users by gaining more involvement and engagement accordingly they can also take an initiative planning to list on any popular exchanges as we will have more possibilities to reach the expectations.
in any case, the project is just beginning its development and these guys still have a lot of work. But I think they should pay special attention to advertising their project, so that the development of the project was successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: