Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:58:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spammer/Shitposter. Copy paste same reply all over the forum.  (Read 239 times)
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:05:50 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 05:54:13 AM by Coolcryptovator

Just share this profile because I have seen this kind of profile first time.
Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1039028;sa=showPosts;start=0

He/she just copy past same thing only edit the link his/her  all reply on life time.

I don't know it will consider copy paste or spam. But as well as this is not good practices.
I have reported his profile to moderator.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:20:01 AM

If you already reported it to the moderator, the only thing left for now is to wait for that account to be tagged. It's good that he's listing icos on his (a) site but if it's entirely a post like that, then it should be addressed.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:16:51 PM

Not only spamming but also supporting most likely some scam ICOs, these people not only should get tagged along with their ICO buddies but they should get banned. however I don't think in this case they are breaking any forum rules. I'd like to suggest that you should at least investigate those ICOs to find if they are fake, scams.
P.s, fix your spellings, it's paste and not past.

🖤😏
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 06:01:07 AM

Not only spamming but also supporting most likely some scam ICOs, these people not only should get tagged along with their ICO buddies but they should get banned. however I don't think in this case they are breaking any forum rules. I'd like to suggest that you should at least investigate those ICOs to find if they are fake, scams.
P.s, fix your spellings, it's paste and not past.

Yes I have found one ongoing scam ICO with fake team
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4560283.msg41086204#msg41086204

I think we can find many more exit scam on their list also.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██