Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:01:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Educating users on cryptocurrency via prize draws - Help needed.  (Read 510 times)
tagbond (OP)

Activity: 627
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 08:14:50 AM

I want to educate and promote the use of cryptocurrency to the general public, via the tagbond.com platform. Here's how it will work:

We create a quiz Tagvert that will feature a reward of x number of coins if done correctly. If not, no reward given, BUT if they share that tagvert to their friends on facebook etc, then they earn x number of coins if their friends take the quiz.

This is one of the types of Tagverts we have already created - for those of you who don't know Tagbond, it is a rewards platform built for just this kind of scenario.

We can feature different crypto currencies as rewards, so each week we can feature a different crypto that will be given out, to the extent that we have enough. That is where we need donations that are publicly given via a Donation Tagvert, which will show all donations and the total available. We would publish the numbers so it would be quite transparent.

What I need from the community is some sample questions that you think would educate and entertain users (I was thinking 5 questions with 3 possible answers on each. I also need an idea of which cryptcurrency you want to promote and an idea of how much would be given once we have it running. I will run the first 2 Tagvert Campaigns with 1000 TAG, and when that runs out, another with 5000 StableCoin. Up to you which coin to promote, it will be dependent on how much is in the coffers to give out. Will probably pay out as mTAGs or mXXX of a currency rather than just decimal places, as it will go further. The idea is to get people downloading wallets, getting used to the idea of transfers etc.

I am the founder and owner of Tagbond.com, so my reputation is on the line when it comes to distributing coins to the public. I am not interested in keeping anyone's coins - this is a way to build Tagbond AND to the educate the public and to encourage greater use and trading of altcoins.

Any ideas or feedback to make this work, let me know.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: