Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:57:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to determine ico is good or bad?  (Read 167 times)
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:07:46 AM

how to determine ico is good or bad, i have a lot of loss, because its price drop when entering exchange, please help me friend
You must read their campaign carefully and understand it fully. You must need to check their site (if there is any) or maybe their white paper and also the team leader or the ICO. You can search their ICO and you can determine if their ICO is good or bad. You can look up the details from the very beginning of their ICO and their actual thread here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:20:49 AM

I recommend before investing or joining ICO project. We recommend looking at some aspects. The first is from the concept of the project, it must be clear. The team and its developers also need to be seen. The total supply, as well as the roadmap, also needs to be considered. And also the wallet of the project must also be checked. Whether many are investing in the project or not. Also monitor for sales of the project. whether it shows good progress or vice versa.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:23:51 AM

There is no way to find the good ICO exactly because any projects can be trun out to be a scam at the last time even,so we need to check the reputation of the rlteam first if there is any fake details about them then.you should mever invest om them.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:51:42 AM

how to determine ico is good or bad, i have a lot of loss, because its price drop when entering exchange, please help me friend
Bad ICO - when there are too many shills that are advertising and making the project good even though it's new and they are using convincing words.
Good ICO - has real and legit use.
It's not about the marketing but it's the real thing on how the ICO is really working to make the project better and usable.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:54:10 AM

You just need check preico stage - you can invest in ICO in case of successful preico. It means that investors are interested in project

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 09:57:01 AM

Make your own judgement but I also read what those experienced people say about the project. I try to connect the dots or the information I gathered and come up with my own decision if it's good or bad.

shleem2

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:58:03 AM

research, research, research! i cannot stress this enough. the only way to find out if an ico is good or bad, a scam or legit, is to do the RESEARCH. read the whitepaper. check out the team. learn about the project and what they are trying to achieve etc etc
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:00:42 AM

It's not that easy to find a good project. Just like everyone above me have mentioned, you should do some research.
And as for the price drop, we cannot do anything about it. I mean like, a really great project should have a great team and community.
A great team, at least could make the price in a stable states. And it also depends on its pair prices.
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:01:37 AM

research, research, research! i cannot stress this enough. the only way to find out if an ico is good or bad, a scam or legit, is to do the RESEARCH. read the whitepaper. check out the team. learn about the project and what they are trying to achieve etc etc
You got it right. Its all about the research. Many people are too lazy to research the coin that they wish to invest into and only invest since everyone else are investing. This herd mentality is guaranteed to screw things up for you at some point or another. You need to do your research by analyzing the whitepaper, checking the development team, social media interactions by the development team, soft cap or hard cap etc. Research is key.

GaxviiBuss

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:04:30 AM

Most easily, you just need to follow Ian Balina private group to get rating about upcoming ico.
If you want to decide an ico yourself, you must decide base on 4 important things:
1. Price sale, market cap after ico
2. Community numbers
3. Dev team
4. Roadmap and product
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:06:57 AM

Make your own judgement but I also read what those experienced people say about the project. I try to connect the dots or the information I gathered and come up with my own decision if it's good or bad.
Yes others people feedback is also important whether the project is good. A lot of factors to check if good to invest since nowadays there are many Ico's failed. Can't able to fulfill the promise also of the team is one of the reason's of failed project. So we must be very careful to check the project.
suzane18

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 10:10:49 AM

There are various aspects which should be taken into consideration while determining if the ICO is good or not
1) ICO should be able to reach their soft cap
2) Team members details should be mentioned
3) We should be able to see token use case
4) Development of the product should have been started and alpha, beta version should be available
5)Team is working as per the schedule mentioned in their roadmap
6)Registration of the company, if they have mentioned these details on their website or online.
7) If their team is accessible, can meet them up either in events or conferences

If all these criteria are met by an ICO we should definitely invest in such ICOs

▬▬▬▬▬  First Ever Commodity Crypto Exchange  ▬▬▬▬▬
Digital Ticks│ Public Token Sale
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:11:22 AM

You can also ask God allmighty, or if you psychic, or cleaver you can see the future so no problem... other than those eazy ways, there are only hard ways like, looking up every member of that team ICO, and ICO it'self plus how's the site formed, and what they have in plan with that... if they promise you only profit, then there is just another shitcoin there only for money on the market and probably a scam. I in a commercial they start with words like: How wil you beneffit...?, or something like that, you know, there is a next bitconnect

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
WhaleTank

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 10:16:21 AM

Join WhaleTank and participate in ICOs they suggest!
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:28:58 AM

it depends on the project if you think they have a good concept they it should be good and check the roadmap also if it the coin would be good in the long term. if you dont know how to determine a good ico you can just check ico rating websites like icorating,ico bench just pick the ones who have the highest rating and your good.
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:29:33 AM

Here are few tips...

Check the team (and advisors) and their experience in crypto.
Take time to read whitepaper and to understand the project. You have to understand the project and believe it can make maney.
Check the community and social medias accounts (SCAMS often have very recent accounts with low information).
Try to talk with members of the team, (real ICO : they talk about their project VS SCAM : they talk only about selling you tokens)
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:32:08 AM

I will help you to see a good project or not,
easy way, see whitepaper is very important, and see how many communities in telegram,
facebook dan twitter because community is also very important
Television123

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:32:23 AM

You need to figure out how to identify good icos.
You need to look at their team, you need to research on their token metrics. You need to look at the quality of the discussion on their telegram groups . you need to read their whitepaper to be able to spot out if its worth it or not.

And many others
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:45:27 AM

Yes, you're right often when new tokens that just go to the stock immediately fall in price. But you do not have to worry if this is a really good project, then the price will soon increase and you will get a profit.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: