Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:23:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What you should do when you lose most of money?  (Read 5550 times)
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:48:00 PM

If I lose most of my money because of ny wrong decisions I will hate myself, I will cry until I did not get over with it and I may also lose myself. Money is very hard to earn in these days and I will just waste it ? What a stupid. I do not know how to get up again but i surely have to recover feom it.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:22:29 PM

it seems like I will do when I lose enough money then I will contemplate and will correct myself, after which I record all my mistakes that make me a loss so much and as much as possible I not to repeat the same mistake.
It was such a big failure for me to lose most of my money of course I would feel so lost but if ever that it would happen I'll try to trained myself to recover from loses I've made and learned from my mistakes though this mistakes can be corrected but the money that losed cannot be returned back easily so let's move from this loses and keep on going.
mulyadi dedii

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:42:21 PM

In this case of course everything we do has a risk that we must be ready to achieve.
from several ways to return the money that has been lost, trading to be the right choice, but certainly with the right strategy and analysis.
in the trading being discussed, there are risks to be faced such as loss. if we are fixated on what we experience, surely what happens then is upset, angry, emotionless. but if we do the analysis on the losses we experience will certainly provide a lesson for better trading in the next time. everyone has a different background, takes a different way, but has the same goal of profiting from trading.

Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:06:10 PM

After I accidentaly lost my 80% of money I have struggled a lot, but ultimately I have returned all of that with some time passed, so...
The first thing is that you should not let yourself loose money. You can do that by making good and wise moves in the market keeping everything in mind. However if you in case loose money due to any wrong decision, you should not be pessimistic about that and should rather not repeat the mistake in future. Plus a loss of money in crypto means you have to broaden your horizon about the crypto and research more. This will eventually lead you to perfection.
Sanchezino40

Activity: 484
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:32:25 PM

When trading, there could be financial loss. But the Question bus, what do you do when there is massive loss when trading? Sometimes you will want to throw more money in the market in order to recover your loss but that's not the best option. First go back to the drawing board and taken a look at what you are doing wrong. Then increase more of your knowledge by learning how to trade. Avoid greed. Greed is one bad trait that draw us into loss in trading. If we heed all these points, there will be successful reduction in loss.
RKSummer

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:57:22 PM

Mistakes are routine life in trading, so getting dissapointed due to these things is completely meaningless and might lead to losses more, if you keep on worrying about past disappointments

Losses is natural in many types of investment. But it doesn't mean you will stop. Learn from your mistake. Holding back will stress you more. Try to upgrade your stategy and be more wise. Think positive and try again. 😊😊

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:19:54 PM

of course you can still stop trading if you can not handle it. When you lose most of your money, you will feel many emotions like Anger, Fear
Emotions are actually normal but rather than getting emotional, the best thing is to take a quick call back and ask yourself what you did wrong, how and why you should be careful next time, see ways you can always play safe around such moment and so on. Trading is not easy for a start and it takes some experience to gradually get better after some mistakes, but persistence, more learning and dedication is the only thing that can get anyone there.
Dedications and willingness to explore more,  those basic skills will give you another determination to strive back and become more stronger, better to keep yourself on track and don't sell out into panic just be more observance and keep yourself on line, people can recover if they are really willing to learn the process, if you do start from the hard ways then better to learn how to make it easy for you to learn the passive ways.
This is totally out of mind if you are doing a business you must have knowledge of that business and if you are trading with crypto coins then you must have knowledge of it. You can not get any benefit if you are doing the process without obeying the market rules and principles but you will get it if you follow the rules and this is the only problem with investors and traders which is making difference between traders.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:39:39 PM

After I accidentaly lost my 80% of money I have struggled a lot, but ultimately I have returned all of that with some time passed, so...
When you lost most of your money then you do not have to be panic and should not lose hope because we know that in this market some people loss and some gain profit. But this is up to the knowledge of the market and its rules, if you follow the rules then you will not face with problems and if you do not obey the basic rules then you will face with problems or loss. Try to avoid and try not to repeat all your previous mistakes and simply follow the basic market rules.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:37:43 AM

Mistakes are routine life in trading, so getting dissapointed due to these things is completely meaningless and might lead to losses more, if you keep on worrying about past disappointments

Losses is natural in many types of investment. But it doesn't mean you will stop. Learn from your mistake. Holding back will stress you more. Try to upgrade your stategy and be more wise. Think positive and try again. 😊😊
It is necessary for a trader to digest some basic rules and regulations of this trading. If someone is still getting disappointed with some losses and start crying over it, he must be shot to death. Because this is really not acceptable in bitcoins and trading. You must be strong enough to handle such loss moment and never ever react badly to it else things would getting truing weird.
tuljan

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:41:39 PM

It is necessary for a trader to digest some basic rules and regulations of this trading. If someone is still getting disappointed with some losses and start crying over it, he must be shot to death. Because this is really not acceptable in bitcoins and trading. You must be strong enough to handle such loss moment and never ever react badly to it else things would getting truing weird.

A little too extreme, don't you think?  Grin
It's his money after all and if he lost it he should be at least let to sob a little.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:01:48 AM

The next thing you need to do is to ask the questions to yourself the "how" and "why". This does not only apply on money loss but on anything where you failed miserably. If you already know the answers to that then that is the time you can move on and make the same mistake gain.
This is critical, many people do not take the time to examine why they committed those mistakes and if they never face why and how they did that they will always commit those mistakes again and I do not think anyone wants to commit those kind of mistakes when it comes to their money after all I do not think anyone in this forum likes to lose money when they trade or invest.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:51:09 PM

Losing is part of investing and investing has part of losing so there's nobody can differ from this.
But losing Most of money maybe for me its a deliberately and inconsiderate because you were not doing enough method to regain the losses

Trading the crypto is at risk of losses. Failure and loss will make you develop better, so trading is not an easy task, it takes a lot of time to understand and learn basic trading principles.
But were not talking just trading here,theres an instance that holding is involved too if you choose wrong coin to hold

If you lose much money on either trading or investing then something is really wrong. Yes there is no guaranteed profit in this kind of market but if you are knowledgeable enough about investing and trading profit must come to you. People usually give up easily when they incur some loses, I advice not to do that and just keep on learning. Invest and trade at your own risk and don't depend to anyone.

actually, the more losses that we get, we should learn something from that losses because I am sure that there are different losses that you get so you can get many lessons. but this will not give you something if you cannot learn from your losses and you only get another loss. when I lose money in trading, I try to stay calm first, thinking for a while why the losses happen, find a way out from the losses although this is the difficult way that I can do, I will do this so I can slowly recover my losses.
exactly, there is no limitation with your chance I think so. Crypto market is such a big market, which give all of us so many chance to do again and again. Don’t you think that if you try again and keep learning from your mistakes, you will get a huge benefit in next time. It’s not a big deal that you make a mistake, but you don’t know how to keep away mistake that you made  is really a big deal. Let keep your head and stand up from failure to earn again what you’ve lost.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:54:16 PM

it seems like I will do when I lose enough money then I will contemplate and will correct myself, after which I record all my mistakes that make me a loss so much and as much as possible I not to repeat the same mistake.
Everytime that I'd encounter losing the most of my money I was always thinking deeply of how did it happen, how did it goes to failure and so on because I'll always make sure that I did my best to perform it well. So everytime also that I encountered this I'll just calm myself because this is what really happen in investment and in business.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:08:48 PM

I agree, losses is part of us as a trader or investor we cant always win and earn by trading. To be more professiinal big losses is in there, i guess every pro here is experience this failure. But accpeting the truth will strengthen our mind to be more accurate on trade. Thinking that i want to eanr more to fullfil my losses. I want earn 2 btc. Be optimistic in life and we will reach our goal someday

Losses are a part of experience, if you did something wrong in the past then you still have the next chances because trading is not easy due to the volatility of the market but at the same time, we need the volatile market in order to earn more profit.
MRY

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 04:29:26 PM

if we make the wrong decision and lose money then we must remain calm and can learn from experience so that will not repeat the same mistakes, we need only patience and you should be able to control your emotions

natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:34:21 PM

if we make the wrong decision and lose money then we must remain calm and can learn from experience so that will not repeat the same mistakes, we need only patience and you should be able to control your emotions
actually with a bad mood always The results of the work are very bad. Therefore, you must cope with yourself if there are any problems. All the same I believe that for one problem, there are several good luck.
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:02:16 PM

I agree with the steps discussed in your post as all of them will lead to making no mistakes in the future. I am lucky as I have never faced such problems yet and hope that I won't have them in the future as well
tuljan

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:27:16 PM

Don't take actions that are influenced by emotions and be patient. DYOR and everything should be fine. Even if you lose some money don't despair, just move on. I tell myself that every day.  Grin

I agree with the steps discussed in your post as all of them will lead to making no mistakes in the future. I am lucky as I have never faced such problems yet and hope that I won't have them in the future as well

I hope it stays that way for you buddy.
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:08:00 AM

to avoid the mistakes I made to not happen again. I used to do when I lost the money I had from trade losses so I usually record any mistakes I made to disappear after that I remember and try again
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:48:16 AM

to avoid the mistakes I made to not happen again. I used to do when I lost the money I had from trade losses so I usually record any mistakes I made to disappear after that I remember and try again
make trading plan for each our transaction,this trading plan record all reason why we buy or sell.so every mistake can be repair for next transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: