Certain Bitcoins worth more than others?

<< < (4/4)

Departure:
Quote from: hmblm1245 on August 09, 2011, 08:33:58 PM

I recall reading about 3 months ago about someone looking to pay 1.5 btc for 1 btc that was offered in the original transaction about the pizza sold for 10000 bitcoins. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137.0
Which is kinda interesting. Can certain bitcoins be worth more based on the transaction used? For example the first bitcoin ever mined being worth more than current btcs Just thought it would be interesting to hear what people have to say.

according to "mybitcoins" there coins are worth 51% more than the current, which means when converting our bitcoins to there coins we only get 49% of orginal value.

Binford 6100:
hey, it's me who paid premium on pizza coins.
looking at the history of the coins, they have 70+ transactions between the pizza and my wallet
and they got mixed on the way to me in one of the addresses, so they are 'only' 90% pizza
and i only got 3,50 (pizza content 3,15 ; ) but it's the most memorable trade so far and i wanted have a part of it
i'm glad i had them. would do it again.

btw if you stumble upon any of the 10 bitcoins from the first transaction satoshi - hal (block 120), drop me a PM.
any fraction

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page