Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:58:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcrystal decentralized exchange project (freedom and please read this)  (Read 793 times)
bitcrystal (OP)

Activity: 419
Merit: 252

Crashgambler.io - Crash Gambling Guide

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:49:04 AM

I'm serious. No kidding and sorry for the double post but I would like to read the many. Sorry for my englisch but i dont have a good english teacher and if anybody can better write english textes to feel free and correct my sentences.

Sorry guys but its important for me and for you if you have a world without scammer !

hello guys, so a new statement of me. My decentralized exchange works but the problem is the bitcoin protocol. So i take efforts to can release in the next days a new coin for the exchange so you can transfer bitcrystal to bitcrystalsaphir and yes i will continue the exchange of bitcoin to bitcrystal but there the bitcoin protocol is very slow you have dangerous to lost money. So i know that my project has many down times sorry for that, but anybody the have read the previous statement know why. So the decentralized exchange works because you dont transfer direct the money to the client . You , the client and the third (the decentralized exchange server) sign the transaction and check that all is okay on every side. so nobody can cheat the transaction because you have the option to can look with the txid that all is okay. And if anybody cheat the transaction, the transaction can only send on the third user and no the third user dont have the private keys to can sign the transaction(multisignature address) So every priv key is keep on you and every body sign the transaction if the transaction check is okay(i use hashes the must match byte per byte if this is not the transaction is cancel. For example every body the is a client is automatically a server. Peer to Peer. you need a third user to can transfer your coins. And you have the option to change the keys so that the client and your partner and the third client(transfer server) must have the same settings. To can transfer your money. The exchange works but the problem is i have much downtimes and i dont have money to pay all the server and so on. In order to solve my problems i have more options. I can build fees(very bad) , i can make backdoors to advertize google adsense for example or you share automatically a link on facebook for example so that my projects makes more money. (But that all is very bad) and many banks and exchanges(for example mt gox) use this to scam user. But my last option is to make a website where everybody that supports me clicks freely on the link  so that i can give my services free for you and so that i can make money and so i have more time for the3 project.

My friend the makes the bitcrystal.net page need also money. Also my option to can develop to end my things is that guys here supported me and clicks the links for me. i know i hate advertise , i hate to click links all was good is must completely free. okay guys a question? The people need a decentralized market and trustment and a developer the makes this possible and the developer needs time and hard works for this?

Anybody have a idea to pay the costs all if the dev give all your services free. Also i want here take more time for my projects but the problem is every time and money. Also my question is ? Is the community ready to click on a link and supports the project for good results?

░▓██▓▓██▓ 
          ▓██████████░
         ███ █████ ███
       ░████ ██████ ██
      ▒█████ █████ ██▓
     ▓███████████████
   ░██████▓████████▒ 
     ████████████▒   
    ▓██████▓▓██▒     
   ▓████▓▒  ░▓       
  ▓██▓░             
 ░▓                  
CrashGambler.io█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
NO ENTRY FEE
$550 GRANDPRIZE
🏆 HIGHEST MULTIPLIER WINS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rossen

Activity: 567
Merit: 500

In gold I trust - Aurumcoin www.cointech.net

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 02:07:16 PM

Almost a good idea Smiley
I also have not a good English teacher Tongue. The English is a tool like C and Java :-D

with the coin's world everybody can run own node, possible easy when runs own wallet. De-centralized exchange must have all required functions for running all services. Every body must have own database for the transactions history, also can make own web site for tx-explorer, deals, offers. Any body can make own website for non-anonymous deals with anonymous users, same as current exchanges. But this is possible only with multisignatures coins. Or if a coin have not multisign. parts of the priv-key must be shared between few nodes, other part must be exchanged between diff. nnodes

If you want a mining pool, addnode or blockexplorer - PM me https://cointech.net/block-explorers. Free BTC every 10 minutes https://satoshinow.com/?ref=163215
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23aurumcoin&uio=d4
bitcrystal (OP)

Activity: 419
Merit: 252

Crashgambler.io - Crash Gambling Guide

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 03:41:09 PM

Almost a good idea Smiley
I also have not a good English teacher Tongue. The English is a tool like C and Java :-D

with the coin's world everybody can run own node, possible easy when runs own wallet. De-centralized exchange must have all required functions for running all services. Every body must have own database for the transactions history, also can make own web site for tx-explorer, deals, offers. Any body can make own website for non-anonymous deals with anonymous users, same as current exchanges. But this is possible only with multisignatures coins. Or if a coin have not multisign. parts of the priv-key must be shared between few nodes, other part must be exchanged between diff. nnodes

my wallet and all my services have its own multisign library. i have found the confirmation bugg on m< decentralized exchange thaats meaning in the next release is my exchange complete done

░▓██▓▓██▓ 
          ▓██████████░
         ███ █████ ███
       ░████ ██████ ██
      ▒█████ █████ ██▓
     ▓███████████████
   ░██████▓████████▒ 
     ████████████▒   
    ▓██████▓▓██▒     
   ▓████▓▒  ░▓       
  ▓██▓░             
 ░▓