Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:30:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Feeling bitter in banks?  (Read 1031 times)
Wilsonong222 (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:45:22 AM

I have notice that some of us here in the forum have this kind of bitterness feeling in banking sectors. They always compare banks and cryptocurrency and to the extent that they want to eradicate banks and to be replace by crypto. Are you sick and tired of reading this kind of post?

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 02:58:37 AM

when we save money in the bank, we just keep it without expecting any profit. actually our money can be reduced for storage costs. better to invest in bitcoin, we can expect profit.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:29:20 AM

I have notice that some of us here in the forum have this kind of bitterness feeling in banking sectors. They always compare banks and cryptocurrency and to the extent that they want to eradicate banks and to be replace by crypto. Are you sick and tired of reading this kind of post?
Yeah! You're right. Why there are so many people who compared banks and crytptocurrency. Banks will always remain for a long time and so as cryptocurrency. So we with them as part of our life.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:42:03 AM

I read that banks are paying 1.3% interest p.a for savings account ??
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:31:27 AM

You feel this way because you have spent too much time thinking about altcoins or tripling your money by trading. If you tried to go to the roots of why people need bitcoin then you would understand that the purpose is much more than making easy gains available to early adopters and scammers.

The basic purpose behind bitcoin is to provide humanity a way to shrug the control that financial institutions have over the working class. There is close relation between the central bankers ability to fund governments with debt and increased burden of inflation, taxation and public spending cuts resulting from economic crises. Bitcoin provides a solution by removing all of those third party intermediaries that tell you how much value your money/ property has.
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:36:06 AM

Banks will need to make significant changes in the next ten years. I think they have already felt the pressure, which is encrypted to them. I think banks should be a service industry in the future, and reduce the financial attributes of banks.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:46:16 AM

Even this thread reminds me of the hatred bitcoin lovers have about the banking sector. It isn't any different and I feel that bitter taste in my mouth right now. But the truth is that no matter what the hatred is towards the banks, the banks can't be totally eradicated. Banks will be there to ease bitcoin or crypto transactions.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:03:47 AM

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

Bitcoin intents to give you the liberty to not need a bank account. If you do not think we will eventually eradicate banks as they work right now, I do not think you should spend time with Bitcoin. It is not against capitalism or against the money. It was specially designed to change what we understand as a pillar of our economy but the truth is that we do not need banks. If we do not need to trust someone else the safest of our money.
nara1892

Activity: 1554
Merit: 654

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:09:41 AM

Yes, there are so many  that compare the banks with cryptocurrency in this forum, because saving money in the bank, our money will decrease to pay administrative costs. Then we can't control our money. When the bank bangkrupt the, we can't take our money completely as happened in Yunani.
Sometimes, we listen the motto of bitcoin is : be your own bank.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:57:06 AM

There are really a lot of discussions about banks in this forum. This is quite logical, since banks and crypto-currencies are competitors among themselves. In addition, banks often try to prevent the introduction of crypto currency into our lives and this is also the subject of discussion in this forum. When the crypto currency is legalized by the state, the banks will cease their subversive activities against the crypto currency and will adjust to the existing circumstances, rendering also their services in the crypto currency.

Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:39:43 AM

i dont feel so bitter in banks cause just for me banks are  storage of my money. so i go to bank when i will deposit money. im pretty sure that i am not the one who do that. that is only financial deposit so if you had a  lot of money instead of deposit it in on bank why dont you try to invest in cryptocurrencies right. that is the best way to earn money
thrylos

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:47:37 AM

We can understand them because they maybe have been in bad experiences from the Banks that is why there were/are thread existing in here. Also crypto currency has great potentials,fast transaction and no need to fall in line, by using internet and computer or cellphone you can make a simple transaction and that's it, unlike the bank.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:49:45 AM

Everywhere banks were making their customers suffer a lot. Recently met with an issue from the bank, where an user made an wrong transfer to my account. Further the user requested for an reversal of amount. For this the documentation that I met was big and such incidents were common making banking full of bitter.
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:55:50 AM

Banks only help me in buying and selling transactions, I will never want to save my money in large quantities, I also will not want to borrow money in the bank, better my money is reduced because I invested in the currency crypto.
ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:03:56 AM

indeed I also have read several times about posting like this. they always compare between banks with cryptocurrency. I myself, feel I will invest some money in cryptocurrency than in the bank. because dibank, we just save it without being able to have a profit, and usually the money is often taken for interest. different if we invest in cryptocurrency, besides can be saved, in cryptocurrency always get profit, if price of cryptocurrency have gone up from initial price invested.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:15:47 AM

bitcoin has given us freedom over our own assets unlike banks, banks limit us on secrecy and laws and tax and hidden charges, in bitcoin, it is the opposite, we are enjoying anonymity and tax free transactions, and we can see on real time each transactions and no international fee barriers. here's the thing, we want freedom but im not saying we refrain from using banks, we need them too but for other purposes only, let us not discuss more on the opposing sides, banks and crypto are co-existing today which i think in good harmony, let us stay that way.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:46:58 AM

indeed I also have read several times about posting like this. they always compare between banks with cryptocurrency. I myself, feel I will invest some money in cryptocurrency than in the bank. because dibank, we just save it without being able to have a profit, and usually the money is often taken for interest. different if we invest in cryptocurrency, besides can be saved, in cryptocurrency always get profit, if price of cryptocurrency have gone up from initial price invested.
no matter how we compare them, things will never change that there are sectors and group of people who will just believe in banks, and those who proven how helpful BTC will always fight for BTC, we just stand on what we know at all.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Wilsonong222 (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:26:41 AM

You feel this way because you have spent too much time thinking about altcoins or tripling your money by trading. If you tried to go to the roots of why people need bitcoin then you would understand that the purpose is much more than making easy gains available to early adopters and scammers.

The basic purpose behind bitcoin is to provide humanity a way to shrug the control that financial institutions have over the working class. There is close relation between the central bankers ability to fund governments with debt and increased burden of inflation, taxation and public spending cuts resulting from economic crises. Bitcoin provides a solution by removing all of those third party intermediaries that tell you how much value your money/ property has.

Sorry my friend you might misunderstand the title of my post. Every BTC fan knows the very basic use of bitcoin. You are correct that BTC provides solution on third party intermediaries.

What I really want to happen is to people should understand that banks are business. It is one of the oldest forms of industry created way back to the old time. Let’s us focus on cryptocurrency development and leave the difference on perception on banks. These two entity are possible co-exist and I think that will be more beneficial to all of us. Stop whining that banks have bad practices you option not to use it.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:07:11 AM

Actually that is the main reason for the invention of crypto currencies which is an decentralized technology that serves us to hold our money on our own and send money to any part of the world without any third part which is called banks,but banks have still upper hand and they are trying to crush the crypto currencies in all the ways they can by doing lot of things that is why we can see lot of posts related to banks.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:08:10 AM

Sorry my friend you might misunderstand the title of my post. Every BTC fan knows the very basic use of bitcoin. You are correct that BTC provides solution on third party intermediaries.

What I really want to happen is to people should understand that banks are business. It is one of the oldest forms of industry created way back to the old time. Let’s us focus on cryptocurrency development and leave the difference on perception on banks. These two entity are possible co-exist and I think that will be more beneficial to all of us. Stop whining that banks have bad practices you option not to use it.

For your question, yes i am getting tired of seeing post about banks being the devil.

I also agree with you that bank and crypto can coexist. People who are behind banks are smart people and they know that Bitcoin or altcoins can be bad for thei business but again as we see now some banks are not actually waging war against crypto insted they are adapting it. Recently singapore is releasing bitcoin bank notes. I will not be surprised one day that banks will release their own coins and probably accepts our digital assets.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: