Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:00:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer - User: r3wt (Attempted extortion, sockpuppet)  (Read 7617 times)
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:38:22 PM

Igotspots is all paid up, microguy i settled with long ago. i sent an apology to both bdub and garr255. bdub still won't talk to me, but that's ok. me and Vlad squared up long ago.

just fyi

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:45:49 PM

Good deal, man.

What's the next scheme?  Cheesy
r3wt

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:52:23 PM

Good deal, man.

What's the next scheme?  Cheesy

i'm currently building an altcoin exchange, somehow despite my reputation its been pretty well received

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Damnsammit

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:54:36 PM

I don't think your rep on here is very tarnished.  You really only "scammed" people who were trying to make shit coins to rip other people off... and you paid them all back.

You are good in my book, I just like bustin' your balls.

r3wt

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:56:20 PM

I don't think your rep on here is very tarnished.  You really only "scammed" people who were trying to make shit coins to rip other people off... and you paid them all back.

You are good in my book, I just like bustin' your balls.

you speak the truth, but that doesn't make me  saint. i really was dead set on ripping people off when i arrived here, mostly out of frustration that i couldn't mine anything with my cpu

Damnsammit

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 06:01:32 PM

you speak the truth, but that doesn't make me  saint. i really was dead set on ripping people off when i arrived here, mostly out of frustration that i couldn't mine anything with my cpu

At least you are honest.  That makes you better than a lot of people who have started down a similar path.

Plus, you can code, so you are a valuable asset... should also help make you rip people off easier in the future if you want to go down the TradeFortress road.

Not saying you could pull off a multi-million dollar scam, but you should set your sights higher than a handful of premined shit coins Cheesy
r3wt

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 06:21:29 PM

At least you are honest.  That makes you better than a lot of people who have started down a similar path.

Plus, you can code, so you are a valuable asset... should also help make you rip people off easier in the future if you want to go down the TradeFortress road.

Not saying you could pull off a multi-million dollar scam, but you should set your sights higher than a handful of premined shit coins Cheesy

i got a family. I'm going the legit way, according to Vern running an exchange is extremely profitable. I would rather have a stable income than pulll off a multi million scam and look over my shoulder forever.

Damnsammit

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 06:48:10 PM

i got a family. I'm going the legit way, according to Vern running an exchange is extremely profitable. I would rather have a stable income than pulll off a multi million scam and look over my shoulder forever.

Of course it is extremely profitable.  Everytime anyone makes a transaction you make money.  No clue how many transactions Cryptsy has each day, but it's gotta be making Vern quite a bit of money.
r3wt

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 07:50:46 PM

Of course it is extremely profitable.  Everytime anyone makes a transaction you make money.  No clue how many transactions Cryptsy has each day, but it's gotta be making Vern quite a bit of money.

almost 25,000 USD a day in fee's, of course, running the site, paying lawyers, and staff takes a sizeable bite out, but he's definitely not starving. i'll be happy if i can get to a point where i can have my own apartment, pay my bills, eat good food, and provide for my family better than what i am presently.

Damnsammit

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 08:36:00 PM

almost 25,000 USD a day in fee's, of course, running the site, paying lawyers, and staff takes a sizeable bite out, but he's definitely not starving. i'll be happy if i can get to a point where i can have my own apartment, pay my bills, eat good food, and provide for my family better than what i am presently.

Well good luck to you!  If you know how to get it accomplished then it seems like a very good start-up that is legit.

If you ever need help with the business side of things, let me know.  I have an accounting degree and tons of experience with the books.
r3wt

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 12:09:38 AM

Well good luck to you!  If you know how to get it accomplished then it seems like a very good start-up that is legit.

If you ever need help with the business side of things, let me know.  I have an accounting degree and tons of experience with the books.

definitely. let me discuss it with my partner, we will definitely need legal advice/accounting

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: