Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:52:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [GLIPP] - Global Intellectual Property Protection (WAVES asset)  (Read 6166 times)
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:34:39 PM

When will the final distribution take place ?
And for the guy crying a little earlier , I bought also glipp just so I can earn more from the airdrop , so I don't really understand what u're complaining about..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:48:32 PM

Intellectual property protection? How comes I never heard of this?
Breasal

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:19:20 AM

Dont fall for this scam coin like I did....big mistake. This guy promised info and a project but is just scamming people out of money with no project. Vapor scam
AlexSimion

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:40:57 AM

Dont fall for this scam coin like I did....big mistake. This guy promised info and a project but is just scamming people out of money with no project. Vapor scam
How is it a scam when it was airdropped to us ?

thelemaAZF

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:03:30 AM

I want to believe in this one, but there isn't much that feeds me. Not even a homepage where people can comprehend e.g. the progress of the project, the team behind it etc.
There's no possibility, no starting point to do some due diligence. Seems not really professional and smells a bit scammy to me, sorry.

Understood...and it is coming! GLIPP was never intended to be made public yet as it wasn't ready but the WAVES startup contest was so enticing that I decided to bring the idea to light before I was ready with the website and completed road map etc. I appreciate the patience and hopefully this week you will feel more confident once the website is up and the partnership announcement is made.

When is this exciting news on this partership coming?
AlexSimion

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:55:05 AM

I want to believe in this one, but there isn't much that feeds me. Not even a homepage where people can comprehend e.g. the progress of the project, the team behind it etc.
There's no possibility, no starting point to do some due diligence. Seems not really professional and smells a bit scammy to me, sorry.

Understood...and it is coming! GLIPP was never intended to be made public yet as it wasn't ready but the WAVES startup contest was so enticing that I decided to bring the idea to light before I was ready with the website and completed road map etc. I appreciate the patience and hopefully this week you will feel more confident once the website is up and the partnership announcement is made.

When is this exciting news on this partership coming?
Was wondering the same , it would be nice if we got some news on this project.

thelemaAZF

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:53:33 AM

You are a thief. Why would you sell glipp and then airdrop so many to all waves holders. I got so fucked here. You are an asshole ripoff artist and this is a fucking scam!

The intent was to run a proper ICO, once the SEC came out with additional guidance it was determined that an ICO was no longer an option therefore 5 Million GLIPP were airdropped to ONLY GLIPP holders so you received a ton of GLIPP relative to the number you owned. Not sure what you have to complain about as you could easily sell and make a profit or at least break even.

Do you have a better option to distribute the remaining GLIPP tokens as an ICO is NOT an option?
Is the project dead? Any word on the street? Is there any reason for this coin anymore...at least sometime in the future?
Thanks
Breasal

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:04:37 AM

How is it a scam when it was airdropped to us ?

Because he initially sold glipp on the waves asset exchange of which I traded for btc - later changed his mind to airdrop. Thief - you see he has not returned after stealing peoples money. Arsehole...
Breasal

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:05:30 AM

You are a thief. Why would you sell glipp and then airdrop so many to all waves holders. I got so fucked here. You are an asshole ripoff artist and this is a fucking scam!

The intent was to run a proper ICO, once the SEC came out with additional guidance it was determined that an ICO was no longer an option therefore 5 Million GLIPP were airdropped to ONLY GLIPP holders so you received a ton of GLIPP relative to the number you owned. Not sure what you have to complain about as you could easily sell and make a profit or at least break even.

Do you have a better option to distribute the remaining GLIPP tokens as an ICO is NOT an option?
Is the project dead? Any word on the street? Is there any reason for this coin anymore...at least sometime in the future?
Thanks

Of course it's dead - the scammer ran off with folks money never to be heard from again.  Angry
pompus

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:42:44 PM

Glipp project entered the startup competition :
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@libertarianec/blockchain-platform-waves-launches-startup-competition-within-icohub-org-incubator
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tF4geg1ihc3Of6lK3-dovyHK0uOIkAKR6Ecj7cwip7c/edit#gid=0

I read that WavesGO team helped him burn his tokens .

Glipp was a verified token on 23th of june 2017 : https://mobile.twitter.com/xenohuntero/status/878256107486986240

He also said WavesGO team was helping him with his website .

So probably waves/wavesGO team knows more about this project and the person/team behind it ?
memberx

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:31:39 PM

Glipp project entered the startup competition :
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@libertarianec/blockchain-platform-waves-launches-startup-competition-within-icohub-org-incubator
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tF4geg1ihc3Of6lK3-dovyHK0uOIkAKR6Ecj7cwip7c/edit#gid=0

I read that WavesGO team helped him burn his tokens .

Glipp was a verified token on 23th of june 2017 : https://mobile.twitter.com/xenohuntero/status/878256107486986240

He also said WavesGO team was helping him with his website .

So probably waves/wavesGO team knows more about this project and the person/team behind it ?

Verified doesn't mean that it's a good project:

Verified Assets

The Waves Platform allows everyone to issue his very own custom blockchain token in literally two clicks.

As you can see in the Waves Lite Client, some of the Assets are accompanied by a green mark next to their name. Custom blockchain tokens with a green mark have been verified and approved by the community.

Example: Exemple-greenmark.png

Most of the coins on the Waves platform aren't accompanied by a green mark, this doesn't imply that those tokens aren't tradable or that something is wrong with the coin. It only means that the Waves team has not yet verified or approved the Token. At this time, the process of verification is done by the Waves team. In the future this process will be handled by WCT holders. Please bear in mind when trading non-approved Tokens you double check the asset ID.

To get your asset verified, please use this sheet [1] and fill in all requested fields. Once the asset is accepted it gets added as a verified token to the GUI in the next GUI update. When this is done, you can see your token on the DEX with a green checkmark and it is easlily tradeable with all other tokens.

But that people think what a project is a good one when it has Green mark, was one reason that this was removed int he meantime.

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:33:51 PM

What is the story? Is this token dead or alive?
ktmracing03 (OP)

Activity: 148

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:55:04 PM

UPDATE: The partnership that was developed was with the WavesGo team. A WavesGo team member was working on the GLIPP website and other team members were going to develop the GLIPP service and integrate it within the current WavesGo service offerings. The WavesGo team got bought out and the majority of members that were involved with the agreement made with GLIPP left which left the GLIPP project stalled out. The project is not dead and GLIPP is now been back in communication with the new WGO team and should be able to make more progress in the near future. There has not been any additional progress as there simply is not enough funding to hire a full development team and running an ICO is not something of interest to the GLIPP team.

By working with the WGO team GLIPP will eventually be integrated into the current WGO platform and will benefit both WavesGo and GLIPP as the amount of funding required will be minimal.

I apologize for the lack of updates but as a small team with no real funding and the initial falling through (WGO buyout) the GLIPP team was unable to make any progress until recently.

You can look forward to more updates in the future.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:48:18 PM

UPDATE: The partnership that was developed was with the WavesGo team. A WavesGo team member was working on the GLIPP website and other team members were going to develop the GLIPP service and integrate it within the current WavesGo service offerings. The WavesGo team got bought out and the majority of members that were involved with the agreement made with GLIPP left which left the GLIPP project stalled out. The project is not dead and GLIPP is now been back in communication with the new WGO team and should be able to make more progress in the near future. There has not been any additional progress as there simply is not enough funding to hire a full development team and running an ICO is not something of interest to the GLIPP team.

By working with the WGO team GLIPP will eventually be integrated into the current WGO platform and will benefit both WavesGo and GLIPP as the amount of funding required will be minimal.

I apologize for the lack of updates but as a small team with no real funding and the initial falling through (WGO buyout) the GLIPP team was unable to make any progress until recently.

Thanks for the update. Pity that the deal did not go ahead. I hope things will work out.
ktmracing03 (OP)

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:02:13 PM

Thanks for the update. Pity that the deal did not go ahead. I hope things will work out.

The only remaining original WaveGo team member that was also involved in the original agreement is working with the new team members to move forward with GLIPP, even if it doesn't work out the GLIPP team will continue pressing on.
xset

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:13:18 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 10:30:54 AM by xset

This could be a great project.

LuxBtc

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:15:51 PM

The idea is awesome, I hope it can go forward with it. GLIPP solves a big issue world wide indeed, specially if you have any product to be exposed abroad where eventually you have to make several tedious registrations spending so much money.
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 09:05:30 AM

whats happening on this token
ngangngang

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:35:06 PM

This is a quite good project. It's really interesting the idea to fully-automate the trading strategies even if i believe that would be hard to convince users to use that.
geneisotope

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:44:50 AM

I think this is a topic receiving a lot of response from everyone. It is still alive and will thrive. I believe you will find out how to fix the situation. Good luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: