Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:02:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I-House and the World Blockchain Organization The Worlds First Global Real Estat  (Read 79 times)
IHTCoinOfficial (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 04:23:37 PM

I-House and the World Blockchain Organization (WBO) Have Created The Worlds First Global Real Estate Blockchain Research Institute
April 16–31 Newsletter

On April 20th, i-House and the World Blockchain Organization (WBO) jointly set up the first global real estate blockchain research institute. The two parties will jointly explore digital real estate transactions, innovation on real estate financing models and other research fields. Their cooperation will accelerate the promotion of real estate blockchain in other industries’ development.

On April 26th, the global real estate blockchain cloud transaction platform i-House formerly announced their strategic partnership with the Karuizawa Timeshare Resort at the Westin hotel in Tokyo. The Japanese policy investment bank Raysum, the strategic research institute Mitsui & Co. among other heavyweight guests and businesses attended the event. Also present was the national Japanese TV station NHK, the largest Japanese economic newspaper, the Nikkei Business Daily, Japan’s largest financial magazine from Nikkei Business Publications, as well as Coindrop (Chinese blockchain website).

· On April 26th, i-House’s Chairman and Founder Ricky Ng disclosed that reputable US law firms had given i-House legal written documents that verify i-House meets SEC regulations and corresponding securities laws for utility tokens. He also announced that i-House will quicken their pace regarding US exchanges and US project work soon.

· Many investors have placed purchase calls since the beggining of presales for the first ATO project on April 9th, with the total amount exceeding $10 million. There were also some eminent real estate firms who had large investment proposals. Meanwhile, we can report that the second ATO project is expected to go online in May.

Product Tech:

1.The Japanese version of ihtcoin.com and i-house.com went online on April 26th. Presently we have Chinese, English, and Japanese versions online.

2. i-House first ATO project, the Karuizawa Timeshare Resort, has formally begun sales; the online registration and purchasing functions are working.

3. The technology department now supports smart contracts sending assets passes, the product framework has been reorganized and we plan on going online in the middle of May.

4. Completed development of multiple signatures for smart contracts and testing work.

5. Completed robot development and testing work.

6. Completed automation engineer tests and recruitment of front-end development engineer positions.

Market Events:

1. On April 21st i-house.com (IHT) participated in the Southeast Asia Blockchain Innovation Summit held at the Daewoo hotel in Hanoi, Vietnam.

2. Between April 23rd-25th, i-house.com (IHT) took part in the first World Blockchain Conference (WBC) in Macau.

3. Between April 26th-28th, i-house.com (IHT), as an outstanding blockchain project, participated in a three-day exhibition.

Community Events:

1. IHT’s Japanese and South Korean communities are already up and running, we welcome partners from both countries to join our community! We will soon announce how you can join.

2. i-house.com (IHT) founder and CEO Ricky Ng was a guest at BTB (Chinese [Suspicious link removed]munity), where he was interviewed on a live broadcast along with other European and US blockchain and media experts.

3. English Telegram is online, IHT encyclopedia robot, Telegram@ @IHT_robot

Upcoming Plans:

1. April 30th to May 2nd, i-house.com (IHT) will attend the Crypto Investment Summit in Los Angeles. IHT founder and CEO Ricky Ng will be in attendance and will also deliver an important speech.

2. May 1st-3rd, i-house.com (IHT) will attend the 2018 World Digital Assets Summit.

3. Between May 14th-16th, i-house.com (IHT) will take part in this year’s biggest global blockchain conference, Consensus 2018, which will be held in New York City.

4. i-house.com (IHT) founder and CEO Ricky Ng’s speech on real estate and blockchain in Los Angeles will be live via the following link on May 2nd at 12:45 PM https://cryptoinvestsummit.io/

5. We expect to give the first English Telegram Airdrop in May

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: