Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:51:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] - 2BTC for 3D Bitcoin mockup  (Read 758 times)
chut (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2011, 01:24:53 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2011, 09:28:40 PM by chut

I need a 3D bitcoin!

Doesn't too much matter what it looks like, should roughly look like this on both sides.
http://venturebeat.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/bitcoin530-300x297.png?w=300&h=297

Feel free to take some artistic license but it should look roughly like a regular coin. Size is not important as long as the proportions are right.

EDIT: I wanted to clarify that I am looking for something very simple, basically with the Bitcoin B raised on either side of the coin. I am primarily interested in this model for 3D printing, not for artwork so things like color and lighting don't matter either.

File format: SketchUP, AutoCAD, Blender, are all fine...ask about others, all I care about is the ability to convert it to a stl.

In order to claim this bounty:
-Post here or PM me a picture of the file in the editor to show you have actually created it.
-If it is satisfactory, I will PM where you can send the actual file, and you can send me your payment address
-I will send 1BTC
-When I receive the file I will send the other 1BTC

-By accepting the BTC you release all your rights to the image and the file. I will be posting the file on this forum to make it freely available to all.

Thanks and good luck.

EDIT: Bounty claimed by TraderTimm
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: