Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:13:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Android developer LF small/odd jobs  (Read 603 times)
SmokeAndMirrors (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2011, 02:46:19 AM

Greetings,

I have found myself a little bored lately and have decided to offer my services in development of simple smartphone apps while some of my partners are taking time away from projects. If you've been thinking or have ever considered ideas for smallish or even personal apps that don't quite fit your needs when it comes to the markets selection, I am willing to create these for you for a limited time. I am not looking for a job that will take too much time to complete as I'm only doing this as a filler for my current free time. If you're unsure of how long an app may take, you can send me the details which you'd require for this app and I will give you an approximation of how long it will take me (I work a full-time job as well).

Payment-wise, I am not motivated to do this for money so maybe a few BTC will suffice (again, pm me info on what you're looking for before I give a definite answer). Just keep in mind, "you get what you pay for," so while I am giving up a small amount of my time/efforts for a small amount of BTC, the visual aspect of the app will most likely be rather generic.

Some simple app suggestions could be:
- a statistics calculator for some activity you're taking part in
- a live wallpaper including images of something/someone you're interested in
- a simple game for atari (or some other vintage system) you may have loved playing but can't find anywhere
- or even something as simple as a widget

There's plenty more I am willing to do including services you may need in regards to trouble shooting or lending a hand to your own project, etc.

Send PM for more info or to otherwise get in touch.

Help Bitcoins by buying clothes, technology, books, etc. through people/stores that accept BTC. This will increase overall value of BTC as well as mitigate unnecessary bank transaction fees.

My address -
1EM9HGg1SEa5Bux1rVEPxGqGSfNTTc9EkC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: