Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:08:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will this market collapse in May 2018  (Read 503 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:25:53 PM

It may or it may not. However, what we are experiencing right now is just another normal market correction before it would go back up again later on. The market is so unpredictable right now, so we may not know if it is going to be true or not. As South Korea would start legalizing ICOs soon (which is a crypto crazy country with big time players), there is no question that we will be having a bull run later on.

Actually, the issue of non-legal state is bound to be very impactful but with other news that there is a state that also legalize will bring a good impact, I feel anyone can predict, but I feel that it will not happen and ordinary, it is a regular market phenomenon .

Let’s see what happens at the SEC today: OK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kinki32

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:29:45 PM

The post  seems like joke. Everybody care about bitcoin pric fall to 6-9k just see bitcoin chart on months\years. The fall to -2x-3x it's normal for bitcoin\crypto.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:34:00 PM

Information is quite interesting to discuss. The current dominance of bitcoin against cryptocurrency is only 30% more, indicating that investors have not switched from altcoin. I'm still waiting for the transition time, where investors start switching back to bitcoin. Maybe they still hesitate to go back to bitcoin because it is still vulnerable in attack by some negative news. Crypto market is still too young and still in growth stage so it is too early if we say that crypto market will experience collapse in this month.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:34:53 PM

Is a market collapse in May 2018 imminent!

I hope not but Bitcoins drop from approx 9950 USD to approx 9350 USD (depends on what exchange you use) took everyone by surprise
In my opinion BTC is losing dominance and does not have the momentum to break these levels (10K)
People are buying ALTS instead of BTC because they think that larger gains are possible.
Bitcoin still drives the market at the moment.
If Bitcoin suffers so do the ALTS

IF

ETH can gain more dominance along with some other ALTS the market trend will not be driven by Bitcoin

Therefore I believe we are at a junction where the market decides what they want making for an extremely volatile time.

If Bitcoin takes a dive to 9K now it could trigger a market collapse

Chart analyst do not take into consideration the psychology of the market participants and over 95% of them did not see this drop to 9300 USD: A lot of them bought in at 9950 USD and got burnt and are now facing a situation where the market could go into freefall if 9K is breached.

This is a theory and I HOPE I AM WRONG

Dude you are actually wrong with your theory. It is definite that cryptocurrency market will not collapse at May 2018. Things like this will not happen on quick basis, it is actually a series of events before it will crash totally. All also your observation that BTC will replace by ETH is also a joke. Please whenever you post like this present some evidence supporting your claim.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:39:01 PM

I do not think the market will collapse. Bitcoin is still king. But I put a lot of faith in the Ethereum and hope it will increase this year.
shahani

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:44:46 PM

Many different kinds of predictions being stated by different people, and mostly predictions are positive but there are also negative forms of predictions, however it remains predictions only, because no one can predict exactly on what cryptocurrency future, and I'm hoping that crypto business will stay forever.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
triforce03

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:50:18 PM

I'm not sure but based on the cryptocurrency chart, the market is getting its momentum not only the BTC but the altcoins as well. I hope this gets better in the future so the market will become more stable and secured. If the market will collapse then probably many of investors will lose their money.
Chaki

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:55:29 PM

Well wait till this month's end and for sure you and your sources are wrong about the collapse of market this year, many says so but still until today crypto and market are sti here until today.

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
crampus

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:55:46 PM

I think they take into account very well the psychology of market participants, but ordinary people do not understand what they have in mind.
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:58:19 PM

The truth is that crypto market is so volatile and no actually knows what will actually happen. it could go up and it could go down. everything we hear or read about price is all speculations and predictions. By experience crypto market is been determine by the news hitting the space, good news makes the market to go high while bad news makes it to go low.
hermoine

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 02:08:21 PM

Is a market collapse in May 2018 imminent!

I hope not but Bitcoins drop from approx 9950 USD to approx 9350 USD (depends on what exchange you use) took everyone by surprise
In my opinion BTC is losing dominance and does not have the momentum to break these levels (10K)
People are buying ALTS instead of BTC because they think that larger gains are possible.
Bitcoin still drives the market at the moment.
If Bitcoin suffers so do the ALTS

IF

ETH can gain more dominance along with some other ALTS the market trend will not be driven by Bitcoin

Therefore I believe we are at a junction where the market decides what they want making for an extremely volatile time.

If Bitcoin takes a dive to 9K now it could trigger a market collapse

Chart analyst do not take into consideration the psychology of the market participants and over 95% of them did not see this drop to 9300 USD: A lot of them bought in at 9950 USD and got burnt and are now facing a situation where the market could go into freefall if 9K is breached.

This is a theory and I HOPE I AM WRONG

I do not think so, markets will not collapse because a lot of people wants this and a lot pf people use this. Negativity will cause collaption but if people stay positive this market will never collapse.
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:10:51 PM

These are normal fluctuations that show that coin price has settled for the time being. There are many prophets saying that bitcoin will rise to $20000 this year and I do believe that this will happen sooner or later, so there is no reason to panic.

Yes fluctuations is always there at cryptocurrency, price of cryptocoins are base at the supply and demand of the market. If all of us will hodl longer at our coins the supply at the market is lesser and demand will rise high then that's the time that cryptocoins will rise high. We cannot stop withdrawals of coins because all of us has freedom, free to do of how are we going to handle our cryptocoins that we can sell it anytime. I think majority of us likes to hodl because we believe hodling will gives us good profits in the future but life in unpredictable sometimes financial problems will occur and we might sell our coins at a lower price because we really needed money. Some instances that we should consider volatility is always there at cryptocurrency.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:14:12 PM

May is the most supporting month in Cryptocurrency because this month all the growing slowly so automatically peoples are interested to invest in Cryptocurrency. But June month all the coins moving forward  so don't think negative in Cryptocurrency already many peoples are panic to invest in Cryptocurrency know only everything should be normal it will reach higher position in end of the year.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:18:37 PM

Why would the market collapse in May 2018? I mean, cryptocurrency is the future and these blockchain technologies will still exist. Sooner or later, I think it will replace the current money system of the world.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:22:02 PM

We know how many ico each day, and people seem to want to try their luck there. Maybe the potential rise of bitcoin and top coins is no longer too appealing, but I think just plain volatile.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:25:58 PM

May is the most supporting month in Cryptocurrency because this month all the growing slowly so automatically peoples are interested to invest in Cryptocurrency. But June month all the coins moving forward  so don't think negative in Cryptocurrency already many peoples are panic to invest in Cryptocurrency know only everything should be normal it will reach higher position in end of the year.

That's correct I see the May month giving the good marketplace growth for all the cryptos. So we do notworry at all still this month ends mate. I advice you to go with the bitcoin investment if possible even today.
I see slight fall on the market on various cryptos, so right time drift gear to the potential alts and bitcoin today.
This may be correction but would not be a dump we see more. I believe end of this year 20k USD for bitcoin price chart.
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:26:21 PM

Are you too new to crypto?
Bitcoin has rose and dropped larger than than on a day.
The latest price trend are much more stable than it ever was.
Crypto has proved itself in much more difficult times, it's now an easy path ahead.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:41:55 PM

lol at those that believe btc dominance is really only at 30%

please don't be fooled by coinmarketcrap

most icos have fake high caps that are easy to manipulated because the initial distribution was a  joke

we have tens of projects that went from apparently a couple of million (probably not even that really) to nearly billions when their ico only raised a million or 2

you will never know what real interest there is in such a project the volume is probably all fake too.

no other project has 5% the adoption real world of btc even eth .... btc is so far ahead in terms of infastructure investment you would not believe it... looking at coinmarketcap you think some of these icos are not too far behind. They are laughable in comparison.

Real btc dominance is likely still at 60% or even greater.

anything ico based could be swooped in on by the sec at any time and that will be reduced to dust regardless of what most think here.

I would be keeping 50% MIN in btc and quite a bit in other good pow projects without huge premines.

Rob768

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:58:19 PM

I think that any problems in the market now, no.just a little confused on which should not pay attention at all
Tonymillions

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:03:12 PM

No matter what happens, BITCOIN Remains the Kings. it will fall and it will raise again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: