Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:17:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SEC might trigger a bloodbath today: >50%: May 7th: Wake Up!  (Read 478 times)
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:56:01 AM

Waiting for news, let's hope that they will be only positive! But anyway I think such regulations can't do much harm to Ethereum and other cryptos.

LuvdubNation

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 10:56:52 AM

I sold most of my holdings in Eth.  Gonna buy back when it goes lower  Wink

LuvdubCoin.com ★ The Next Evolution in Online Dating ★ Join the airdrop before the cap is reached!
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:57:53 AM

In my opinion, this will only serve as an occasion for the next price movement in the market. Another opportunity to make money on the fall, and then on the price increase.

Agree, that's all, the decision can't destroy ethereum, just may lead to a crash and some people will buy it again but for ripple things might be different than ethereum.

There is a high probability Ripple will be deemed a security!
If I had ripple I would sell NOW. I would buy in as they announce a positive announcement. It would MOON on a positive announcement!
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:58:42 AM

SMART
I sold everything yesterday!
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:01:38 AM

SMART
I sold everything yesterday!

Smart money is in cash:

BTC can’t break 10K and going down could trigger the Bear of all Bears.
SEC probe ETH XRP and others
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:05:09 AM

Waiting for news, let's hope that they will be only positive! But anyway I think such regulations can't do much harm to Ethereum and other cryptos.

If things go bad for ETH this market will drop 50 percent plus bright ass
Maybe dudes in congress can influence a negative decision based on who supports them: ie: Buffet!
There is a lot at stake!
veraro

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:12:28 AM

I see this as next step in cryptocurrency development. Very important step. IN dependence of SEC decisions, the crypto industry can change in some unexpectable way. I hope it will be positive changes. We'll see soon.

suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:13:05 AM

It seems that this is not an accurate message.
Because America is just talking, not ultimately, people are panicking. Grin

It is unfortunate that the crypto currency is so vulnerable to news. I hope that soon doubts about Ethereum's ownership of the exchange asset, unlike bitcoin, will be subject to revision. I understand that these disputes arose because Ethereum Foundation directly affects the cost of crypto currency. But nevertheless, I think that the safety of the Ethereum will be justified.
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:13:18 AM

SEC decision cannot trigger any bloodbath as most crypto especially ethereum is doing very fine and has stable management team who are working tirelessly to make it a success so you do not need to panic about the decision of SEC on ethereum or ripple. But for some other developing altcoin, they may be affected by this decision.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:16:47 AM

In my opinion, I think the SEC stuff have been affecting the market already because ethereum was over $800 yesterday but now $717. Price may still go down but I see it as an opportunity to buy more.

jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:16:56 AM

I see this as next step in cryptocurrency development. Very important step. IN dependence of SEC decisions, the crypto industry can change in some unexpectable way. I hope it will be positive changes. We'll see soon.

Today is extremely important BUT many do not understand this milestone: Ignorant Bitches! These bitches will probably walk out of today OK but if the SEC play hard ball they won’t have money to eat and will be servicing credit cards to pay for their dumb ass decisions and IGNORANCE!
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:20:54 AM

SEC decision cannot trigger any bloodbath as most crypto especially ethereum is doing very fine and has stable management team who are working tirelessly to make it a success so you do not need to panic about the decision of SEC on ethereum or ripple. But for some other developing altcoin, they may be affected by this decision.

Man: WAKE UP: If ETH is declared a security you have ZERO.
If XRP is declared a security and ETH is not you will live to see another day but the market cap of Ripple will be worth ZERO!
LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:25:29 AM

Maybe. Let's hope so anyway, I think seeing more dips would be really bad right now

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:25:52 AM

If this news turn out to be positive good for those that buy at the last dip but if it turns out to be negative it will create another opportunity for people to buy cheap and any which way we must find opportunities instead of problems. If you can study the market carefully you will understand that there is no need to panic.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:33:49 AM

If this news turn out to be positive good for those that buy at the last dip but if it turns out to be negative it will create another opportunity for people to buy cheap and any which way we must find opportunities instead of problems. If you can study the market carefully you will understand that there is no need to panic.

Put it this way if you hold ETH and XRP NOW you are a gambler! In theory you have everything riding on an SEC decision. Professional investors do not put themselves in that situation: Fact of life!
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:44:10 AM

I do not think that this news will greatly affect the course Ethereum. Now the market is on the rise, and negative news will have little effect on the market. Let's see what happens. If ETH falls, there will be a chance to buy at a low price before upgrading Casper.

jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:11:42 PM

I do not think that this news will greatly affect the course Ethereum. Now the market is on the rise, and negative news will have little effect on the market. Let's see what happens. If ETH falls, there will be a chance to buy at a low price before upgrading Casper.

If the news is negative ETH will be worth nothing and so will the coins built on its platform: DUMB ASS
steplaza

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:15:13 PM

What does being deemed a security imply practically? Exchanges are going to be forced to pay additional fees?
Carina.P

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:17:22 PM

If the news is negative ETH will be worth nothing and so will the coins built on its platform: DUMB ASS
Is it meaningless determined by US Securities? What is the meaning of the cipher world? Just like you say a joke?
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:18:54 PM

What does being deemed a security imply practically? Exchanges are going to be forced to pay additional fees?

They would probably introduce a moratorium that ETH or XRP could be listed for a period of time and the exchange would have to get a securities license etc in the USA! Many offshore exchanges would not list them: FACT!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: