Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:33:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins be gone someday!  (Read 364 times)
canadinhano

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:45:28 AM

not easy altcoin disappear one day, I think in the future, the price of the altcoin will rise sharply again and today is the time we buy on the best.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:57:08 AM

Your speculation given may be it will on the lack of spectation or proven it cannot loss, by the way the time of altcoin is still on going and reigning. It will work long lasting till improve and make it better and better for many purposes.
Btcaivah1

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:02:20 AM

Yes, I think many altcoins would die in the future. Looking the price trend which is decreasing time to time may brought decline of the certain coin. This implies that in the future only limited coins could survive.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:03:36 AM

You are right a good project is something that show progress and engage to community, some of the important factors to attract somebody to join the project is by whitepaper and active team developers, if these two are working perfectly then the project might have a bigger chance to success, alt coins is getting bigger and bigger, each day new coins coming out, I don't see it will stop yet, so the era of alt coins still long, and there are many strong alt coins that exist, so alt coins doesn't mean that the coin got no value, some of them got big opportunity to become big in the future and can generate a big profit
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:07:25 AM

Yes I'm convinced that many altcoins will die osomeday. You might ask why and my answer is simple, because many projects have basically no use case at all while some are not even brought forward anymore due to a lack of developers or other reasons....
It's honestly just crazy to see that some of those projects are valued in the millions without even having delivered a single thing on their roadmap. It's nothing else than pure speculation by some people that keeps those tokens alive.
That being said I sometimes question the investment skills of some people within the cryptosphere. I mean why the hack would you put any money into thin air? Into something that doesn't even exist neither show any progress on github after all?
I personally am therefore only investing into products that show some progress and are actively engaging with the community about it. What's your approach on selecting the tokens you put your money on?

yes, that's for sure. but you are too pessimistic
I do not think all crypto will grow and can survive. that's why every investor and a sword must be thoroughly meticulous and able to find a good crypto and deserve to be held in the long term. research, experience, insight and knowledge are the most important series in the crypto industry

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:12:04 AM

Yes I'm convinced that many altcoins will die osomeday. You might ask why and my answer is simple, because many projects have basically no use case at all while some are not even brought forward anymore due to a lack of developers or other reasons....
It's honestly just crazy to see that some of those projects are valued in the millions without even having delivered a single thing on their roadmap. It's nothing else than pure speculation by some people that keeps those tokens alive.
That being said I sometimes question the investment skills of some people within the cryptosphere. I mean why the hack would you put any money into thin air? Into something that doesn't even exist neither show any progress on github after all?
I personally am therefore only investing into products that show some progress and are actively engaging with the community about it. What's your approach on selecting the tokens you put your money on?

I do see your point brother but your perspective is too much on the other side. What I believe is that as long as the projects on the altcoins are legitimate and it is not a scam, there is a chance for it to survive.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:13:29 AM

the problem is that we call 90% of them alternative cryptocurrencies just in name. they don't have any attributes that makes them a cryptocurrency. in fact "copy cat" or "shitcoin" describes them a lot better than altcoins. with that said there is no way they can live long. eventually they all die.

but dying has a little different meaning in the crypto-land! it usually is when a shitcoin goes so low in price and volume that major exchanges delist them. but in reality they are already dead even if they have high volume and rising price when they are useless.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:18:39 AM

the problem is that we call 90% of them alternative cryptocurrencies just in name. they don't have any attributes that makes them a cryptocurrency. in fact "copy cat" or "shitcoin" describes them a lot better than altcoins. with that said there is no way they can live long. eventually they all die.

but dying has a little different meaning in the crypto-land! it usually is when a shitcoin goes so low in price and volume that major exchanges delist them. but in reality they are already dead even if they have high volume and rising price when they are useless.
But for altcoin there will always be. Rotation will take place continuously. Some coins will disappear, others will appear and some coins will safely take their place and there will be as much cryptocurrency market will exist. Altcoin plays an important role. Without them, bitcoin will be less stable and uncomfortable.
nemagia

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:29:34 AM

And what can I say, when we see the coins with the greatest losses in these moments and understand that this is trash to be donated. But without it, the market would be perfect and there was no talk about which coin to take to get the maximum profit.  Another thing is that the exchanges themselves sometimes analyze and discard some coins, accepting new participants, so that the world of alts will live for a long time and happily.
Shakitano

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:34:15 AM

In such a new environment fueled by speculation and craze for huge returns, there will be tons of cryptocurrencies that are actually vaporware (offer no working product at all but just a lot of promises) but have a much higher valuation than other working projects. Only time will tell which cryptos are here to stay and which ones deserve to slowly die off as the public realizes they are worthless.
It's up to you to find altcoins that have a reason to exists in the years to come, I believe not all of them will die, but a huge majority for sure. So good luck finding the good ones Smiley
kritiana008

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:43:41 AM

No, altcoins will live as long as the cryptomarket will live too. Altcoins are too important for all economic cycle to being outside of the process.
kelamiyoui

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:43:37 PM

Alternative cryptocurrencies are too significant for the market so I do not suppose that they may go away one day. Maybe there will be other altcoins but they will be.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:01:07 PM

You are quite right. Perhaps there are over 1,500 altcoins, of which only 20% -30% are supported by their teams. Therefore, one day, there will be significantly fewer coins left on the market that will be worth the investment.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:13:58 PM

Not only altcoins are gone someday, but its a fact that everyone and everything on this world is gone someday. But does it matter? Enjoy the ride!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: