Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:33:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: just curious  (Read 153 times)
lebrone08 (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:22:07 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 05:05:07 AM by lebrone08

i just want to know what will happen to those account who have negative trust, i know that the best option is to create another account cause he/she cannot  use their account anymore by joining signature campaign cause most of the requirements in joining signature campaign is "no neg. trust"

what will happen to their merits that they earn during the time that their account have not yet tag by DT member?

can they just send it right away to their new account?

i know that the maximum merits that they can send is 50

is this possible or not???

feel free to post your opinion Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bwonwen2015

Activity: 41
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:05:56 AM

what will happen to their merits that they earn during the time that their account have not yet tag by DT member?

Whatever they earned merits will not go anywhere it will be still in those accounts.

As of now, they can do it but if they get caught then new account also will be tagged and their effort will be wasted. So try to earn merits naturally.

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:46:54 PM

i just want to know what will happen to those account who have negative trust, i know that the best option is to create another account cause he/she cannot  use their account anymore by joining signature campaign cause most of the requirements in joining signature campaign is "no neg. trust"
If the intention of that user to join the forum is to communicate in the community, it should be not problem whether they are getting paid or not Wink

Merit will not be affected by -neg trust, so they could either spread the Merit across the forum like it should be or sell it and warrant additional -neg by DT, both to the sender and receiver Roll Eyes
Besides, most of users that are getting -neg are either scammers or spammers. It's rare for both of these types to receive merits.

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:59:48 PM

They should just stick to their negative feedback and continue to post normally in the forum to contribute if they have something to contribute or to get help in cases where they need help. If you come to the forum only to earn money through signature campaigns then red trust should be given in the majority of the cases as I have seen many people are doing massacres by shitposting all the way just to earn their money. And many of them are not native English speakers which write with google translate making browsing the forum not a very pleasant experience at all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: