Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:02:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AI for Trading. Is it possible?  (Read 111 times)
illy_ya (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:43:44 PM

Hello, guys!

I work for new crypto exchange ecosystem - Adara.io.
The project includes the creation of driven Artificial Intelligence.
Moreover, Adara.io will involve best crypto traders to teach the AI.
Also, there is the voting system which will provide a data for grow prediction.

To be first, join Adara.io Telegram group: https://t.me/adaraecosystem

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:28:50 PM

AI for trading is possible, I have seen such works rather academic not commercial in 2017, trading with AI might be very profitable but there is still a lot to be discovered.
MattF24

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:33:36 PM

AI for trading is possible, I have seen such works rather academic not commercial in 2017, trading with AI might be very profitable but there is still a lot to be discovered.

I can't confirm it myself, but I've heard that traders use bots to trade for them and they say it's more profitable than 'manual' trader.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:30:26 PM

Every algorithm have a weak points, even with a machine learning.

Some exchanges like BiBox are trying to execute orders based on some AI calculations and there are already a weak market spots. AI is good only in one direction - speed. On all other occasions, I prefer the conclusions of my own brain.

Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:46:22 PM

I think there are many more projects out there with kind of similar technology. One that I currently know is xchangerate. They have same startegies and I am sure they will have the algorithm based on AI.

It's more or less assistive algorithm and thus interact the same way as artificial intelligence.

But many times AI won't come up as we th or expect the to be. The reason is , they evolve slowly but misleading information can evolve them in completely wrong direction.
almersyn

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:54:17 PM

I'm not too smart with trading but how to start my trading is still manual. Maybe if it is implemented with AI it is very interesting because the open technology is about AI
illy_ya (OP)

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:06:48 PM

I'm not too smart with trading but how to start my trading is still manual. Maybe if it is implemented with AI it is very interesting because the open technology is about AI

Guys, in Adara.io ecosystem you will have a lot of investment options. Not only AI.
For example, we are creating the environment for Follow Trade...
If you prefer to trust your brain only, than for you especially we create HFT servers.

Therefore, everyone will find their own way to become rich. 

Btw, at the moment we are running a private sale with minimum entry - $200 000.
And so soon we will launch a bounty program!
So you will have a possibility to earn coin which only small category of people can afford it!

Guys, to be in touch join our Telegram community: https://t.me/adaraecosystem
Woterry

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:19:02 PM

You might be surprised, some people probably already deployed there own AIs to trade as of the moment. It’s much more safer, effort free, and profitable. It’s just like mining but more efficient. I have a friend who is currently studying about making the same AI that you’re talking about, and within the day, the AI became a beast in trading. And he’s not the only one with knowledge. So again, don’t be surprised Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: