Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:24:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 [1259] 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 ... 1548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOGE] Dogecoin - very currency many coin - v1.10.0  (Read 3097404 times)
yermom

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:18:07 PM

Anyone thinks that doge have touched bottom or there is still more room for getting dumped
If you were expecting prices lower than 15sats... keep waiting
Take a look at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dogecoin/#charts Logarithmic scale. You're welcome

it will never happen, doge coin is only a good coin for transfering without big fees

WOOOO! Perfect. For everything else, there's MasterCard
If you use it to go from one exchange to another, you will end up paying fees regardless though.

Since you'll have to sell the Doge for Bitcoin or whatever else that you want to buy on the other exchange.

And transfers larger than around 5 to 10k USD it would be cheaper to just use Bitcoin straight up.

Do not distort my words please. I was stating that DOGE is one of the most valuable and useful coins out there due to its lack of fancy features from the dev team bc it's only a good coin for transfering without big fees. What else do you need?

Other thing is if you want to trade, or speculate. But if you want to transfer it (use it, pay with it) you'll get lower fees compared to bitcoin.
THAT is a fact. Accept it or not.   1 DOGE is my fee tx. I own doge and bitcoin

There really isn't any uncertainty or doubt about Doge. It's an abandoned coin and only supported by people who try to shill their bags to unsuspecting noobs.

Is this actually true? I haven't been following it too closely then. Is there still a development team busy with the coin or not at all?

Then get interested and follow it, if you don't do your homework...

lets get realistic here,people with big money don't seems care about the fees while tranfer the money

Let's get realistic fo real. People with big money care about their resources more than you. Otherwise they wouldn't be what they are, and you would not come here as a nonsense talker Roll Eyes
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:25:24 PM

Anyone thinks that doge have touched bottom or there is still more room for getting dumped
Take a look at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dogecoin/#charts Logarithmic scale. You're welcome

it will never happen, doge coin is only a good coin for transfering without big fees

If you use it to go from one exchange to another, you will end up paying fees regardless though.

Since you'll have to sell the Doge for Bitcoin or whatever else that you want to buy on the other exchange.

And transfers larger than around 5 to 10k USD it would be cheaper to just use Bitcoin straight up.

Do not distort my words please. I was stating that DOGE is one of the most valuable and useful coins out there due to its lack of fancy features from the dev team bc it's only a good coin for transfering without big fees. What else do you need?

Other thing is if you want to trade, or speculate. But if you want to transfer it (use it, pay with it) you'll get lower fees compared to bitcoin.
THAT is a fact. Accept it or not.   1 DOGE is my fee tx. I own doge and bitcoin

There really isn't any uncertainty or doubt about Doge. It's an abandoned coin and only supported by people who try to shill their bags to unsuspecting noobs.

Is this actually true? I haven't been following it too closely then. Is there still a development team busy with the coin or not at all?

lets get realistic here,people with big money don't seems care about the fees while tranfer the money

Let's get realistic fo real. People with big money care about their resources more than you. Otherwise they wouldn't be what they are, and you would not come here as a nonsense talker Roll Eyes
I'm not distorting your words. Learn to read. Doge is more expensive to transfer if you including the fees that you must pay if you want to exchange your Doges into a currency that you can actually use to buy real things. And I've made a pretty clear example for this case.
If you don't want to understand this that's your choice. But what you're saying is bullshit for any real-world application.

Sure, the immediate transfer of Doges is cheaper, but just transfering Doges is pointless and no person with a brain would ever buy Doges to transfer money - because it will be more expensive if you include all relevant costs, period.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:35:25 PM

I'm not distorting your words. Learn to read. Doge is more expensive to transfer if you including the fees that you must pay if you want to exchange your Doges into a currency that you can actually use to buy real things. And I've made a pretty clear example for this case.
If you don't want to understand this that's your choice. But what you're saying is bullshit for any real-world application.

Sure, the immediate transfer of Doges is cheaper, but just transfering Doges is pointless and no person with a brain would ever buy Doges to transfer money - because it will be more expensive if you include all relevant costs, period.
I've not been using DOGE to transfer for a while but when I do - I tend to sell at 1-2sat higher than I bought and make a small profit on the transfer. Market conditions have to be right for that or you could make a small loss instead however.

Other times I've needed to transfer whilst BTC tx speeds were slow and used DOGE to get the funds across faster
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:38:43 PM

I've not been using DOGE to transfer for a while but when I do - I tend to sell at 1-2sat higher than I bought and make a small profit on the transfer. Market conditions have to be right for that or you could make a small loss instead however.

Other times I've needed to transfer whilst BTC tx speeds were slow and used DOGE to get the funds across faster
Speed could be a very useful application. Perhaps it'd enable some arbitrage opportunities, but the gaps would have to be similarly large as they were during the end of May. The spread between Asia and the West was absurd... at least with Bitcoin. Seems like a huge hassle though, unless you desperately need the funds moved quickly.
JamesOng

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:40:45 PM

nonsense of what?
don't tell me if you want to transfer lets say $1million,then you are gonna to buy up dogecoin with all of that $1million at 19 sat,and then after tranfer you are gonna sell all those dogecoin with 18sat!
YOU THE ONE THAT NONSENSE DO YOU KNOW THAT?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:44:11 PM

nonsense of what?
don't tell me if you want to transfer lets say $1million,then you are gonna to buy up dogecoin with all of that $1million at 19 sat,and then after tranfer you are gonna sell all those dogecoin with 18sat!
You are saying the same thing and fighting about it...  Roll Eyes
JamesOng

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:48:09 PM

you are talking about trading and that is buy low and sell high,that is different story when we are talking about transfer money that is the case need to complete as imidiately as possible.
JamesOng

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:55:47 PM

nonsense of what?
You are saying the same thing and fighting about it...  Roll Eyes

just zero-tolerate to the dumb that acting like a pro who just quote a small part of my comment and then point me as a nonsense talker Smiley
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:59:41 PM

you are talking about trading and that is buy low and sell high,that is different story when we are talking about transfer money that is the case need to complete as imidiately as possible.

There is always the risk that the price will be lower or higher on the exchange you are moving to - so you may have to take a loss/gain during the exchange
yermom

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:31:17 PM

THAT is a fact. Accept it or not.   1 DOGE is my fee tx. I own doge and bitcoin

Dogecoin has its own value. And it has fast transfers at low fees. Don't need more from money. If anyone wants fancy stuff he/she just needs to buy it with money.
Overall: reliable and useful tool.
Of course a person can change western fiat trash money for more trash yuans(fee included). Then send it to a chinese exchange through a bank (more fees). Buy bitcoin and change them for doge (fees & more fees). And instantly use them. But that's an expensive way of getting a pink unicorn.

nonsense of what?

just zero-tolerate to the dumb that acting like a pro who just quote a small part of my comment and then point me as a nonsense talker Smiley
Sorry if I was rude, but understood your premise (if not being sarcastic) as a misleading one. So ommited the rest. The point is that wealthy people do care about their money. Thus it was "nonsense talking" in a certain view.

Edit: besides, speaking about money real uses. NOT speculation. I have to clarify again
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:41:30 PM

Having any large amount of money in Doge is just completely pointless. It doesn't matter how quickly and cheaply you can move Doge around if you can't use Doge to actually buy things that matters. You keep making the same argument, but you're either failing to see the point or you're deliberately ignoring it to shill your bag full of dead coins.
yermom

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:22:43 PM

Having any large amount of money in Doge is just completely pointless. It doesn't matter how quickly and cheaply you can move Doge around if you can't use Doge to actually buy things that matters. You keep making the same argument, but you're either failing to see the point or you're deliberately ignoring it to shill your bag full of dead coins.

You're deliberately ignoring. They are not dead. Dog(e)s are people too! Sad
If you see the charts at logaritmic scale from the beginning, it's smoothly growing.

Maybe it's better to promote whichever coins you want to succeed instead of demonize the existing ones
Do it on another thread, or here if you want to discuss openly. Ain't gonna bite ya Wink
sprinkles

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:36:20 PM

There is always the risk that the price will be lower or higher on the exchange you are moving to - so you may have to take a loss/gain during the exchange

I tried this a little while ago just as the price was dropping from 75 sats.
Had to take a bit of a loss.
Will just pay the BTC fees next time!  Undecided

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:05:31 PM

I tried this a little while ago just as the price was dropping from 75 sats.
Had to take a bit of a loss.
Will just pay the BTC fees next time!  Undecided

I won a few times and lost a couple of times - much safer when DOGE is in bull market - however its generally in bear for a much longer period than bull
JamesOng

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:40:27 AM

THAT is a fact. Accept it or not.   1 DOGE is my fee tx. I own doge and bitcoin

Dogecoin has its own value. And it has fast transfers at low fees. Don't need more from money. If anyone wants fancy stuff he/she just needs to buy it with money.
Overall: reliable and useful tool.
Of course a person can change western fiat trash money for more trash yuans(fee included). Then send it to a chinese exchange through a bank (more fees). Buy bitcoin and change them for doge (fees & more fees). And instantly use them. But that's an expensive way of getting a pink unicorn.

nonsense of what?

Sorry if I was rude, but understood your premise (if not being sarcastic) as a misleading one. So ommited the rest. The point is that wealthy people do care about their money. Thus it was "nonsense talking" in a certain view.

Edit: besides, speaking about money real uses. NOT speculation. I have to clarify again

i didn't say they don't care about their money,what i said is they don't care about the transaction fees  when dealing with "big money".
let's say if they want to transfer bitcoin that worth $1 million,they will just tranfer it directly ..... ,DO YOU THINK THEY ARE GONNA TO SWITCH IT TO DOGECOIN AND THEN TRANSFER IT?..if your answer is yes then you probably an idiot .
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:13:39 AM

i didn't say they don't care about their money,what i said is they don't care about the transaction fees  when dealing with "big money".
let's say if they want to transfer bitcoin that worth $1 million,they will just tranfer it directly ..... ,DO YOU THINK THEY ARE GONNA TO SWITCH IT TO DOGECOIN AND THEN TRANSFER IT?..if your answer is yes then you probably an idiot .
Think that's unlikely to happen unless the BTC network is too overloaded and somebody needs an immediate transfer and is willing to risk the cost of it for some reason that will likely make them even more money than the potential diff (especially on exchanges with low tx fees - took me two days to transfer out of cex.io before - so I used DOGE next time) - BTC segwit will likely minimise or eliminate that use case. Not been transferring too much BTC lately so not sure what the tx times are right now.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:33:54 AM

so what are you trying to say ? its obvious, dev didnt connect to their github since many months, what do you expect ??
JamesOng

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:19:16 AM

so what are you trying to say ? its obvious, dev didnt connect to their github since many months, what do you expect ??

what do you expect if dev works on then?dogecoin hard fork to dogecoincash or dogecoingold or doge2X or....you name it
sheamus10

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:43:27 AM

This community doesn't finish to surprise me, so much activity! Great to see.

DOGE has been around for years now and simply got that community feel that it's hard to imitate.

Many congrats, Much WOW!  Smiley

Dogecoin is old coin that always gets attention, although now price of dogecoin still as usual that is in range BTC 0.00000018. But fans for this coin are still very much and I'm sure this coin will progressed
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:14:45 PM

Sooner or later the coin will again cost more than 100 satosh! I do not even doubt it !!
----------
This community doesn't finish to surprise me, so much activity! Great to see.

DOGE has been around for years now and simply got that community feel that it's hard to imitate.

Many congrats, Much WOW!  Smiley

Dogecoin is old coin that always gets attention, although now price of dogecoin still as usual that is in range BTC 0.00000018. But fans for this coin are still very much and I'm sure this coin will progressed
Pages: « 1 ... 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 [1259] 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 ... 1548 »
  Print  

Jump to: