Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:59:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 [1331] 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 ... 1548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOGE] Dogecoin - very currency many coin - v1.10.0  (Read 3097615 times)
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:11:22 AM

DOGECOIN transaction fast with lowest fee. Anybody can buy it cheap rate in Market with Big community. IF BTC price rise in MARKET then DOGE price will rise automatically.
 2 or 3  big PLAYERs trying to DUMP crypto currency market this days. we know it.

Agree, someone has just dumped a massive amount of all altcoins in general. But now DOGE price back to usual. They got a huge of cheap coin during that crash and now this time for them making profits. We should be cautious.

I do not understand how the crypto-currency-meme, created for the sake of a joke, can have billions of dollars of capitalization ?? No technology, no ideas for yourself ... Dogecoin shows us that the market with all its powerful technologies and ideas (like "flying into space") is not needed by anyone - people need speculation! When this coin entered the market and it was discussed, I thought that only school-children take part in discussions, but now I just do not understand anything ... This coin is distributed free of charge in different cranes, accepted for payment. What's going on, people? Why are you investing here ?! Shocked Shocked Shocked

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mettius81

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:37:23 AM

I'm not sure that doge going back to 20 sat, now i'm using it only for moving BTC from an exchange to another because the fee is very low and the speed is so enough. I've a little bag with doge but i don't think that he can do more of 2x/3x soon.

Spaniarder

Activity: 128
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:34:02 PM

DOGECOIN transaction fast with lowest fee. Anybody can buy it cheap rate in Market with Big community. IF BTC price rise in MARKET then DOGE price will rise automatically.
 2 or 3  big PLAYERs trying to DUMP crypto currency market this days. we know it.

Agree, someone has just dumped a massive amount of all altcoins in general. But now DOGE price back to usual. They got a huge of cheap coin during that crash and now this time for them making profits. We should be cautious.

I do not understand how the crypto-currency-meme, created for the sake of a joke, can have billions of dollars of capitalization ?? No technology, no ideas for yourself ... Dogecoin shows us that the market with all its powerful technologies and ideas (like "flying into space") is not needed by anyone - people need speculation! When this coin entered the market and it was discussed, I thought that only school-children take part in discussions, but now I just do not understand anything ... This coin is distributed free of charge in different cranes, accepted for payment. What's going on, people? Why are you investing here ?! Shocked Shocked Shocked

everyone is  interested into it. people are the easy target when it comes to cryptocurrency they do not understand.
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:35:07 PM

ATTENTION! CHINA and SOUTH KOREA dumping crypto market now!  so, DOGECOIN PRICE DOWN. HOLD DOGECOIN and Dont sell Dogecoin low price. Doge price will rise next month soon.
doge still sitting sweet in my wallet. Now the price of doge has started to increase at 70 BTC. I will wait until next month, at least the doge price will be back in 3 digits

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:41:12 PM

You can not make a religion out of some kind of coin. All coins are important in their time. The dog coin behaved absolutely also when the biton fell, like everyone else.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Bruce_Wayne

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:16:52 PM

everyone is  interested into it. people are the easy target when it comes to cryptocurrency they do not understand.

What is not to understand, DOGE has the safest mining network merged mined with LTC, a LTC miner is also DOGE miner, a DOGE miner is an LTC miner. it has the same technology as Bitcoin but 20 times faster and has the lowest fees, widely accepted and respected, it has 1 million actual holders, not investors.

Adding useless features by writing a couple of lines of code on an untested wallet and calling it a new coin, does not mean technological advantage.

Get that, you will get Dogecoin
phieudu0502

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:31:34 PM

What is not to understand, DOGE has the safest mining network merged mined with LTC, a LTC miner is also DOGE miner, a DOGE miner is an LTC miner. it has the same technology as Bitcoin but 20 times faster and has the lowest fees, widely accepted and respected, it has 1 million actual holders, not investors.

Adding useless features by writing a couple of lines of code on an untested wallet and calling it a new coin, does not mean technological advantage.

Get that, you will get Dogecoin

Doge price has been bounced from the bottom of 57 sats, it has already rehabilitated almost 30%. So I think that its price could be broken down again, below 60 sats before reaching the new peak. Time for trading.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
psionin

Activity: 465
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:43:11 PM

2 or 3  big PLAYERs trying to DUMP crypto currency market this days. we know it.

Do you understand the concept of sound money? And that cryptocurrencies are meant to revolutionize the approach of printing endless amounts of fiat at the behest of some central authority? Dogecoin is publicly mined and limited to a small amount of a constant emission, beyond the control of any single authority, and has been traded and used as currency for many years now, fitting the definition of sound money rather well. (The only thing I don't like is how a very large amount was released at the beginning, as it should have been a 10K reward per block right from the start, but the coins have passed many hands since then and so it can be overlooked.)

There are cryptos out there that just make a billion tokens on the Ethereum chain and try to sell themselves in the same lot as the real cryptocurrencies, and after a couple of months of existence there are tokens that have never circulated through the market (just generated by a click) with a market cap that is bigger than Doge! The reason for attraction to Dogecoin is that it is one of the few that is actually a good and widely used cryptocurrency, and one that is particularly attractive to investors because it looks quite undervalued when compared to other similar coins - it should have been at a $3-5 billion market cap a year ago already, if considering things like community support and actual usage.
aceat64

Activity: 307

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:11:11 PM

Hope the price will grow...slow but sure...I have a lot of this coin...keep hold for a years,and you will get rewarded...
DOGEPRICE

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:36:25 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 04:00:52 PM by DOGEPRICE

Shibetoshi Dogomoto

@CEOofDogecoin
 Jan 7
More
Replying to @WhalePanda
Everyone should use #Dogecoin as a hedge in their #cryptocurrency investment strategy. Even if the value of all cryptocurrency goes to US$0, Đ1 will still = Đ1. #YearOfTheDOGE
https://twitter.com/ceoofdogecoin

LATEST NEWS!
 Belarus to make cryptocurrencies legal and Tax free
www.coingape.com/belarus-to-make-cryptocurrencies-legal
sabbir2world

Activity: 370
Merit: 101

Freedom is priceless

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:46:23 PM

Hope the price will grow...slow but sure...I have a lot of this coin...keep hold for a years,and you will get rewarded...

man on the hodling process, I could capitalize on this upside ride... but meh!

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
FractalUniverse

Activity: 1034
Merit: 558

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:53:25 PM

20 sats? forget about it  Cheesy

i am more than sure that we will reach 20 sats (again for the 4th time) in the next 6 months easily
OK. Lets make a public bet.
10000 DOGE
I say it will not get to 20 satoshi in the next 6 months  Grin

lesnik_utsa

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:28:35 PM

20 sats? forget about it  Cheesy

i am more than sure that we will reach 20 sats (again for the 4th time) in the next 6 months easily
OK. Lets make a public bet.
10000 DOGE
I say it will not get to 20 satoshi in the next 6 months  Grin

the next month the coin will show growth - and next time will put everything in its place
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:31:30 PM

I have same thought about price that nothing to worry at each drop because they open way for next increase. Doge has been favorite market for traders to make money or even getting living from it. If somehow price drops better wait for next rise instead of entering in panic.
AlloM

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:42:38 PM

Doge is all time loved coin by this community I also using this coin to have fun online because of faster network and big adoption. I think this year this will create new history and price will reach to above $0.10
uservalera

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:47:30 PM

indeed, speculation rules in this world, and governs all,
So people trade this coin. Let's see if this continues for a long time
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:52:03 PM

Here's some food for thought

Doge Circulating Supply: 112,826,007,997 DOGE

Price: $0.008334 USD
            0.00000071 BTC

Tron Circulating Supply: 65,748,192,475 TRX

Price: $0.092942 USD
            0.00000795 BTC 

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
pressing207

Activity: 537
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:19:16 PM

Here's some food for thought

Doge Circulating Supply: 112,826,007,997 DOGE

Price: $0.008334 USD
            0.00000071 BTC

Tron Circulating Supply: 65,748,192,475 TRX

Price: $0.092942 USD
            0.00000795 BTC 

https://bitinfocharts.com/ru/comparison/dogecoin-hashrate.html
dogemoon

Activity: 125
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:52:34 PM

because dogecoin is better than bitcoin and litecoin, faster, cheaper, more fun and friendly, and without a pile of confuse and absurd decimals.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. I have seen tips of thousands of Dogecoins. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:00:17 PM

I completely agree. DogeKoin is easy to use and also the growth of the coin is 100% guaranteed up to $ 1 I do not even doubt it!
---------

because dogecoin is better than bitcoin and litecoin, faster, cheaper, more fun and friendly, and without a pile of confuse and absurd decimals.
Pages: « 1 ... 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 [1331] 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 ... 1548 »
  Print  

Jump to: