Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:10:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 [1100] 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 ... 1548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOGE] Dogecoin - very currency many coin - v1.10.0  (Read 3097637 times)
ThomasMuller

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:20:30 AM

can other Alt coins mergemine Doge? I asked this question in the Goldcoin forum and the mediator decided to tell me how much better Goldcoin is because it does not require AuxPow and they have their own scheme against 51% attacks unlike Doge that needs a massive network to protect itself.

I think the guy totally missed my question.

I just like the idea to be able to mine two coins in one operation right now all of my miners are on LTC but I get divs in Doge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:30:19 AM

can other Alt coins mergemine Doge? I asked this question in the Goldcoin forum and the mediator decided to tell me how much better Goldcoin is because it does not require AuxPow and they have their own scheme against 51% attacks unlike Doge that needs a massive network to protect itself.

I think the guy totally missed my question.

I just like the idea to be able to mine two coins in one operation right now all of my miners are on LTC but I get divs in Doge.

Yeah, myriadcoin pools started merge mining with Dogecoin (for example).

http://www.reddit.com/r/myriadcoin/comments/2g3xm4/its_dday_lets_bag_some_doge/
CHIPFREAK

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:43:42 AM

why is dogecoin being pumped right now?

i think 999dice has been added doge to bet . a lot my community buy to bet doge coin .
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:07:00 AM

I thought what was different about it back in December was how fast it would reach the cap.

It is strong and I do wish it the best of luck.  I really like DOGE and I just want to see the fucker thrive!  I think the chance of that would be better if it was capped and merged... I'm probably not doing the best job of coming off as a DOGE supporter by bitching, but god damn! Cap this thing up, that is the rocket fuel IMO.

We shall see I suppose!

Someone doesn't understand deflation very well.   Roll Eyes

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 03:26:36 AM

I thought what was different about it back in December was how fast it would reach the cap.

It is strong and I do wish it the best of luck.  I really like DOGE and I just want to see the fucker thrive!  I think the chance of that would be better if it was capped and merged... I'm probably not doing the best job of coming off as a DOGE supporter by bitching, but god damn! Cap this thing up, that is the rocket fuel IMO.

We shall see I suppose!

Someone doesn't understand deflation very well.   Roll Eyes

Someone doesn't understand that DOGE now takes $0's to earn coins and the big LTC miners will dump it for ever + the Bitcoin crowd is made up of Libertarians that hate shit that doesn't have a cap (hence why many are here.)  No one is stupid enough to go USD to DOGE which is what would be required as the main source of trading for the current set up for DOGE... it just isn't going to happen Sad sry
 Roll Eyes

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 04:20:49 AM

Someone doesn't understand deflation very well.   Roll Eyes

Someone doesn't understand inflation very well.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
sisx2007

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:28:16 AM

some good thing happened on the DOGE.Looks like some big whales is doing something
Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:10:14 AM

One look at the demand and supply at cryptsy and it was clear to me that DOGE was going up. And if you ask me, 60sat is not going to be the high. Its going up some more.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
TPN

Activity: 193

How did it get so late, so soon?

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:27:37 AM

Let's hope for the 300 sat back again  Cheesy
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:30:00 AM

some good thing happened on the DOGE.Looks like some big whales is doing something

There is never good news when whales are doing something Wink.
Price manipulation is the worst thing that a coin has to go through.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:33:56 AM

There is never good news when whales are doing something Wink.
Price manipulation is the worst thing that a coin has to go through.

Doge has been there and done that.  It's a vet!

Grin Grin Grin Grin
bvminer

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:58:13 AM

It is strong and I do wish it the best of luck.  I really like DOGE and I just want to see the fucker thrive!  I think the chance of that would be better if it was capped and merged... I'm probably not doing the best job of coming off as a DOGE supporter by bitching, but god damn! Cap this thing up, that is the rocket fuel IMO.

We shall see I suppose!

Someone doesn't understand deflation very well.   Roll Eyes

Someone doesn't understand that DOGE now takes $0's to earn coins and the big LTC miners will dump it for ever + the Bitcoin crowd is made up of Libertarians that hate shit that doesn't have a cap (hence why many are here.)  No one is stupid enough to go USD to DOGE which is what would be required as the main source of trading for the current set up for DOGE... it just isn't going to happen Sad sry
 Roll Eyes

Very soon the reward will be 5 000 000 000 DOGE/year, this means that the "big" LTC miners will dump around 13 698 630.13 DOGE / day.
I think the demand will be higher than 13m coins / day, this means only growth for DOGE price. New shops and services that accepts DOGE are appearing almost daily, this will definitely have a positive impact on this coin.

Probably it's a pump right now, but I'm confident that the price will jump to the sky in the next days, just imagine that in the past 24h some whale bought about 2.5 billion coins at 45-60 satoshi. He will not sell bellow 120-150 satoshi, as we we have experienced earlier this year.

It was a necessity for DOGE to have a low price before AuxPow, so it had no sense to make a 51% attack on it.

Most of the bad words are coming from people who tried to day trade and sold their DOGEs on a lower price in the past days...so out of the game for them (or buy back at higher price, I think all the shibes would be thankful for that).

Happy holder shibe
MA-TI

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:35:32 AM

price  will stay at arount 60-65sat for at least 2 days and have a new rise to 80+sat
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:39:30 AM

price  will stay at arount 60-65sat for at least 2 days and have a new rise to 80+sat

My crystal globe says that the price will stay around it's current value for a period of 1 second to one year and that it will either raise or drop or stay the same.

Is yours chinese made? I thought crystal globes from "Welietopleaseyou" only make long term price predictions

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
MA-TI

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:50:09 AM

it is just my prediction from chart analysis...if you think it is wrong i'm fine with that
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:36:59 AM

it is just my prediction from chart analysis...if you think it is wrong i'm fine with that

Of course , chart analysis. Care to explain how you reached that result?
Not that I have much faith you will come with an answer , there are more chart and trend anal ists here than on wall street.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
MA-TI

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:58:28 AM

Of course , chart analysis. Care to explain how you reached that result?
Not that I have much faith you will come with an answer , there are more chart and trend anal ists here than on wall street.

Calm down. Just sharing my opinion which not means that this is going to happen for sure because almost nothing on earth happens for sure. As I said if you come to another analysis and you see a downtrend or a turningpoint here this could be also right.

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:13:04 PM

Doge 24 hours trade volume(9-14)
btc38.com: 8,889,807CNY= 3,000BTC
bter.com:   972,082CNY+157.10BTC=450BTC
cryptsy.com:1,248BTC+41.8BTC+1.12BTC=1,290BTC

Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet !.
VqATc86bXGRbVsk4RwsvvqE7nGbqu8iR14
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 12:14:44 PM

I am considering getting back into DOGE...

What options are there for doge-wallets nowadays, except for QT.
Looking for a wallet option, which does not require download of the entire blockchain.

Thanks Smiley

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:16:21 PM

Doge pump turn: China-Europe-America, so let's see what will happen after american wake up.

Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet !.
VqATc86bXGRbVsk4RwsvvqE7nGbqu8iR14
Pages: « 1 ... 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 [1100] 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 ... 1548 »
  Print  

Jump to: