Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:42:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: S.C.A.M.S - new software for controlling army of bitcointalk accounts!  (Read 2176 times)
ScamBot (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:57:53 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2013, 04:08:27 AM by ScamBot

MOD NOTE:
Looks sketchy, be careful when dealing with unknown software sources.
Not sure if this is against rules or not, running it up the chain!
OP, DO NOT REMOVE THIS

Ok tysat, i will not remove this is good warning. bitcoin user you should always run any software that is not 3rd party audited in a sandbox or new os install ,including S.C.A.M.S. also when installing scams c&c install onto vps that has no sensitive information. there is no malware in the code but u should never take a software authors word for that.

S.C.A.M.S (Super Cool Account Management System, formerly called ScamBot) allows you to control an army of accounts on bitcointalk. the software runs on a linux vps and connects via proxies to the forum. it browses the forum automatically to increase activity count and makes automated posts using advanced Artificial Intelligence which works similarly to chat bots you might have used before. the quality of posts is very good and almost indistinguishable from a real user. each sockpuppet has a different posting style and has basic understanding of bitcoin. the bots are able to have simple conversations with other posters.

features:
* Automatically skip newbie jail
* High quality automated posts
* Increase account activity
* Tools to help you manage an army of accounts, such as combined inbox, quick thread posting and one-click account login
* Uses proxies and has built in features to prevent identification of bots by staff
* Free minor updates and free technical support (72hr reply time)
* Additional addons available in future for extra features
* Untested! but should work with some other SMF forums

screenshot:
http://i40.tinypic.com/29dtywy.png

requirements:
you need to have a PC that runs windows xp or 7 (other os untested!) to build the software. once this is done the software will run on any web server that has php5, mysql and cronjobs. server os does not matter.
you will need a proxy list. you can use tor but this is not recommended as some tor exit nodes are banned from posting.

price:
Pricing may change at any time!

the price for a lifetime copy is 10btc

you get free minor updates in this price, major updates will cost approximately 2btc - this may change at any time!

in the future more addons will become available. In development now is an addon that allows you to control accounts on localbitcoins.com. this will be available for approximately an additional 5btc in a few weeks.

if you would like more information, please email at scambotsales@safe-mail.net
pm's on this forum are not read
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:59:18 AM

lol fuck off

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
ScamBot (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:04:17 AM

lol fuck off

no fuck u. i am allowed to sell this here.
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:12:04 AM

If your thing can automatically make accounts escape newbie restrictions, why are you posting this just inside the newbie area?

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
eddiedude

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:13:07 AM

10 bitcoin lmao.. dude no ones going to pay 6000$ for a freaking scambot app. by the way if it skips newb level why is your account newb.. fail.
ScamBot (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:14:57 AM

If your thing can automatically make accounts escape newbie restrictions, why are you posting this just inside the newbie area?

it works by fulfilling the newbie restrictions, by making 1 automated post and doing 4 hours time browsing. when i have 4 hours browsing time i will post it in the marketplace. i just registered this account and i am not using it with the software.

10 bitcoin lmao.. dude no ones going to pay 6000$ for a freaking scambot app. by the way if it skips newb level why is your account newb.. fail.

running this software is very profitable. many people buying and selling accounts with rep and one account can sell for over 5btc with lots of rep. with this software you can automate most of the process.
r3wt

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:17:12 AM

Cheesy

Quote from: Caption: the scammers house of cards tumbling down

/\
  /\/\
 /\/\/\   ->  */`~`=
/\/\/\/\       =-*|--\

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
ScamBot (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:20:56 AM

Cheesy

/\
  /\/\
 /\/\/\   ->  */`~`=
/\/\/\/\       =-*|--\

very funny coming from you. maybe if you had used this software with your alts you would have made money. you failed at scamming so your opinion is invalid.

Scammer - User: r3wt (Attempted extortion, sockpuppet)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=231217.0
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:23:34 AM

Why aren't you using one of those non-newbie "accounts with rep" to sell this thing? Ever heard of dogfooding?

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
ScamBot (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:26:39 AM

Why aren't you using one of those non-newbie "accounts with rep" to sell this thing? Ever heard of dogfooding?

use your head!

if i were to expose an account then staff may be able to find more bots in future by looking at the posting history and looking for clues. the less accounts that they know are bots the better.

what would be the advantage of using a repped account to sell this software? people would know the rep was fake so it would not matter! all that will happen is i will lose a repped account.
ABitInterested

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:32:15 AM

Man this is some hilarious stuff. He said this is allowed here, are the forums really a free for all?
ScamBot (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:37:35 AM

Man this is some hilarious stuff. He said this is allowed here, are the forums really a free for all?

rules say you can sell anything that is legal in the us. you can even sell ur account if you want to. accounts can go for up to 5btc with good rep and you can use this software to get the rep.
ScamBot (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:49:08 AM

we have lots of rep on the deepweb. we are a major vendor of tor botnets for past 5 years. please email us and we will prove we have rep on the deepweb but only if you are a serious buyer.
ABitInterested

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:54:45 AM

rules say you can sell anything that is legal in the us. you can even sell ur account if you want to. accounts can go for up to 5btc with good rep and you can use this software to get the rep.

Well thanks for the reply and good luck with your scams I guess. lol
jballs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 05:56:17 AM

we have lots of rep on the deepweb. we are a major vendor of tor botnets for past 5 years. please email us and we will prove we have rep on the deepweb but only if you are a serious buyer.

How do I know for sure YOU are not a bot?

If you can prove you are not a bot I will buy your scambot for 10 btc.

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
ScamBot (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:58:49 AM

How do I know for sure YOU are not a bot?

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Wrong parameter count for strpos()' in /home/bjori/tmp/ex.php:8

I'm joking Cheesy
r3wt

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:04:14 AM

Cheesy

/\
  /\/\
 /\/\/\   ->  */`~`=
/\/\/\/\       =-*|--\

very funny coming from you. maybe if you had used this software with your alts you would have made money. you failed at scamming so your opinion is invalid.

Scammer - User: r3wt (Attempted extortion, sockpuppet)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=231217.0

I knew it was you dickhole.

ScamBot (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:07:40 AM

?

hehe i hope u get scammed by a fucking bot. scammer comes here to talk shit. read those postings this guy is scammer! my software is legal it is for account seller. it does not commit crimes. he is criminal.
r3wt

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:25:25 AM

?

hehe i hope u get scammed by a fucking bot. scammer comes here to talk shit. read those postings this guy is scammer! my software is legal it is for account seller. it does not commit crimes. he is criminal.

you're selling software to help people scam others, and you have the nerve to call the one honest person on this forum a scammer.

My work here is done. all i had to do was give you the rope, now you've hung yourself. peace

ScamBot (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:31:30 AM

you're selling software to help people scam others, and you have the nerve to call the one honest person on this forum a scammer.

My work here is done. all i had to do was give you the rope, now you've hung yourself. peace

honest person? you say yourself you are a scammer in ur posts!

u come to my thread and your first post is fuck off and then you call me a dickhole. both posts in my own thread. who the fuck do you think u are? u cant be disrespectful and expect respect back.

having many accounts is allowed on the forum even mods say so, this software is for person to manage their accounts if they have lots. no scam here it is fucking allowed!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: