Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:36:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: S.C.A.M.S - new software for controlling army of bitcointalk accounts!  (Read 2176 times)
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:33:01 AM

you're selling software to help people scam others, and you have the nerve to call the one honest person on this forum a scammer.

My work here is done. all i had to do was give you the rope, now you've hung yourself. peace

honest person? you say yourself you are a scammer in ur posts!

u come to my thread and your first post is fuck off and then you call me a dickhole. both posts in my own thread. who the fuck do you think u are?

having many accounts is allowed on the forum even mods say so, this software is for person to manage their accounts if they have lots. no scam here it is fucking allowed!

I'm mothafuckin r3wt. git down or lay down bitch.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ScamBot (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:37:37 AM

i want this thread self-moderated. can a staff help me? please enable self moderate on this thread.
trolls are being disrespectful and calling names. i want it to stay on topic.
r3wt

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:41:44 AM

You made several key mistakes, revealing that you are actually a fraud:

1. selling a forum bot

2. selling a forum bot

3. your company line is that users can make money selling accounts. no one actually pays for accounts, this in and of its self is a scam.

4. pretending to be new, then instantly having knowledge of my trust.

5. acting like i'm blowing smoke when i said i knew who you were, instead you choose to focus on my colorful language.

ding ding ding, we have us a winner and a mothafuckin chicken dinner.

6. real programmers would never stoop this low, and if they did they wouldn't charge this much for the program.

7. this scam has been attempted to many times to count.

8. come back with a better scheme.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
ScamBot (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:48:52 AM

You made several key mistakes, revealing that you are actually a fraud:

1. selling a forum bot

2. selling a forum bot

3. your company line is that users can make money selling accounts. no one actually pays for accounts, this in and of its self is a scam.

4. pretending to be new, then instantly having knowledge of my trust.

5. acting like i'm blowing smoke when i said i knew who you were, instead you choose to focus on my colorful language.

ding ding ding, we have us a winner and a mothafuckin chicken dinner.

6. real programmers would never stoop this low, and if they did they wouldn't charge this much for the program.

7. this scam has been attempted to many times to count.

8. come back with a better scheme.

selling a forum bot is allowed

u are ignorant if u think nobody pay for bitcointalk account. try any forum on deepweb.

where did i pretend to be new? if i have software to run accounts on this forum ,can it be assumed i have been on this fucking forum before? idiot

u know who i am? haha good luck

steep this low? wow, you are very friendly. price is justified by the product which is high quality and potential profit which is huge

show me one who has made similar software. none exists yet.

the same to u and please remember to sanitize sql statements
extortion

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:53:35 AM

the same to u and please remember to sanitize sql statements

again you reveal your identity

Extortion. We are Anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive. We Do Not Forget. Expect Us.
Itun

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:54:51 AM

This is stupid and..

No one will pay thousands of dollars for that crap.
ScamBot (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:56:00 AM

OH WHAT THE FUCK!

mods ban this fucker r3wt extortion whatever the fuck else from my thread! he is trolling hard. ban him from the forum. give me self-moderation.
markjamrobin

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:57:04 AM

makes automated posts using advanced Artificial Intelligence which works similarly to chat bots you might have used before. the quality of posts is very good and almost indistinguishable from a real user. each sockpuppet has a different posting style and has basic understanding of bitcoin. the bots are able to have simple conversations with other posters.

Is Dank one of your bots?

ScamBot (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:12:33 AM

hope you got my messages, now please fuck off fix your shit, read up on how to sanitize email addresses properly in php, and lets get back on topic
r3wt

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:17:08 AM

hope you got my messages, now please fuck off fix your shit, read up on how you need to sanitize email addresses properly in php, and lets get back on topic

lol, i was checking through the database of openex. you are confusing my work for zelles, as he is the one who built coinbit. i'm actually a bit dumbfounded to see your message, and one above it with an html entity plain as day.

ScamBot (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:19:03 AM

nope, i didn't get any messages. care to elaborate for the peanut gallery?

coinbit database. no major damage done but just an example of how fucking dumb you are. i clicked on your sig and found sql injection in your site within 5 minutes...
r3wt

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:22:17 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2013, 07:34:50 AM by r3wt

coinbit database. no major damage done but just an example of how fucking dumb you are. i clicked on your sig and found sql injection in your site within 5 minutes...

i didn't even write coinbit. zelles did.

i wrote this:

http://dev.openex.pw

edit: i'm glad i found this out now instead of later. i'm pretty fucking steamed. zelles knows better than this, why did he take a shortcut?

r3wt

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:52:03 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2013, 08:05:10 AM by r3wt

after testing and reading through zelles code, it seems like he is using his own function called "basic_security" instead of traditional real escape string or advanced prepared statements like i do. i tried to pass in a javascript alert and tried to break out of the query, but all i ended up with was an email address of DROP TABLES. everything else was stripped, effectively preventing the injection. it still makes me nervous though(because he is concatenating strings, something that i have been learning to avoid through use of prepared statements.

anyway, i appreciate the heads up, though i still think your programming talents would be better served than selling forum bots. drop a bitcoin address, i'll give you a reward for getting my attention. i actually have been so busy with alien and openex i hadn't even looked at the coinbit source. sorry for crashing your thread.

i take it you have put a great deal of time into this. how bout offering it for a better price. i'm not interested in it for the reasons you described, but i would like the ability to login to the forum from a desktop app, due to the unreliability of security on this site. could you perhaps paste a bit of the source, and disclose what languages it is written in? it looks to be php/mysql wrapped in an xml package, similar to the way some low quality android apps are designed. i'm interested, but i don't just go installing random apps without doing the proper research and fine tooth combing of the source.

ScamBot (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 04:03:01 AM

this software has been renamed, new name is S.C.A.M.S. Super Cool Account Management Software
ScamBot (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 02:42:45 AM

bump
extortion

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 11:34:03 AM

i offer BTC .01 for a 30 day trial, linux only

Extortion. We are Anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive. We Do Not Forget. Expect Us.
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2607

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 11:47:53 AM

Eh... Roll Eyes When I though sock puppeting couldn't get any worse...

extortion

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 12:05:49 PM

Eh... Roll Eyes When I though sock puppeting couldn't get any worse...

been a while since i seen you around

faizaa123

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 11:10:30 PM

This is utterly pathetic.
dethdeks

Activity: 206

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 12:26:13 AM

this "software" probably has hidden call home features that send the persons wallets to the dev when ran lol

Donations Accepted
LTC: Lcv7XmxnHJ7BhRjXjzCUBJ4Cfrq43SA5qc
BTC: 16mHGGVgntqtTmrddud8BFgN3XAsBobvVe
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: