Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:38:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I learn trading ?  (Read 4294 times)
kcgk

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:27:08 PM

In fact, there are many very valuable information in the forum. Don't know if you have a very experienced friend around you. I think a powerful friend can help you, and you will soon be able to understand the embarrassment of trading. Of course, there are many teaching videos on the Internet. You can study for yourself.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:47:10 PM

Trading in the crypto currency market has its own peculiarities and it is unlikely that this can be learned. Try to do as little as possible to take action and throw out of your head all that makes you panic act. In general, good advice is to use the tactics of good analysis and keep those tokens and coins that have been tested and have value and community. It is much safer and in the long run it should bring much higher incomes. Try to just less your panic, this is the tool that leads to the collapse of the market. Be knowmore and understand that all you can do just use your tokens and coins as it written in token economy model, guys
Longfellow27

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:01:57 PM

I the best way to learn trading in my opinion is through those who have various experiences or veterans and then add the internet research for a solid foundation and more examples.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:10:47 PM

I think trading is about strategy and instinct
You should have a good strategy and good instinct to make profit
there's a lot of video tutorial about trading on youtube
I suggest you to watch video with high viewer and many good comments
because i'd found many videos are not really helpful
You can learn the strategy from them, but remember you dont have to do exactly like what they said
Because, maybe sometimes the strategy doesn't work so you should make ur own strategy
Good luck !
racham02

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:22:35 AM

If you want to learn about crypto trading what you need to do is research on google and in youtube you can find many trading tutorials, you have many ideas to get through research,and also you cant get knowledge material by reading this forum.

lghdt943

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:27:34 AM

I think that you can find trading websites using Google search keywords, and there are detailed tutorials on the trading websites. I just contacted the passwords and watched them on YouTube.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:35:56 AM

You can learn about deeper trading, diligently reading the treath about trading in this Bitcointalk. With diligent reading, of course you will know how people are proficient in trading.
ancosuzin

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:15:23 PM

You can get some nice videos on how to trade from youtube. Please make sure to follow proper channels with good viewer numbers. You an also read comments to see whether a channel is worth learning from or not. You should also read from various websites and always remember to follow discussions on trading
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:19:33 PM

Bitcointalk forum is presumably the largest platform for cryptocurrency traders. There are numerous thread in trading section and altcoin section created to seek clearity on how to trade. Try and avail yourself these opportunity to read and learn.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
parlerm

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:20:49 PM

Why you don't search it on google? There is many reference to learn trading. Beside that you can learn some in this forum about trading. Don't be lazy to get some knowledge.
BeeKeeoEr

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:20:55 PM

called a person living in the 21st century, it's all there is the Internet to help, in fact a lot of schools of traders exists at the moment of time. So look for the best and go!
Lesterus

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:28:35 PM

There are many tutorial in youtube that might you learn how to trade coins but bitcointalk community is one of the best website that you can learn how to trade but not only trading you can learn the all aspects of crypto you should research and give more time to master it.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:40:40 PM

I think there is no specific book that discusses more specifically about trading. so I think joining the bitcoin trading community, asking a lot of master trading is a solution to get knowledge and trading science.

my experience, asking lots of questions and joining a trading group like telegram or discord is the best way.

and trading books also can not give you the knowledge, because trading is not about theory, but about strategy.

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:40:54 PM

called a person living in the 21st century, it's all there is the Internet to help, in fact a lot of schools of traders exists at the moment of time. So look for the best and go!
You can learn trading from searching to the internet or by asking some help of your friend who also do trading, but its better to do it to your own so you will know what the next to do next time you do trading again, and when you don't know something then you can asked some help so it easy for to doing it right. Also trading is not easy but when you always do it, there's a chance you might do it in easy way and gives you a lot of profits.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
jbdjy

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:44:25 PM

I think trading is a very complicated business, my friend is very good at encrypting money market transactions, but he spent many years of trading experience, and always pay attention to the market-related information. As a novice, I think you can read some of the Forum on the views of the transaction, on YouTube to see other people's teaching video, the encryption market must have some personnel, so as to reduce the mistakes in the transaction.
fraufreiheit

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:47:03 PM

There is a lot of risk in cryptocurrency markets, so I suggest you learn about the characteristics of each token.
Knowing the characteristics of each token makes you more confident in making money.

I don't agree with you, to my mind it's completely useless. Some speculations based on technical analysis only can give you more profit, as we see that even scam useless shitcoins are pumped to x10 sometimes. And bitcoin or ethereum will never give such a profit again.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:10:19 PM

If you want to learn trading, you must first understand what trading is. Trading is trading, can be by exchange of goods or services. The trading process can be done if there are sellers, buyers and exchange service providers. when you get it, now yuo learn it. Many ways to learn to trade quickly even for beginners though. Try to browse the internet and search tutorial on youtube. There must be something that you think is easiest to learn.
camnhungg666

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:59:45 AM

I know trading but I still can not trade a any coins because I still do not have experience and i like to learn because i want money for my future world to more cost everyday for my financial so I will learn it too.
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:06:36 AM

The best way to learn how to trade on bitcoin, is to ask Google on you we see the list of different exchange market, then choose one and focus on it, and also buy material to back your learning, for example index exchange is the one of biggest exchange market and easy to understand. Good Luck
chenjkai

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:36:54 AM

My favorite online resource is investapedia. there are many interesting articles for beginners, except for this there is an analyst that is important to read.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: