Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:31:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hyperide - ICO for supercar investments through an asset-backed token  (Read 138 times)
crypto.swiss (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:23:13 PM

I'd like to introduce you to the ICO of Hyperide (www.hyperide.io) and get a discussion going about the pros and cons of it. I'm part of the team so I would like to get some feedback. The team has worked very hard to put together a token project that has good value, downside protection and potential to generate revenue for token holders.

The ICO is currently in stage 2 (month of May= and will be completed end of June 2018. Then we will move on to a monthly token float for 12 months to provide a stable supply.

We're a Swiss based company with a lot of experience in finance and the automotive world. The supercar market is very promising with good returns for investors and it is our objective to democratise the market for investors from all walks of life, not just the rich and famous.

I look forward to your thoughts and please keep "shitcoin" and hate comments to yourself because this is a very professional and honest effort to bring a promising project to the market.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LeviTheFrog

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

The truth is out there.

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:43:58 PM

Will it take me to the lambo-land, literally?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: