Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:29:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PoS Mining] CRYPTO GLOBAL PAY  (Read 586 times)
Crowdsale.network

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:38:03 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/crypto-global-pay-21588 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 

Hello,
Nice to meet you.
Soon we will edit our page by adding more information about our ICO.
Thank you very much for your support and help.
isomchik

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:21:10 PM

How can I be your representative in my city? I am so interested in your project. Would be happy work in your team.
Crowdsale.network

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:10:48 PM

How can I be your representative in my city? I am so interested in your project. Would be happy work in your team.

We are very happy for your interest. Thank you!

1. You need to have a minimum of 10 bln CGP so we will be sure that you are serious about the project;
2. You should study our project well. White paper is on our website www.cryptoglobalpay.io
3. Get your act.

I will be your coordinator.
isomchik

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 07:14:36 PM

We are very happy for your interest. Thank you!

1. You need to have a minimum of 10 bln CGP so we will be sure that you are serious about the project;
2. You should study our project well. White paper is on our website www.cryptoglobalpay.io
3. Get your act.

I will be your coordinator.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  that's great, i will do all what's needed
apaben

Activity: 889
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:55:57 PM

this is a very good project. they plan to develop a cryptocurrency wallet with a saving payment card function. This is a great idea. many developments in some countries make cryptocurrency wallets with card functions. I am sure this will succeed.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
super bako

Activity: 1288
Merit: 10

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 04:40:21 PM

sir. I saw in your Twitter social account that you got that QDAO coin will be listed on the hitbtc exchange it is very good. when you will put your coins in the schedule of inclusion.When is it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: