Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:28:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are the newest critics of Bitcoin. (From CNBC News)  (Read 566 times)
rupesh2

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:17:01 PM

No one is perfect + We may know many things but not everything .
same here , these 2 and other rich tycoons not getting idea that it is adopted by people and no one selling it , it is the public who valued this coin at high price .
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Artikurd

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:42:41 PM

I think that everyone understands that it is advantageous for them to criticize crypto-currencies.
This behavior is similar to how the tobacco or oil lobbies behave. I try not to pay attention to such statements
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:51:08 PM

Warren Buffet is no doubt one of the very critics of bitcoin "rat poison, an asset that creates nothing etc" some of his lines and criticism towards bitcoin but bill gates? I know that he supports bitcoin he has some good insights and speculations about it but people change and the OP needs to provide the official source or the link of their statements so that we can analyze their opinions.

Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:31:31 PM

I also just found out about this and this actually I have no idea but can not guess what the reason is because for me it is just a real puzzle. Rich people are popular, usually attracted to innovative technology that can make them richer. Cool
renata.tuncha@ex.ua

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:32:35 PM

The interesting news actually. I would like to hear about it more Smiley
I trust Bill Gates that is why I wanted to share with my latest discovery Token Sale project - Socratus. t is a platform for insurance companies that was created in order to make the communication between customer and insurance company more convenient and simple. I think it is cool, search in Google if you are interested in Smiley
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:31:02 PM

Warren Buffet is no doubt one of the very critics of bitcoin "rat poison, an asset that creates nothing etc" some of his lines and criticism towards bitcoin but bill gates? I know that he supports bitcoin he has some good insights and speculations about it but people change and the OP needs to provide the official source or the link of their statements so that we can analyze their opinions.
I assume they are FUD, both said that bitcoin is bubble, but the statement is only based by hatred, they lose their professionalism.

I think their mouths are just full of bad statements about bitcoin.

I do not want to hear anything information about them.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:34:05 PM

Why do you think they are Always right? Do you think they have never made a wrong decision? They could be wrong about Bitcoin...
ogabonny

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:36:28 PM

What do you think is/are the reasons why the two of the world's most richest men doesn't support and is against Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency?
They have not found a way they can effectively manipulate the market without drawing attention to themselves, so they try to wash down cryptos to scare people way.
ogabonny

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:39:07 PM

Why do you think they are Always right? Do you think they have never made a wrong decision? They could be wrong about Bitcoin...
They are wrong about cryptos, Warren Buffet has made several mistakes in the part, His firm gave AAA ratings to garbage investments that led to to last financial crash
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:50:13 PM

The emergence of new things will inevitably have two voices, there will be support and there will be opposition!
Traditional rich people are reluctant to threaten their status with the new currency system, and there will inevitably be a rightful voice!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
dgreat

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:03:57 PM

Bitcoin made the wave to their greatest suprise. I believe they never expected it to rise as it is now and i also believe bitcoin would make more waves and rise higher than it is now. Who really cares what they both say or their opinoin or view about bitcoin. Bitcoin grew without thwm and it going to be without them. they so enjoyed being at the top forgetting themselves not untill bitcoin came and now they are saying what i dont know. who cares should listen to them. as for me, bitcoin all the way.up satoshi!
_navoj

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:09:56 PM

Doesn't support maybe it's just a diversion to hide their real plan and motives. Anyway even the most richest men in the planet is not always right. It's up to you who to believe, them? Or your self.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:36:02 PM

Two of the most richest men in the world whom who believe the capabilities of crypto and now turned to be a critic of crypto? How come whales ever turned their backs into the things that they love and believe can help the people? In fact, they even endorsed cryptos before so I think they're just being greedy and wanted bitcoin's price to fall so they can buy it again at a very low price.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
tdtduy

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:30:29 AM

Yes. I have seen some comments from Bill Gates and Warren Buffet on the Cryptocurrency market. I am very respectful of him, but perhaps as a researcher and a work for collecting electronic money, I do not care much about their opinions. They have the right to say what they want, and I have the right to do what I need. Nonsense. I assure you that I do not like what they say.
tdtduy

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:33:47 AM

Two of the most richest men in the world whom who believe the capabilities of crypto and now turned to be a critic of crypto? How come whales ever turned their backs into the things that they love and believe can help the people? In fact, they even endorsed cryptos before so I think they're just being greedy and wanted bitcoin's price to fall so they can buy it again at a very low price.
It seems that Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are trying to make their own criticisms of the Cryptocurrency market. They have no sympathy for electronic money, even though they are giants in the investment community. The problem is that we have faith in the work we do. For the top billionaires like them, several million dollars is nothing. But to us it is a dream. Yes, it is really a motivation for us to try.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:33:57 AM

Warren did not support Internet projects, and everything connected with them, and after that he simply accepted his wrong and said that he did not understand the proto in this. everything will be exactly the same with bitcoin Smiley
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:05:13 AM

That is their views and they have the right to express it. The fact is that such should not bother anyone. Those men are already made and can choose to run down cryptocurrency at will. After all, what made them billionaire is the current system of money so why should they oppose fiat money?
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 11:27:20 AM

To be honest, no one can clearly predict why they have this opinion about the Bitcoin or crypto industry but just because they are rich, doesn't mean that they are right. As we know that Warren Buffet has admitted his previous mistakes and he might be wrong this time too.

* Buffett: I was wrong on Google and Amazon, Bezos achieved a business 'miracle'.

Miracles do take place but for that, we have to hodl (going against the flow) and not hold (the traditional way of thinking ordinary).
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:28:12 AM

I never trust such whales, I guess they are already adjured huge crypto and planning to get more by spreading such influencing newses and making the market stay in dip,
Louise0910

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:31:53 AM

What do you think is/are the reasons why the two of the world's most richest men doesn't support and is against Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency?
That is how they treat bitcoin Mr.Buffet tag bitcoin as a rat poison but Buffet greatest regrets was amazon he also was a critics of amazon will tbis will be a good sign history rrepeat itseif
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: