Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:46:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cannabis Investment  (Read 250 times)
pierresellier (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:45:44 PM

Licensed Colorado cannabis company looking for investors (not sure if this it the right forum). Good opportunity for crypto holders to invest in legal cannabis. Can be done anonymously but will need significant discussion first. We are operating a legal cultivation facility in Colorado and have immediate operating capitol and expansion needs. If this is not the right place for this proposal, please advise the best way to contact crypto holders looking for investment opportunities. Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:58:48 PM

Hi. I have a couple questions that others may also want to know.

1. Do I need to live in CO to invest? Last time I looked into getting into that business space there was some kind of law restricting investment to within the state.

2. How is it anonymous?  Obviously investing requires a lot of disclosure and tax paperwork. Do you mean private rather than anonymous?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
pierresellier (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:14:33 PM

Thanks for your reply. Out of state ownership rules have changed in CO and you can now own under certain conditions. Other states have different rules such as California which is more lenient than CO. It could be anonymous which might be better for crypto holders especially if they are not US citizens but more complicated and somewhat under the table at that point. Bit of a gray area but something we would consider. Privacy can also be done but that is limited and depends on the state.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:40:34 PM

Thanks for your reply. Out of state ownership rules have changed in CO and you can now own under certain conditions. Other states have different rules such as California which is more lenient than CO. It could be anonymous which might be better for crypto holders especially if they are not US citizens but more complicated and somewhat under the table at that point. Bit of a gray area but something we would consider. Privacy can also be done but that is limited and depends on the state.
In short this would really be idea into those investors who do resides or just near into your state yet they can able to reach you out without any problems.Speaking out of other nationality or investors who do reside in other side of the planet then this would really be quiet a hassle thing on my part. Cannabis investment would be profitable but would only good for that vicinity.

Bitcoin-Turkiye

Activity: 1664
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:17:45 PM

a different idea. Good luck.
what is your roadmap?
can we also visit your company?
the cannibist is totally forbidden in my country.
what kind of assurance can you give for my investment?

Turkey Asic miner Best Seller Telegram @Miningci
milewilda
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:52:12 PM

what is your roadmap?
Unique idea indeed but we do all know that cannabis is illegal in most part of the world which means if you do invest then you would really need to go there and as i have said earlier this would be not suited on all cases which if an investor do involve into this thing and find out by the government then he do still have the risk on getting imprisoned.This would be good only to take part when you do reside into that place.

npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:36:34 AM

Unique idea indeed but we do all know that cannabis is illegal in most part of the world which means if you do invest then you would really need to go there

Why would you need go there if you can send your payment thru crypto? 
Is there also a law that prohibits cannabis investments from other countries?

and as i have said earlier this would be not suited on all cases which if an investor do involve into this thing and find out by the government then he do still have the risk on getting imprisoned.This would be good only to take part when you do reside into that place.

AFAIK you will not be punished by law unless, you try to purchase cannabis on your own and have brought it in a country which cannabis is illegal.
Bitcoin-Turkiye

Activity: 1664
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:11:16 AM

what is your roadmap?
Unique idea indeed but we do all know that cannabis is illegal in most part of the world which means if you do invest then you would really need to go there and as i have said earlier this would be not suited on all cases which if an investor do involve into this thing and find out by the government then he do still have the risk on getting imprisoned.This would be good only to take part when you do reside into that place.

I think it can be profitable. but I think there is great risk in every direction.
In terms of getting ideas, the following article was actually interesting Smiley
Top 5 Crypto Cannabis Coins of 2018
https://www.marijuanabreak.com/top-5-crypto-cannabis-coins

Turkey Asic miner Best Seller Telegram @Miningci
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:03:38 PM

Unique idea indeed but we do all know that cannabis is illegal in most part of the world which means if you do invest then you would really need to go there

and as i have said earlier this would be not suited on all cases which if an investor do involve into this thing and find out by the government then he do still have the risk on getting imprisoned.This would be good only to take part when you do reside into that place.

AFAIK you will not be punished by law unless, you try to purchase cannabis on your own and have brought it in a country which cannabis is illegal.

When you tried out to look at on his answer hes basically answering on the guy he qouted. Either he mentioned about cannabis herb literally as an investment or neither with token. We all know cannabis is illegal on most part of the globe which you would really be punished onced caught but in terms of investment or tokens i dont see a reason why would you charged up but the thing you should be wary of is on losing money on purchasing these tokens.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
2342q6tegw

Activity: 174
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:53:10 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 12:51:55 PM by 2342q6tegw

IANL and I don't know how CO would treat this, but if it Non Resident ALien, can't they set up Anon LLC in Wyoming (since their not in the US, they can set up any state they choose) and then invest through that. If the WY LLC handles the witholding tax,can't you just treat it like an invesotr in Wyoming(in fact it will be since the LLC will be on your cap table)
Xtez

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

Arabic Translation. Pm me

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:56:41 AM

Actually such a good idea.
Me and my mates always looking for ideas like this.

I like it alot

---Looking for new Campaign---
Maltroxic

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:53:34 AM

This combines my two favorite business ventures  Grin
I'm going to reach out to you, I could be interested in investing a few BTC but want to know what kind of ROI is involved and such. On another note, I own an ATM business designed for pot shops to easily get an ATM if you have any needs there.
Citadel243

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:54:20 AM

I am extremely interested but i have a few questions.
1. What is the expected ROI?
2. What is the minimum amount to invest if any?
3. What assurance/insurance do I have that this isn't a scam?

PM me the details.
milewilda
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:07:53 PM

Not talking about cannabis coins investment are punishable with law because theres no restriction on purchasing up these coins.I mean tend to say about the real thing itself just like being said above of some dude that i do mean literal cannabis on here.

what is your roadmap?

I think it can be profitable. but I think there is great risk in every direction.
In terms of getting ideas, the following article was actually interesting Smiley
Top 5 Crypto Cannabis Coins of 2018
https://www.marijuanabreak.com/top-5-crypto-cannabis-coins
Going back on previous years when i remembered about THC coin where it was being pumped when theres a news of legality of a certain country as far as i remember and after that news the token price increase and then suddenly dumped down. If you can able to follow your fundamentals on trading then you might able to make profit with this event.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: