Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:02:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FS] $110 American Express Gift Card/Credit Card -- 10 BTC  (Read 2173 times)
Sh1337 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2011, 04:14:14 AM

I am interested, but the price you ask is very close to the market price which has done some serious swings today, on top of which I'll certainly pay international fees for all transactions done with stores outside of the US, so I'm not sure it is a good deal for me.

Also it is very, very late here and I can't really think straight so I check this thread when I get up and if you haven't sold the card yet I'll make a decision re: rate, either buy it or make you an offer at the very least.

Alternatively I might ask you to buy something for me using that card, specifically an amazon uk gift card, instead of you sending the card to me. Would be be available to do that? You would most certainly have to pay first (be it send the card details or buy the gift) or we'd have to arrange for someone we both trust to serve as escrow for the btc. I will not send first under any condition.

Well, I could buy it for you f you wanted. But, keep in mind, if you go first I can still scam you... I shouldn't be saying that I can scam you, but I can. The only way I would do it, is if I mailed it and gave you package Tracking, and once you see that it is mailed you would pay. Whereas, if you don't pay I could call them up and tell them to ship it back. Whether or not I go first doesn't determine whether or not I will scam you. You have to put your trust in me(and I would give you my PGP). if you are skeptical don't bother, im not pressuring you into anything. I can offer you this (since you dont like the price), I give you the card, and pay you back $20 via PayPal after you buy it. Like I said, I am very desperate for Bitcoin, you would be doing me a solid if you purchased

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nelisky
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 10, 2011, 04:25:51 AM

As I said I must be asleep already... what you said makes no sense to me whatsoever.

But, keep in mind, if you go first I can still scam you
Sure you can scam me if I go first... that's why I said you go first!

The only way I would do it, is if I mailed it and gave you package Tracking, and once you see that it is mailed you would pay. Whereas, if you don't pay I could call them up and tell them to ship it back. Whether or not I go first doesn't determine whether or not I will scam you.
What are you talking about? I don't mean you giving me package tracking, I'm talking about me having the actual card in my hands or having registered my name with AMEX. Also, I'd redeem the gift code before sending you coins.

You have to put your trust in me(and I would give you my PGP). if you are skeptical don't bother, im not pressuring you into anything.
Your PGP means nothing, as I'm sure you know, unless I already know and trust your pub key. But let me stress this point one last time:

- If you do decide to sell to me you will have to provide the goods before receiving the btc. Sorry, that's just the way it is, I'm known and trusted, you are not, scammers are always on the lookout for fools. I'm not saying you are a scammer, I'm saying I try not to be a fool.
- If you don't trust me that is fine too, lets find someone we both trust and try to talk that person into holding my btc while you sell me the card / gift code.

I give you the card, and pay you back $20 via PayPal
Please don't. I don't trust paypal and want nothing to do with them. If you want to give me $20 that's great, discount that from the sale price and we have a deal.

But I'll reread this tomorrow, maybe I'm just being a prick.
Sh1337 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2011, 04:31:45 AM

You are not being a prick sir, I am. I need 9.6 BTC within 18 hours, otherwise something bad will happen to me. I'm trying to get 9.6 BTC as quick as I can, and if you could go first I would be ever-so-greatful. The most greatful person ever. I usually have no problem going first, and you are WAY more trustable then me. If you can not pay me within 18 hours, I am withdrawling myself from this entire sale to anyone, because the BTC will be of no value to me after that time period. If you want to know why, I can tell you via PM, but otherwise I'd not share it publically.
senbonzakura

Activity: 602
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 10, 2011, 04:50:49 AM

I offer 2 BTC  Interest - FREE loan if you need one.

thanks
Sh1337 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2011, 05:02:09 AM

I offer 2 BTC  Interest - FREE loan if you need one.

thanks

Are you offering to give me a loan? Wow man, that's awesome. I'll pay you back plus interest if you really wanna trust me and give me a loan. <3
nelisky
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2011, 02:20:34 PM

You are not being a prick sir, I am. I need 9.6 BTC within 18 hours, otherwise something bad will happen to me. I'm trying to get 9.6 BTC as quick as I can, and if you could go first I would be ever-so-greatful. The most greatful person ever. I usually have no problem going first, and you are WAY more trustable then me. If you can not pay me within 18 hours, I am withdrawling myself from this entire sale to anyone, because the BTC will be of no value to me after that time period. If you want to know why, I can tell you via PM, but otherwise I'd not share it publically.

Well, no, sorry. You can still get the BTC from me in time, though. Buy $110 worth of amazon UK gift code (around £66), email the code to me along with your btc address, I'll redeem and immediately send you 9.6 coins.
tsvekric

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2011, 03:42:57 PM

Need to sell this today, guys!

You are unknown, untrusted, selling something you can double spend (I know you shred the card via webcam, but you can write numbers in a piece of paper, no?) and to add insult to injury you say [CHEAP] but ask $11/btc, above market level (and that was just the bottom limit on your original post).

If you are serious about selling this today you may want to rethink your strategy, just saying...

you're an idiot, he's offering $11 USD FOR YOUR 1 BTC. That's better than market value.

Am I? I guess you're right, I must be. Good thing you warned me on time in such a polite way Smiley

So let me rephrase it, $9.1/btc was the bottom, $13.6 the buy now, and the last price I saw before I looked at this was ~$9.3. So, yeah, I failed the 1/11 calculation by a bit, which I guess invalidates all of my reasoning and makes me an idiot.

Again, thanks Wink

uhhh what

10BTC for $110 means you are selling your bitcoins for $11 each.
15BTC for $110 means you are selling your bitcoins for $7.33 each.

selling BTC for $11 each is better than market value.  So "CHEAP" makes sense here.

Hey TeKillaSunRise, check it out

-qwe2323
nelisky
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2011, 04:56:07 PM

uhhh what

10BTC for $110 means you are selling your bitcoins for $11 each.
15BTC for $110 means you are selling your bitcoins for $7.33 each.

selling BTC for $11 each is better than market value.  So "CHEAP" makes sense here.

Yep, I managed to make an even bigger ass of myself Smiley It was really late, in my defense...

Sorry about that.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: