Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:20:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do I buy bitcoin or litecoin?  (Read 1896 times)
adam9317 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:07:58 PM

Thanks very much to everyone guys. The 5 coins it looks as if it is most worthwile for me to invest in is (not particular order)
1. Bitcoin
2. Litecoin
3. Quarkcoin
4. Stable coin
5. World coin

Does everyone agree?

What coin do you see the greatest potential in, say by the end of 2013 or even 2014?

Thanks.

BitcoinTate

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

DigiByte Founder

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:38:45 PM

Thanks very much to everyone guys. The 5 coins it looks as if it is most worthwile for me to invest in is (not particular order)
1. Bitcoin
2. Litecoin
3. Quarkcoin
4. Stable coin
5. World coin

Does everyone agree?

What coin do you see the greatest potential in, say by the end of 2013 or even 2014?

Thanks.
+1 Thats my strategy right now

- aka The "DigiMan"
PenAndPaper

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:41:41 AM

1. Bitcoin
2. Litecoin
3. Quarkcoin
4. Stable coin
5. World coin

Does everyone agree?

Thanks.

Care to give as your thoughs about Quark stable and world coin. How are those coins any different from the dozens of the other crap coins out there? Just asking...  Roll Eyes
msconfig98

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:51:53 AM

stay with bitcoin, imo
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:50:13 PM

Net fiat of litecoin will always be relevant to bitcoin imo, so I would just go for bitcoin
You are very correct, Bitcoin to litecoin is not comparable,so the wise investment is to buy bitcoin,bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrency,therefore I believe in bitcoin far more to litecoin,either in value and market price.
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:52:52 PM

Based on what is currently happening what do you think I'm better doing, I have about $150 to spend

Buying bitcoin or litecoin?

Thanks

The rise potential of LTC is several times higher than BTC. But current levels of LTC price is far from the bottom.
Now the better startegy to buy BTC and wait till LTC will found the bottom and buy it for BTC

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:44:05 PM

Based on what is currently happening what do you think I'm better doing, I have about $150 to spend

Buying bitcoin or litecoin?

Thanks

The rise potential of LTC is several times higher than BTC. But current levels of LTC price is far from the bottom.
Now the better startegy to buy BTC and wait till LTC will found the bottom and buy it for BTC

When you have low investment also that using of Bitcoin will be the profitable way because the LTC will not be developing like before so the choosing of investment will be more important for the development of your money so my opinion is bitcoin investment is better than this.
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:58:04 PM

Absolutely Bitcoin. For me, between the BTC and LTC is better for purchasing the Bitcoin, as the most trusted cryptocurrency at all. We can see the value of BTC so far is very adorable. Even it still keep decreasing, we can really hope that it will have the good increase in some months later or years later.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Globen
Copper Member

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:58:27 PM

Litecoin might be good and have it's own usecase but i really don't know much about it. In as much as it is good, i think i would advice you buy bitcoin,this is generally accepted or have a wide acceptance level. So buy bitcoin.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:21:22 PM

With such amount, i would rather invest in a good altcoin, than invest in bicoin now and not get my maximum profit. Had it been you have x10 of that amount, then investing in btc will be much better.
Although, i am nit trying to discourage you. Bitcoin is good in that case for long term.
bangjoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 692

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:28:58 PM

if it were me then I would use it to buy bitcoin rather than litecoin, besides because of its enormous potential, the price of bitcoin is also at its lowest point, it can be very profitable if bitcoin can return to high prices unlike litecoin, which although you can get more coins but it won't be so profitable even when it returns to the highest point
that's just in my opinion

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Teamfearless
Copper Member

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:51:42 PM

for me i will advice you to buy litecoin , right now $150 can buy 4 litecoin and its can buy few bitcoin ..  Remember  when ever bitcoin price raises all the altcoin begins to run too so you will get more profit investing into litecoin now .. 

auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:32:46 AM

Both have good development, for now, you might be able to buy Litecoin, because the value is more affordable and has good development. To buy BTC is also good and will have a good increase too.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:34:31 AM

You are very correct, Bitcoin to litecoin is not comparable,so the wise investment is to buy bitcoin,bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrency,therefore I believe in bitcoin far more to litecoin,either in value and market price.
But you have to look at the date on how old this thread was.

You better not practise necroposting.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:49:49 AM

1. Bitcoin
2. Litecoin
3. Quarkcoin
4. Stable coin
5. World coin

Does everyone agree?

Thanks.

Of the 5 coins, I know only 3 coins, namely Bitcoin, Litecoin and Stable coin, monitor the development of the coin quite well and have a slow movement but still have a strong community. The two coins (Quarkcoin and world coin), I don't have a view that can produce or benefit, so it would be better to trade short.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:01:11 AM

Both are good and important coins,
It all depends on what someone wants from the market at a certain time, because
Litecoin is a very good coin, fast to use, it has good technology, but bitcoin, high value, is generally accepted throughout the crypto space and even to many organizations
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:22:30 AM

I would suggest to you is to buy the bitcoin which is more profitable in the long term investment compared to the litecoin, bitcoin is very popular to all big investors and it is easy the bitcoin price going up sharply in the market.

pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:22:10 AM

I would suggest to you is to buy the bitcoin which is more profitable in the long term investment compared to the litecoin, bitcoin is very popular to all big investors and it is easy the bitcoin price going up sharply in the market.
I agree with you who suggest buying Bitcoin which is clearly the quality and potential in the market and dubbed the king of Cryptocurrency. Litecoin is indeed a pretty good coin but it is still not good enough with the current market conditions that are increasing. everyone also hopes that Bitcoin and Altcoin skyrocket like what happened.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:19:42 AM

It is a number that is too small if it expects the value of bitcoin. will not be able to produce good value especially bitcoin already fell to the current value. If hope fast results while adding capital then litecoin be an alternative that is good enough to be selected to give profit more from bitcoin at this time.
Barabulya

Activity: 450
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:45:41 AM

In my opinion, it would be possible to buy btc for $ 100 and not to spend the rest of the money for now. It is possible that the price of btc will drop further and it will be possible to buy cheaper, thereby reducing the average purchase price.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: