Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:13:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TokenPay Charity Bounty Program - Help Us to Raise Voice Against Tokenpay Scam -  (Read 1539 times)
iillaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:36:10 AM

did you post in reputation board ?

anyway my friend invested in that coin and he told me this morning about their bounty  so i said why not  specially that my friend keep talking about it as a good investment  xd

till now its so damm fishy  i see that bounty 1  not paid while there is a second  bounty  come out from no where ( i talked to 2 admins from tpay ---- they are not the team just managers ---  and one told me he dont know  about the bounty ( and it may be a scam )  while the other said he is not allowed to talk about it  )  and  the  sr. member that started the 2nd bounty is not responding  to other members question in his thread  ( forms are not working( facebook ) or private spread sheet )  that made me think that they are not lunching a 2nd bounty but just moving it from your control  @jamal      ( also its not logic to start a bounty now ) .

From Danny Community Manager:
We apologise most sincerely but the Bounty program has been cancelled. The company that TokenPay contracted to run the bounty program is run by Jamal (Jamalaezaz). We have been waiting for weeks for Jamal to respond to us, and eventually after sending the necessary information working diligently for further weeks to try to understand the data. This has cost us thousands of dollars in manpower auditing the spreadsheet that he sent. Unfortunately, we have discovered that over 70% of the addresses on the spreadsheet are fraudulent and belong to or entered by Jamal himself or his team. Also after confronting him he blocked us from all sheets and he closed the bounty thread. Therefore, as he violated our contract we are cancelling the bounty and we will not be continuing with the bounty distribution. We strongly recommend that you do not participate in any future bounty programs run by Jamal.

Danny and the rest of the team have spent days trying to sort out the mess left by Jamal but the state of affairs is such that we cannot, in fact, act upon the bounty. We very much appreciate that this is unfair to all those valued members of the Tokenpay community who engaged honestly with the bounty program, our team tried everything that could be done to rectify this issue. As one, we are feeling betrayed by Jamal. He has forced us to take steps which have resulted in members of our community not being rewarded for their honest, hard work. This is a step we do not take lightly, but given the circumstances it is a necessary one. This pains us greatly, and we appreciate your continued support in this matter.
Please see below for links which highlight some of the dubious activity:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2728591.msg27929630#msg27929630
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2695084.msg27537874#msg27537874
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3149900.msg32558293#msg32558293  

this is your trust https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=721115  and you are painted with red with some evidence  .

may be you screwed it for yourself and the rest of participants   .  

i think you should post in reputation  board .

Cheesy
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 03:47:24 PM

did you post in reputation board ?

anyway my friend invested in that coin and he told me this morning about their bounty  so i said why not  specially that my friend keep talking about it as a good investment  xd

till now its so damm fishy  i see that bounty 1  not paid while there is a second  bounty  come out from no where ( i talked to 2 admins from tpay ---- they are not the team just managers ---  and one told me he dont know  about the bounty ( and it may be a scam )  while the other said he is not allowed to talk about it  )  and  the  sr. member that started the 2nd bounty is not responding  to other members question in his thread  ( forms are not working( facebook ) or private spread sheet )  that made me think that they are not lunching a 2nd bounty but just moving it from your control  @jamal      ( also its not logic to start a bounty now ) .

From Danny Community Manager:
We apologise most sincerely but the Bounty program has been cancelled. The company that TokenPay contracted to run the bounty program is run by Jamal (Jamalaezaz). We have been waiting for weeks for Jamal to respond to us, and eventually after sending the necessary information working diligently for further weeks to try to understand the data. This has cost us thousands of dollars in manpower auditing the spreadsheet that he sent. Unfortunately, we have discovered that over 70% of the addresses on the spreadsheet are fraudulent and belong to or entered by Jamal himself or his team. Also after confronting him he blocked us from all sheets and he closed the bounty thread. Therefore, as he violated our contract we are cancelling the bounty and we will not be continuing with the bounty distribution. We strongly recommend that you do not participate in any future bounty programs run by Jamal.

Danny and the rest of the team have spent days trying to sort out the mess left by Jamal but the state of affairs is such that we cannot, in fact, act upon the bounty. We very much appreciate that this is unfair to all those valued members of the Tokenpay community who engaged honestly with the bounty program, our team tried everything that could be done to rectify this issue. As one, we are feeling betrayed by Jamal. He has forced us to take steps which have resulted in members of our community not being rewarded for their honest, hard work. This is a step we do not take lightly, but given the circumstances it is a necessary one. This pains us greatly, and we appreciate your continued support in this matter.
Please see below for links which highlight some of the dubious activity:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2728591.msg27929630#msg27929630
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2695084.msg27537874#msg27537874
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3149900.msg32558293#msg32558293  

this is your trust https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=721115  and you are painted with red with some evidence  .

may be you screwed it for yourself and the rest of participants   .  

i think you should post in reputation  board .

dude. posting in reputation board doesn't make sense.. because Derek and his team does not use this forum. we have to fight them on their own places.. their Telegram group is our first target.
if we success to blacklist them from telegram that will be a huge impact on them..
that is why I started this campaign.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
iillaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:20:26 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 04:31:34 PM by iillaa

jamal  when i said reputation i meant yours  . how people should trust you when  there are lot of suspicious acts  coming from you   . i dont know you  nor gonna judge you but i believe if you are willing to start this campaign you should clear your name first  . maybe its true that you  get greedy and wanted to take all the bounty reward for your self   ( that mean bye bye for the shitty life of a bounty manager  xd  you will be so wealthy ) .    
he blocked us from all sheets and he closed the bounty thread

so  no one will get  paid and all is screwed up   . why not make the spread sheet public  ? is there anything to hide   ?  idk its so confusing   the only victims are the real participants that joined the bounty  since in both scenarios  they may get scammed by you  ( like the t-pay team said ) or  get no payment at all from the team ( cuz they are scammer like you said ) .

Cheesy
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:15:40 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 05:38:40 AM by invincible49

Jamal your own reputation is not really good. But what Tokenpay has done to us is beyond a daylight robbery. You have provided concrete proof on Tokenpay ANN thread that they have indeed scammed bounty hunters. What is worse is I was waiting months to receive my payment but now I see their lame excuses for not paying me. These scammers need to taught a lesson. I've reported their telegram group. I wish to be part of this charity bounty to stop people like Derek, Danny etc. from scamming cryptocurrency community in larger scale.
FYI, I was also banned from their telegram for asking politely about when is the bounty distribution.

Edit: Now, I'm banned by Tokenpay's all of the social sites! SCAMMERS

Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:12:59 PM

There is a lot of content has been created by the bounty hunters during ICO period of Tokenpay, so why you hide now when the community needs you. Create the blogs/videos/gifs anything related to the unprofessional behaviour of Tpay team. I'm not defending Jamal as obviously this happened because of something suspicious he or his team did with spreadsheet(not 100% sure but it looks like that), but not paying at all and just ignore hundreds of people who did their part in contribution. Remember bounty hunter invest the most precious thing in the life - their TIME. It is absolutely disrespectful and disgusting.
mammuth28

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:58:15 PM

I have been banned for simple question in their grope 😂
Hope our work could help to block that scammers and less people could be fooled
Nice work Bounty Manager
Ethan101

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:22:24 AM

Think about this tokenpay
Vigens

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:49:22 AM

So how to proceeed now?
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 06:50:39 AM

jamal  when i said reputation i meant yours  . how people should trust you when  there are lot of suspicious acts  coming from you   . i dont know you  nor gonna judge you but i believe if you are willing to start this campaign you should clear your name first  . maybe its true that you  get greedy and wanted to take all the bounty reward for your self   ( that mean bye bye for the shitty life of a bounty manager  xd  you will be so wealthy ) .    
he blocked us from all sheets and he closed the bounty thread

so  no one will get  paid and all is screwed up   . why not make the spread sheet public  ? is there anything to hide   ?  idk its so confusing   the only victims are the real participants that joined the bounty  since in both scenarios  they may get scammed by you  ( like the t-pay team said ) or  get no payment at all from the team ( cuz they are scammer like you said ) .
Read this: https://medium.com/@jamalaezaz/token-distribution-announcement-submit-your-tpay-wallet-address-asap-230bc9f0f5cc

it is wrote by myself.
After such a strict process of wallet submission it is impossible for me to do anything like that. why don't you understand this simple thing that they are just making false excuses to mislead everyone about that? I can manipulate the spreadsheet. but how can I add my wallet addresses to everyone's bitcointalk profile, you think I have passwords of 2000 bitcointalk users?? dude it is impossible to cheat through such strict conditions. make some sense.

before saying anything you should read this thread first: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2400499 read the whole conversation between me and derek and you'll know the reality of all this game.

Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:12:36 PM

Raise up, guys! Write articles but write it in a good manner without insulting and by subject only. Put the proofs of Jamal conversation, don't be aside. If they will come dry from the ocean then many scammers will appear in future to scam us(bounty hunters) again! This should be the exception and not the rule!
jawaher

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:31:39 PM

I can not stand this fraud and move on, although I have not gained wealth from this Bounty Program. But I strongly condemn this fraud and scam.
I have reported their telegram Group and pinned a tweet to my twitter page.

https://twitter.com/bitcoins_prices/status/994342751385812994
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:20:32 PM

wow treed good, I'm sure you're innocent in tokenpay project and
I always support you jamalezz, Continue and strive for
riskarcher

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:09:37 PM

Wow damn, !! Jamal i so proud with you. when i read your conversation with derek that's make me excited for banned their telegram. it's unfair for us bounty hunter not getting a salary. we must report them and tell the world from the power of bounty hunter. We will respect if they responsible with the agreement

jawaher

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:15:00 AM

Wow damn, !! Jamal i so proud with you. when i read your conversation with derek that's make me excited for banned their telegram. it's unfair for us bounty hunter not getting a salary. we must report them and tell the world from the power of bounty hunter. We will respect if they responsible with the agreement

they have clearly stated that they will not pay a penny to Bounty participants. this statement was given in the telegram Group.
it is like living in fools paradise to expect that they change their mind and pay us.
Majority of bounty participants are indifferent. they think it is just a routine thing not to get paid.
they keep moving on.
without unity we can not make them regret their words. Because unity is power.   
mammuth28

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:52:45 PM

There are some news for all kind of scammers and so "smart people" like someone here, who thinks to scam bounty hunters wothout paying anything for real work.
We are legion, we are united now and coming for all scammers (like in repux campain, where they decided to cut off all bounty rewards)
upilku

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:58:21 PM

better we together report tokenpay domain
as scam site
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 06:13:38 AM

better we together report tokenpay domain
as scam site

reporting their domain is also in our plan. but first lets report them in Telegram and banned them from there. it'll make them very weak if they get removed from telegram.

ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:39:07 PM

if you and your team cleaned all fake in your spreadsheet, they will have no choice and should to pay us
stop to pretend to be the victim
i saved the twitter spreadsheet, in few seconde i saw cheaters so obvious than make me laughed

tomorrow if you publish real spreadsheet, with real people and who realy made the works then i'm sure they will pay
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:09:51 PM

I can not stand this fraud and move on, although I have not gained wealth from this Bounty Program. But I strongly condemn this fraud and scam.
I have reported their telegram Group and pinned a tweet to my twitter page.

https://twitter.com/bitcoins_prices/status/994342751385812994
Hello, you did everything right, but this is not a  100,000 $ fraud.
It scammed, over $1 Million USD from Bounties and Referral Program.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 03:40:01 AM

if you and your team cleaned all fake in your spreadsheet, they will have no choice and should to pay us
stop to pretend to be the victim
i saved the twitter spreadsheet, in few seconde i saw cheaters so obvious than make me laughed

tomorrow if you publish real spreadsheet, with real people and who realy made the works then i'm sure they will pay

that is not about fake users .. that is just their excuse to not pay the real uesers..
go open every bounty program spreadsheet, you'll see that full of fake entries. but fake entries never get accepted. did you see in tokenpay I am accepting fake entries? never .

we can't stop cheaters to fill the form and appear in the sheet. all we can do is to reject those entries which I've did.. I did my job properly. but they had no plan to pay users which they did.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: