Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:25:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TokenPay Charity Bounty Program - Help Us to Raise Voice Against Tokenpay Scam -  (Read 1530 times)
nicolaz.zhu

Activity: 469
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:50:07 AM

I hope tokenpay keep his promise by paying all bounty campaign participants, because we here have helped make your project successful!
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hndrk10

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:13:35 AM

I have reported them!

Share Button With Blockchain Profit    ●   SHARPAY.io   ●   Globally Top 1 Active ICO on ICObench
██████████████             TOKEN SALE BONUS 40%   BUY NOW  ◄             ██████████████
ANN THREAD      TELEGRAM      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      MEDIUM      REDDIT      WHITEPAPER
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:36:11 AM

I hope tokenpay keep his promise by paying all bounty campaign participants, because we here have helped make your project successful!

they will not pay us easily.. now they are started threatening me to prosecute me and make me arrested for blackmailing them. while I never blackmailed them. I was just asking them to pay the bounty payments which they scammed.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
ColdZerk

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:04:13 AM

Reported them.
Criminals must be punished
Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:34:19 PM

they will not pay us easily.. now they are started threatening me to prosecute me and make me arrested for blackmailing them. while I never blackmailed them. I was just asking them to pay the bounty payments which they scammed.

OMG! how awful! such projects more and more! Repux, Joytoken. If we keep quiet, then gradually all stop paying! we must act! I supported the complaint in a telegram. Let's actively complaining and the group will banned
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:03:03 AM

I already reported them

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yselacreyo3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:29:53 AM

I am happy to see these initiatives, which try to give value to the effort and work that we do here so that a certain project goes ahead and becomes known by the community and has a good future, and it is sad to see how these cases occur when it comes to leaving aside from the people who made efforts to make this and other projects successful, I was also scammed in this project, and to a great extent in another one called HOLLIWOODCOIN (HWC) that offered us rewards of their currencies and at the last moment of offered to give us cents making a 2000 exchange of tokens for a HWC coin, it is unfortunate that these cases occur, it is time for BCTT administrators to take action on the matter, I and other friends made our effort against HWC, and we were blocked from their social networks and hopefully they will give better social to these cases that totally reduce the trust of the community.

jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:10:32 AM

OMG! how awful! such projects more and more! Repux, Joytoken. If we keep quiet, then gradually all stop paying! we must act! I supported the complaint in a telegram. Let's actively complaining and the group will banned
we need more supports.. share this to your friends also.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Vigens

Activity: 296

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:03:35 PM

Will anyone make a proper post on Medium or twitter that can be copied and then posted on their channels?
mammuth28

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:57:25 PM

Have already spoken to some bounty hunters community, we should speead the word to ensure that in the future it will not repeat. Nobody have to work for free
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:35:32 AM

Have already spoken to some bounty hunters community, we should speead the word to ensure that in the future it will not repeat. Nobody have to work for free

Well, we exert effort too to help them in their campaign. Token Pay devs should pay the participants no matter what. Their project succeed already, why the delay in paying the participants. I think campaign manager has copy of spreadsheet,if they say its fraud they can check one by one our Eth address on our profile.
mammuth28

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:39:50 PM

Well, we exert effort too to help them in their campaign. Token Pay devs should pay the participants no matter what. Their project succeed already, why the delay in paying the participants. I think campaign manager has copy of spreadsheet,if they say its fraud they can check one by one our Eth address on our profile.

If they really wanted to find cheaters - they could simply do some basic analis of bounty hunters work, this kind of argument that they use it's not logical...
They should pay for work that bounty hunters have done for promotion of this project.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:22:34 PM

If they really wanted to find cheaters - they could simply do some basic analis of bounty hunters work, this kind of argument that they use it's not logical...
They should pay for work that bounty hunters have done for promotion of this project.
I hope many will support this initiative since bounty hunters and bounty managers exerted time and effort, a lot of time and effort and it is just for all of them to receive what they deserve.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:04:33 PM

Totaly agree with you, we hope we can get our bounty tokens.. Now TokenPay price on coinmarket cap is $3,49 an rising..  We need our tokens..
mammuth28

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:52:57 PM

I hope many will support this initiative since bounty hunters and bounty managers exerted time and effort, a lot of time and effort and it is just for all of them to receive what they deserve.

I still can't understand why many of Bounty Hunter's don't ask for they have worked for... It's not a charity, they should only receive rewards fork their work.
And for the project it's all about reputation.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:12:23 AM

I am also a bounty hunter affected by TokenPay and I do not find the reason why TokenPay does not want to pay us if there are fraudulent wallet addresses they should be eliminated as other ICOs have done I have witnessed the good work of the Bounty managers in this sense.
White Paper TokenPay does not show a Token distribution and the details of the ICO are totally ignored.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: