Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:51:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCEMENT] 28nm Hercules ~500 GH/s ASIC NO PREORDERS!  (Read 15381 times)
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 09:48:47 PM

Can you let someone Un "scam-speak" your OP?

"BTC Olympus did not release on the market false or misleading information, the total costumer satisfaction being our mission .  "

I win a few international lotteries and inheritances a day with this kind of grammar.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
charles.chad

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 09:52:19 PM

More on photos, videos on our site, when we launch the product to the market and we start shipping.
Company founder: Stephen Giles
@braindead please send us an email at office@btcolympus.com about your interest in our product and any further questions.
@reactor we are still in the testing. More info this week.
We managed yesterday 0.75-0.8 w/gh/s power consumption
Software compatibility: cgminer and bfgminer but we are working at our own software.
http://imageshack.com/a/img607/2010/zg02.jpg
The subscription seems to work fine.
@mazedk No preorders means, when we launch the website, we ship. Till then, this is only "teasing" information.
Someone in Minnesota wants to start a mining farm with our hardware.

will you offer full escrow?

Also i find it interesting in your picture its 2days but on my screen its 3 days
Different time zone?
Well great you can't preorder but you also only have 25?
Hold one for me if that works.
This is a good question! How can i take one?!?!
lubah

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 11:22:28 PM

if this thread is intended to secure spot in line...  count me in.
AlexeyK

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:05:41 AM

price ? shipping time ?

more info and video of working unit ?

it looks interesting http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=301725126
but we need more info .

coming soon it's not enough

anyway , count me in for one

if you think that i deserve it
185h9KXxW2Efx6ynFM61ydUKsRNaVWUobs
or GLC -  GQjVzfk3k8gb3Cy65mBUf4ADkNNTRHgsx8
minternj

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:24:16 AM

Sounds scammy to me. Pay half, then pay half to get Unlock key? WTF? All you guys saying you want one, but they haven't posted prices? again WTF?

Warning about Nitrogensports.eu
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709114.0
braindead

Activity: 452

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:36:15 AM

Yeah we want one, but we haven´t payed have we?? Of course if price is inflated we won´t buy them ... anyway let´s wait and see if some news come up

Seems december will be a month full of news
BTCOlympus (OP)

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:38:41 AM

More on photos, videos on our site, when we launch the product to the market and we start shipping.
Company founder: Stephen Giles
@braindead please send us an email at office@btcolympus.com about your interest in our product and any further questions.
@reactor we are still in the testing. More info this week.
We managed yesterday 0.75-0.8 w/gh/s power consumption
Software compatibility: cgminer and bfgminer but we are working at our own software.
http://imageshack.com/a/img607/2010/zg02.jpg
The subscription seems to work fine.
@mazedk No preorders means, when we launch the website, we ship. Till then, this is only "teasing" information.
Someone in Minnesota wants to start a mining farm with our hardware.

will you offer full escrow?

Also i find it interesting in your picture its 2days but on my screen its 3 days

No preorders, no escrow.

if this thread is intended to secure spot in line...  count me in.

This thread is teasing information. Please susbrice on our website: http://www.btcolympus.com and you will get more information this week.
Thank you for your interest!

price ? shipping time ?

more info and video of working unit ?

it looks interesting http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=301725126
but we need more info .

coming soon it's not enough

anyway , count me in for one

Answer for all "price" questions: We have no price yet, because we are not sure how many Hercules will be in one poseidon.
Our first batch will be IN HAND so shipping will be in 24h after purchase. We want to remind you that all customers will be able to use split payments with bitcoins.

Well great you can't preorder but you also only have 25?
Hold one for me if that works.

Well, everybody will be able to order when the full site will be online. We hope that in maximum 3 days that will be possible.

One more thing:
As stated in our Privacy Policy
We will not share any customer information without your consent, regardless of whom is asking it. 
bsnmine

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:50:36 AM

Subscription on your sites errors for me. And no other info to be found? Sure, I'll wait in line. Smiley
BTCOlympus (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:55:45 AM

Subscription on your sites errors for me. And no other info to be found? Sure, I'll wait in line. Smiley
Post your email, click once, wait 2-3 seconds for confirmation.
If still does not work, contact us at: office@btcolympus.com

Thank you.
http://www.btcolympus.com
Cheshyr

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:19:07 AM

Website says Error, but sends you an email anyway, to get you on the mailing list.  That appears to be all the info we have presently.
BTCOlympus (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:34:20 AM

Website says Error, but sends you an email anyway, to get you on the mailing list.  That appears to be all the info we have presently.

Our policy was and still is, not to throw information (like prices) until we are sure of it.
We are sure of:
  • Our Poseidon machine will be equipped with Hercules ASIC
  • Hercules which is capable of more than 500 Gh/s hashing power.
  • Power consumption is less than 0.9 w/gh/s
  • Payment will be with Bitcoin and 90% Paypal. If not Paypal, another payment gateway like Dwolla, Payza, 2CO.
  • Our first batch will be IN HAND with NO PREORDERS
  • If you pay with Bitcoin your Privacy will be protected with us!!! and you will be able to use Split Payments
  • Our Prices will not be inflated
Coinmark

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:45:23 AM

Like others have said, if posts act as a placeholder for queue, put me down in line subject to pricing details.
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:21:47 AM

Our policy was and still is, not to throw information (like prices) until we are sure of it.
We are sure of:
  • Payment will be with Bitcoin and 90% Paypal. If not Paypal, another payment gateway like Dwolla, Payza, 2CO.
  • If you pay with Bitcoin your Privacy will be protected with us!!! and you will be able to use Split Payments

For all the users considering getting one i urge you not to be scammed. You are a no name company and you expect use to just go and layout half bitcoin with no proof of any unit, no proof of any asic, less then 1 week on bitcoin, site only up for 2months?
BTCOlympus (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:33:58 AM

Website says Error, but sends you an email anyway, to get you on the mailing list.  That appears to be all the info we have presently.

We are sure of:

For all the users considering getting one i urge you not to be scammed. You are a no name company and you expect use to just go and layout half bitcoin with no proof of any unit, no proof of any asic, less then 1 week on bitcoin, site only up for 2months?

I understant your point of view and i embrace it. Everybody should be aware of scams. I personally have been reading this forum for monts and we know that our customers are very wise people. We guarantee you that we will provide proofs of product working and every information needed BEFORE we open sales! Please give us the benefit of doubt, until then. I promise you all we will try to fulfill our mission, which is 100% costumer satisfaction
Cheshyr

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:38:03 AM

The specs looks fairly decent, and in line with current tech.  Is there any option to purchase the Herculus ASIC, and develop our own system?  Are you able to give us a rough timeline, like Q2 2014, or something similar?
kfactor

Activity: 138
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:45:07 AM

Ummm, ... what planet are we living on???

"Our company is not that young, we work as a team since June 2013."

Why does everyone give a pass to these companies; so desperate for hardware? No other industry operates with such weak corporate governance coupled with a funding model based on crowd sourcing.

For the manufacturers I understand the risks of being left with obsolete hardware without the crowd sourcing, but honestly guys they are offloading ALL the the risk on the consumer.

That is not the way it's supposed to work.

p.s. If you really do ship on order you are an exception to the rule and good for you Smiley
BTCOlympus (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:50:45 AM

Ummm, ... what planet are we living on???

"Our company is not that young, we work as a team since June 2013."

Why does everyone give a pass to these companies; so desperate for hardware? No other industry operates with such weak corporate governance coupled with a funding model based on crowd sourcing.

For the manufacturers I understand the risks of being left with obsolete hardware without the crowd sourcing, but honestly guys they are offloading ALL the the risk on the consumer.

That is not the way it's supposed to work.

p.s. If you really do ship on order you are an exception to the rule and good for you Smiley
We did not crowd fund, thats why we were quiet so far. We will ship on order! That's a sure thing!

The specs looks fairly decent, and in line with current tech.  Is there any option to purchase the Herculus ASIC, and develop our own system?  Are you able to give us a rough timeline, like Q2 2014, or something similar?
We haven't thought this thorough. We will probably have some resellers for the ASIC by mid 2014, i don't know if it will be for 28nm or for 20nm. Until that point we are focusing on our first and second batch to have it ready for shipment.
But yes, it's an interesting ideea.
Thank you for the interest.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:01:01 AM

Interested, and following this development. Would like to acquire a unit.
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:02:02 AM

Pics of the goods please.  A pic of a black box with a silkscreened logo doesn't count.  Show the boards and chips.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
dan99

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:21:30 AM

interestingly they don't take pre-orders and only take in bitcoin and paypal. if they follow through on their promises with below market prices that would be great. remember we need a lot more photos and videos of your working product.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: