Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:44:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trimpo: Blockchain-based e-commerce ecosystem  (Read 1258 times)
Lex_tor

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:00:30 AM

Do you have a working prototype, I understand it correctly?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trimpo.io

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:03:03 AM

Yes - here you can see https://trimpo.org/
Lex_tor

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:20:37 AM

Thanks! Very interesting! I think if this is implemented, the project will change the scope of trade.
Mongoll

Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:26:18 AM

Thanks! Very interesting! I think if this is implemented, the project will change the scope of trade.

The opportunity to present your goods and trade on the world's largest markets - is expensive! And the service also promises the possibility of integration with social networking sites and messengers, so I think this is what is needed for the development of the market!
trimpo.io

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:29:24 AM

The opportunity to present your goods and trade on the world's largest markets - is expensive! And the service also promises the possibility of integration with social networking sites and messengers, so I think this is what is needed for the development of the market!

Thank you for your support! Smiley
trimpo.io

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:17:21 AM

The Trimpo platform is a multifunctional service that meets the needs of several user categories:

1. Online merchants
Have their own website, products (pictures, description, information on price and availability), don’t necessarily have the products physically, but can sell them based on hub, warehouse or supplier inventory availability. They can pack the orders and ship them (with transport company).

2. Offline merchants
Don’t have their website, in all other ways are similar to online merchants.

3. Dropshipping services — people and companies with the information on where you can buy cheaper and sell for a higher price; the delivery is provided by the owner of the product.

4. Agencies — aggregators for merchants, sell merchant’s products on marketplaces for the commission.

5. Suppliers and manufacturers — have information on products and products themselves, which they can ship to the customers.

For more information about our platform see our official website at https://trimpo.io/.

https://d.radikal.ru/d12/1806/81/61d934313903.jpg
Yari

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:34:20 AM

Read that the service allows you to sell on Amazon - it's true? How does it all work?
EmiLien

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:48:39 AM

Read that the service allows you to sell on Amazon - it's true? How does it all work?

I  registered at https://app.trimpo.org/login and then followed the instructions of the system. There everything is simple: registering, choosing which sites you want to trade (eBay, Amazon, Yandex.Market, VK), creating accounts, adding goods (by the way, you can simply download table files), prescribe the rules for delivery, return and so on and beyond The service itself places your products on selected sites!
Yari

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:52:47 AM

I  registered at https://app.trimpo.org/login and then followed the instructions of the system. There everything is simple: registering, choosing which sites you want to trade (eBay, Amazon, Yandex.Market, VK), creating accounts, adding goods (by the way, you can simply download table files), prescribe the rules for delivery, return and so on and beyond The service itself places your products on selected sites!

Have you tried this service?
Mongoll

Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:56:14 AM

Marketplace is the most profitable industry today. If the project succeeds, then I'm sure it will bring to its creators and investors millions! Cheesy Cheesy Cool
EmiLien

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:16:49 AM

Yes, he traded with him on e-Bay and social network Vkontakte.
Yari

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:19:04 AM

And as a result?
EmiLien

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:22:19 AM

And as a result?

Very satisfied. Everything is simple in management, setting up, as I already wrote, does not take much time, keeping track of sales is also not difficult. Before that I tried to trade on E-bay straight - I spent a lot of time trying to set everything up.
Yari

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:26:32 AM

And as a result?

Very satisfied. Everything is simple in management, setting up, as I already wrote, does not take much time, keeping track of sales is also not difficult. Before that I tried to trade on E-bay straight - I spent a lot of time trying to set everything up.

Yes, I'm just now trying to set up a record on e-bay - a very long time and I do not understand much! Thanks for the advice!
EmiLien

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:29:30 AM

I  registered at https://app.trimpo.org/login and then followed the instructions of the system. There everything is simple: registering, choosing which sites you want to trade (eBay, Amazon, Yandex.Market, VK), creating accounts, adding goods (by the way, you can simply download table files), prescribe the rules for delivery, return and so on and beyond The service itself places your products on selected sites!

And as a result?

Yes, I'm just now trying to set up a record on e-bay - a very long time and I do not understand much! Thanks for the advice!
Try Trimpo, I think you'll be satisfied!
tanya_2017

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:45:42 AM

We will follow you!
Good luck to the team - an excellent project
We hope that everything will turn out!
Ramir

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:50:03 AM

Now many people are engaged in retail - the project has an excellent user base, which are interested in its implementation! If you really succeed in making trade in social networks so simple - you are geniuses!
tanya_2017

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:56:43 AM

Now many people are engaged in retail - the project has an excellent user base, which are interested in its implementation! If you really succeed in making trade in social networks so simple - you are geniuses!

I think this is the project that can change the market!
trimpo.io

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:59:07 AM

I think this is the project that can change the market!
Thank you so much! Smiley
commander11

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:04:55 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 05:38:50 PM by commander11

Triggering the adoption thru the foundation of global marketplace seems a niche, but is there any  strong partnership that backed Trimpo up for the static growth when it comes to implementation and instituional rules and regulations?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: