Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:11:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: binance or folkdelta or bancor  (Read 2453 times)
citydragoon

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:31:21 PM

Bancor are weaker than its partners and Binance is the strongest one. I like this because its works constantly and problems with it are minimized.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:00:13 PM

what is the best exchange
Binance is the best altcoin trading platform as of today followed by Bittrex. Forkdelta is only applicable for Ethereum token trades. It is a decentralize trading platform in Ethereum and you cannot trade any altcoin that doesn't use Ethereum smart contract.
ciang huang

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 06:35:49 PM

all exchanges are all good and good but if I think that has a high volume and the transaction is very safe, that is binance with a very good level of security.

onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:09:46 PM

For now mine favourite exchange is Binance and so far they offer excellent service, before I used mostly Poloniex until they lost all trust with their terrible customer support. Mostly I try to stick to one exchange until they can't give me the quality service anymore they currently do,  also don't expect to see soon another exchange taking over the position from Binance. The desktop software is also really nice and is updated regularly and works mostly better as the browser version.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:40:33 AM

I still prefer Forkdelta for trading ERC-20 Tokens, because is a decentralized exchange and easy to use. also, we don't need to register and we can set up the transaction fee's as we want. Also, we can fully control our own wallet...

Binance not bad is an awesome and very popular exchange with a high volume of trading, they also have a high security to ensure everyone asset is safe from hackers...

Bancor, I never tried trading on this exchange, so I can tell you anymore about Bancor. Sorry... 
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:36:55 AM

i never heard of bancor , is it a new exchange ? im not really into new but as soon as this exchange build a reputation in the crypto universe why not ? for now i only use forkdelta and binance because these two are already popular and known to be legit among others out there  .

i use forkdelta for trading my tokens/altcoins but if i cant find them here , ill also check binance if the coins are listed on here if not , then i decided to search for other exchange like kucoin , yobit , hitbtc and others ...
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:20:15 AM

if sorted I will choose Binance first, then bancor and the last one is forldelta ,, for folkdelta I am less comfortable using it, because I have to enter our private key there

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:05:11 PM

These exchanges are good but binance is the best exchange so far, coins that are being listed on binance expected to be in a pump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: