Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:41:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwarf FPGA – the anti-ASIC  (Read 43402 times)
OurManInHavana

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:59:57 PM

Nobody but DwarfMiner owes anything to anyone in this thread, and then only to people who sent payment. Smaram: if I were you I'd ignore this thread and go on with your life - only barking dogs are left here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 08:13:18 PM

Your self-importance is unbecoming. I need to prove I'm innocent to you because why, you say so? Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? And no, the pictures won't do any favors, you would just turn around the story to claim that i am the scammer,  because I'm clearly the only sucker who bought the damn thing and the scammer jumped on the opportunity to frame me.

This is not the court of law so cut the "innocent until proven guilty" bullshit. Post the pictures and I will revise my trust feedback. Or don't post the pictures if you don't care. I have no interest in blaming you for something you didn't do but you seem to be determined to act like a scammer. Your choice.

If you're so clever you'd realize you're the useful idiot here. What you're doing is slanderous, based on nothing but assumptions on top of assumptions. Why? You know this hurts my reputation and now after all what you did, you expect from me to help you, there is no reason anymore, and since I don't owe you a damn thing my only recourse is legal action. Is that so hard to understand for your mind?

I don't need your help. You're clearly not interested in helping the scam victims. But you may want to help yourself and stop acting like a scammer if you think that hurts your reputation.

And you really need to talk to your lawyers for your own good. Or at least read the dictionary entry for "slander".
melpheos

Activity: 557
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:17:40 PM

it told you very clear already on page 50 when i got informed that there is a thread here, i am not in dept by you in any case, i don't need to proof anything, you wan't something from me, then behave normal ask me normal and i will help you!  

you didn't and you continued with your shit show, i told you also the consequences when you continue like that, do you really think you can extort and force me.

since you continued i am not going in anycase to help you, i told you can talk with my lawyers so easy it is! why your are denying it? you are welcome who ever wan't something, i am available here with my lawyers office@ra-hoefler.at waiting for you.

you have something to say, then don't hide your self behind a avatar and take also responsibility for the extortion and assumption that you are doing.

you are behaving like a kid, he can't get his lollypop, ohhh so lets start a shit show, shame on you!

futher more, marking my avater to give it less trust because you climbed the "legend level" because you have nothing else todo then shitposting the whole day, again i can just move my head and tel you, shame on you!

comon don't hide your self, show us who you are and stop this game in the dark.

why you are denying the legal process?

What I have to say (and have said already) does not require me to know your name, not does it require you to know my name. You made claims that appear to be lies, you need to prove they're not, or you can keep lying if you prefer to look like a scammer. It's up to you. I asked you to post the pictures, you're threatening with lawyers, surely that's not normal, is it?

And really - if you actually had talked to a lawyer the first advice would have been to shut up and stop digging your hole. So take an aspirin, cool down, and post those pictures, or go actually talk to your lawyers and have them send me a letter that I could frame and put up on the wall.

Your self-importance is unbecoming. I need to prove I'm innocent to you because why, you say so? Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? And no, the pictures won't do any favors, you would just turn around the story to claim that i am the scammer,  because I'm clearly the only sucker who bought the damn thing and the scammer jumped on the opportunity to frame me.

If you're so clever you'd realize you're the useful idiot here. What you're doing is slanderous, based on nothing but assumptions on top of assumptions. Why? You know this hurts my reputation and now after all what you did, you expect from me to help you, there is no reason anymore, and since I don't owe you a damn thing my only recourse is legal action. Is that so hard to understand for your mind?

OK don't post the picture but give us the address from where the unit was shipped !
Help us here !
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:32:10 PM

it told you very clear already on page 50 when i got informed that there is a thread here, i am not in dept by you in any case, i don't need to proof anything, you wan't something from me, then behave normal ask me normal and i will help you!  

you didn't and you continued with your shit show, i told you also the consequences when you continue like that, do you really think you can extort and force me.

since you continued i am not going in anycase to help you, i told you can talk with my lawyers so easy it is! why your are denying it? you are welcome who ever wan't something, i am available here with my lawyers office@ra-hoefler.at waiting for you.

you have something to say, then don't hide your self behind a avatar and take also responsibility for the extortion and assumption that you are doing.

you are behaving like a kid, he can't get his lollypop, ohhh so lets start a shit show, shame on you!

futher more, marking my avater to give it less trust because you climbed the "legend level" because you have nothing else todo then shitposting the whole day, again i can just move my head and tel you, shame on you!

What I have to say (and have said already) does not require me to know your name, not does it require you to know my name. You made claims that appear to be lies, you need to prove they're not, or you can keep lying if you prefer to look like a scammer. It's up to you. I asked you to post the pictures, you're threatening with lawyers, surely that's not normal, is it?

And really - if you actually had talked to a lawyer the first advice would have been to shut up and stop digging your hole. So take an aspirin, cool down, and post those pictures, or go actually talk to your lawyers and have them send me a letter that I could frame and put up on the wall.

No it's your behavior and attitude that makes you look like a scammer.  I had thought you were just a stupid guy who lied about having the thing but now I am starting to think maybe you are more involved with this scam than I thought.
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 08:59:00 PM
Merited by green547 (3)

Meanwhile, ...

Name:   DwarfMiner
Activity:   42
Merit:   1
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   May 06, 2018, 06:16:28 AM
Last Active:   June 20, 2018, 12:03:47 PM

A new user on BCT having ONLY 42 posts and nobody has a fuckin clue as to who the dude is in real life is worried about his reputation being hurt. Somebody fuck me in the ass sans lube, hoping that such would help get my head wrapped around the concept.

I can see the header of the legal action now: Anon Dude on BCT vs suchmoon; the body including: I, the lawyer for the character, wants the judge to stop suchmoon from harming my character's character.

gameboy366

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:42:45 PM

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

It works the other way round in the crypto world.

Guilty until proven innocent. (Also the magic formula to avoid scams)

Lol, I can already see hordes of BitTube bagholders coming here.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 10:04:30 PM
Merited by Searing (1)

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

It works the other way round in the crypto world.

Guilty until proven innocent. (Also the magic formula to avoid scams)

Lol, I can already see hordes of BitTube bagholders coming here.

Simple.

more than one person posting in this thread are guilty:

Dwarf

and

people whom supported his claims and/or made claims of an actual product existing/working.

To this day:
No promises have been kept by Dwarf; except the ones to me stating that no steps of validity will be taken and that they would be actively avoided.
No product has surfaced.
No product [as described] has been made available publicly [in any respect] to verify its function or validity.

Photos of those unsoldered boards means absolutely nothing.   Imagine how much $$$ you could rake in by making a $100 purchase order to a random/custom board design from a bulk manufacturer online.....  

I'm actually surprised he didn't take the time to show multiple boards populated with junk parts to try and pass off a better image and steal more $$$.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
OTC_Buyer

Activity: 92
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:17:05 PM

I am a little confused - I saw the bad review of this thing from smaram where he said it was a POS. I guess he didn't give it a rating but it seemed like a 1/5. Are people mad at him for endorsing it? I basically walked away with the impression he was dissing it, and it didn't work without constant care, if at all. At that point I just forgot about it, so I'm surprised people bought it based off his advice to stay away from it? What am I missing?

edit: Also sorry to hear you guys guy scammed, that sucks.  Sad

Here is what I've seen:

https://i.snag.gy/ujXKva.jpg

Specifically:

they are real
it works, but not stable
just a matter of time to solve this
good to have a test device
cant be used for 24/7 at the moment
will do this week more tests

I don't see anything even close to "do not buy". On the contrary, it was stated that it's just a matter of time to solve the stability issue.

But the bigger problem here is whether the device ever existed and how did smaram get it. This doesn't make any sense but I'll reserve my judgement until we get more proof, or not.

I don’t see only 20 mins either
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:23:17 PM

It's at the bottom of the screenshot.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:25:33 PM

Yeah, kinda clear he said he got one of these...makes it all look even more fishy....thanks for the link....

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
OTC_Buyer

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:33:39 PM

when somebody tells you the devices doesnt work longer than 20min and then it crashes, do you go to buy it? anyway habe some private dm messges, will share tommorow (right now on mobile)

i sayed this also to exodussian as soon i am back from germany, will try to analyse what i have and share it, it is also in my interest to find him.

I am still willing if all I have to do is setup a delay timer to reset it so often until firmware is updated ... so yeah I would still have purchased ... problem is OP hasn’t delivered either way and so far vanished

http://www.ezautomation.net/eztimer/eztimer_menu.htm?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7O2ctKGi3AIVghlpCh2KFA05EAAYASAAEgJd-fD_BwE
OTC_Buyer

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:05:24 AM
Merited by suchmoon (5)

some fairy tale devices that have 0 evidence of:

1. A working product

"The bittube guy" is actually the only person (other than the scammer, if they're not the same person) who claimed to have tested a partially working product. So despite your valiant  6-paragraph attempt to deflect, he can only blame himself for this debacle. If he's such an astute businessman as you're claiming then I hope he will realize that it's not worth damaging the reputation of his business by covering up a scam.

Let's start with high-resolution pictures of the device from all angles, with a current date and the businessman's name on a sheet of paper. Same with the shipping label. Not a huge request, is it? Unless he doesn't have the device.

If I am reading correctly here it is my understanding you have in your possession an actual DwarfMiner unit that so far no one else has received. Good for you. But it would be so helpful for those who did buy and not received, like myself, that you can provide any information to help us locate OP. Were you given a tracking number? Did it have a name or address of package? Anything? Thanks in advance.

I can’t even get OP to reply to my email about a simple molex question (unrelated to delivery of unit).
Bitside.co

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:50:38 AM

lol why are you guys even bothering anymore?
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:04:51 AM

Post the damned pictures, that's all. How can it be so difficult ? Moreover, you would help the community.

^^this.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:41:34 PM

Post the damned pictures, that's all. How can it be so difficult ? Moreover, you would help the community.

^^this.

there is not a chance in hell of this happening..it is more likely you will see a legit unicorn picture first...so as long

as folk are hoping...you may as well go for the 'big bucks' and wish for the unicorn picture...odds are the same

it is a moot point 'neither exists!'

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
gameboy366

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:38:19 PM

BitTube and everyone associated with it are now confirmed scam.
dhouse

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:41:20 PM

you guiys you guys mauybe the miner is real lollololo0lo
HerbPean
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:16:48 PM

I can't wait for the Batch 2 !!
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:18:21 PM

you guiys you guys mauybe the miner is real lollololo0lo

I used to believe in the tooth fairy, Santa Claus, Unicorns, pots of gold at the end of rainbows.  But all I smell here since day one was fish.  When the Paypal option was removed then I new it was rotten fish.  So that is why I am hoping someone hunts this guy down.  Then it would get really fun.
bittawm
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:02:07 PM

Friedcat came back for round 2

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: