Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:35:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to achieve higher rank ?  (Read 223 times)
Thomas petersen (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:04:27 PM

Hello guys,
I am new to this forum and came to know that i have to be at least jr. member to participate in any bounty.
So I need your suggestions how can i achieve higher rank quickly.
And also what did i have to post that will be considered as quality post.
Thank you
 Smiley  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iconternal

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:20:53 AM

It is true once you have to post a quality and if you want to reach Jr member you must pass 30 active and 4 weeks running, in that way you will achieve the goal.

ANYONE
(ANY)   www.any-one.org   (ANY)
Investment Platform
TepungBeras

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:29:34 AM

Be patient in your upgrading ratings, and you can read the rules in ranking ratings, at least you should try to be patient for up to 30 active to reach Jr members.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Hopeliza

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:36:40 AM

By posting constructive posts for you to receive merits and to be able to rank up your account. Just wait and do your task well.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:39:22 AM

Just make sure that your posts are quality for you to have a chance to recieve merits from the higher ranks that's the only way for you to be able to ranked up.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
abelmon66

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:39:48 AM

To boost your rankings, you should post qualified ones to give your Merit to you, and you must also have 30 active to become Jr member and activate and also Merit will be able to raise your rank.
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:41:36 AM

The only way for you to be able to ranked up is your post should by quality and constructive ones. Because if not you will not able to recieve any merits.

Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:46:42 AM

Hello guys,
I am new to this forum and came to know that i have to be at least jr. member to participate in any bounty.
Thank you
 Smiley  Smiley

You know it is difficult to achieve higher rank quickly because rank are not only base on your activity but also in merit. You need to post with quality that attract someone here in forum to give you a merit. I think this link could help you to know and learn about ranking.....https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2766177.0
Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:47:59 AM

To just raise the rankings to Jr member you just need 30 active and it will run about a month and you have to do a good post.
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:54:46 AM

It is true once you have to post a quality and if you want to reach Jr member you must pass 30 active and 4 weeks running, in that way you will achieve the goal.
What you've answer is true, but I think our friend ask higher rank like full member or Sr. Member. Yes you need to post with quality and someone gave you a merit by doing that.But for me it's hard, especially we are many in the forum.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:59:25 AM

Hi!

Welcome to this forum! I think you already know that before you going to participate in a bounty campaign you should be able to upgrade your rank from newbie to jr.member and above. So that you can be able to join in different bounty campaign however you should also make a quality post to earn merit this merit is implemented last few months to prevent spammer and shitposter.

For making a quality post there is no standard qualifications for making quality post the most important is you can help others in this forum and as long as you could already learned what is the main purpose of this bitcointalk forum.

Look for this guidelines for you to know how merit systems works! This is the guidelines of theymos:

In addition to activity, everyone now has a merit score, and you need both a certain activity level and a certain merit score in order to reach higher member ranks. The required scores are:

RankRequired activityRequired merit
Brand new00
Newbie10
Jr Member300
Member6010
Full Member120100
Sr. Member240250
Hero Member480500
LegendaryRandom in the range 775-10301000

You get merit points when someone sends you some for one of your posts. Additionally, when someone sends you merit points, half of those points can be sent by you to other people.

Certain users are designated as "merit sources". They can create new merit out of nothing, up to a limited number per month (which differs per source). I will not be posting a definitive list of merit sources (so that people don't bug them too much), though you'll soon figure out who they are if you pay attention.

There is currently no such thing as a "demerit". I'm hoping that the positive merits alone will be fine. I could add demerits pretty easily later on if necessary, though.

I'm hoping that this system will increase post quality by:
 - Forcing people to post high-quality stuff in order to rank up. If you just post garbage, you will never get even 1 merit point, and you will therefore never be able to put links in your signature, etc.
 - Highlighting good posts with the "Merited by" line.

While we will not be directly moderating this, I encourage people to give merit to posts that are objectively high-quality, not just posts that you agree with.

Do not beg for merit excessively.

Useful infographics

Forum users have helpfully created some infographics to explain the merit system:
paxmao's infographic
ibminer's infographic
8Habits's infographic
JetSet11's infographic
zentdex's infographic
alia_armelle's infographic

If you want to be a merit source:

1. Be a somewhat established member.
 2. Collect TEN posts written in the last couple of months by other people that have not received nearly enough merit for how good they are, and post quotes for them all in a new Meta thread. The point of this is to demonstrate your ability to give out merit usefully.
 3. We will take a look at your history and maybe make you a source.

I am especially eager to have merit sources in sub-communities such as the local sections.

Trivia:

For current members, your initial merit score is equal to the minimum required to your rank. Of that, a certain amount (less than the usual half) is spendable. The spendable amount was calculated based on your current rank and the number of activity points you earned in the last year. A Legendary member who hasn't posted in the last year would still be Legendary, but would not have any spendable merit.

If someone sends you 1 merit, the 0.5 sMerit is not wasted; it is just not shown until you get another merit point.

There are stats here, and you can find someone's merit summary by clicking the "merit" link on their profile.

And don't be hurry for getting higher rank, it is very nice to start from the beginning before you reaching peak. Try spend morw time to read and study all about in this forum. Smiley

Thank you verymuch!
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:03:45 AM

Hello guys,
Thank you
 Smiley  Smiley
Be patient, just do your job properly and correctly according to existing procedures and conditions. to achieve higher rankings you have to post quality and constructive posts because it's one of the absolute levers to increase your rankings. keep the spirit and think positive. success for you.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:05:17 AM

Hello guys,
Thank you
 Smiley  Smiley

Bro before you think about to upgrade your rank, you should upgrade first your knowledge about the crypto currency. You need to be patient person, not all the things are you can get quickly.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:08:30 AM

for now the most realistic way is to try to create a post that provides useful information for everyone, including members in this forum to get as many merit. there are using instans way, by buying merit. but I do not think that's a good way. better to try for yourself.
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:13:23 AM

Rank up requirement is activity and merit but for a jr mem only need to meet 30 activity. It cant finished in time what you want. Just 14 activity will count in 2 weeks or 14 days so meaning doing more 14 in 2 weeks will result ( for example you post 20 but just i said 14 per 2 weeks) it will become 20 post 14 activity. Another 2 weeks before this activity turn into 28 then 2 weeks again turn into 42

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:16:39 AM

You need to post good quality to give you merit points you can also make a thread that helps and give you merit points. There are so many ways to rank up you just need to work hard on bitcoin even if it's not a good quality post or you do not even know how to make a thread as long as you know that and you can just do it just as you are basically here and you will learn a lot.
Manoharachan

Activity: 93
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:24:54 AM

Make a good post to make people willing to give Merit to you and can avoid spam or deleted by moderators and you can increase your rank to Jr member if you add active to 30 active.
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:27:18 AM

It's quite straightforward, just be active both qualitatively and quantitatively. But beyond that, there are some threads where it may be more difficult to obtain merits than others, you would need to figure that out because of this changes per time. Without merit, your higher rank dream might get stuck at the Junior rank level, perhaps until the rule changes or gets amended.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:58:20 AM

in my opinion, you should be more patient and follow all the rules that already exist.
you should provide quality posts and constructive posts, such as helping to share important information with everyone.

if they think the information is useful, they will be happy to give you a merit and will automatically help you get up the ranks immediately.
vickyaldillah

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:23:48 AM

Misalkan kita lupa memposting tidak mencapai dalam 2 minggu apakah poin kita masuk itungan atau hangus ?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: