Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:03:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to achieve higher rank ?  (Read 223 times)
Thomas petersen (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

I really appreciate all the suggestions you guys gave me. I will definitely try all this ideas and hopefully reach my goal. Thank you all  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hugo7777777

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:01:32 PM

I write messages every day, but I do not particularly understand the topic
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:55:03 PM

Hello guys,
I am new to this forum and came to know that i have to be at least jr. member to participate in any bounty.
So I need your suggestions how can i achieve higher rank quickly.
And also what did i have to post that will be considered as quality post.
Thank you
 Smiley  Smiley
1. your need 30 unique posts for 28 days, no copy-paste, no 1 line unmeaningful post, not quickly stay 28 days.
2. If you break any rules do not consider the quality post, if you submit the low-quality post so May be given red trust by DT2 member/banned this community forum.

Note: so your need first carefully read the all topic pin-post,rules  & read discussion others people (how to submit the post) then post this community. 

Users posting "joined" type posts when not required or allowed will be BANNED https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2284371.0
Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0
Hugo7777777

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:46:07 PM

Thanks for the advice, I will apply everything that is written here
pubudu92

Activity: 243
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:05:15 PM

Hello guys,
I am new to this forum and came to know that i have to be at least jr. member to participate in any bounty.
Thank you
 Smiley  Smiley

You need to achieve 30 activities for update newbie to jr. member. But you can only collect 14 activities for 14 days. So you have to wait 1 month to update to jr. member. Please write quality posts when you making a post. It's good for you. Not that Newbie only allows 50 characters for 1 post.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by  NFT
jajulway

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:06:24 AM

i am also a beginner, i post as many as i can (no spam of course) to reach jr. member and join some bounties...
it makes me more dilligent everytime i posted
Dhanushka

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:04:41 AM

Hello guys,
Thank you
 Smiley  Smiley

you have to wait more than 29 days with 28 activities. Then you will be able to take jr member post and for other ranks you have to gain merits by posting meaningful informative which relevant to certain topic.

Dhanushka

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:06:40 AM

actively participate in forums and write articles, and all the secret Wink

But you have to make sure quality of post. otherwise you will be banned from the forum for being a spam.

Bakuretsu

Activity: 9
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:22:54 AM

From what I’ve read, you should not aim at rising rank through quantity posting, but rather qualitive posting. That it, it is way better to post less and let those post be meaningful, that post a lot of one-liner unthought comments.

Activity is the formal requirement, along with merit, but the foremost focus should be on contributing to the forum, even if you do participate in campaigns.

Crappy constant posting can get you reported and could even lead to banning your account.
yabutzxc

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:46:04 AM

In my opinion, to achieve a higher rank is just make sure your post are have a good quality.
Sarzy15

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:46:40 PM

You can achieve Jr member by surpassing 30 activities, you can get activities by posting threads and also commenting on threads
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: