Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:02:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ITO/ICO] 🚀SPIKING - 🐳1000 Whales In Your Wallet🐳  (Read 33134 times)
spiking.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 10:26:04 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 01:49:28 AM by spiking.io

SPIKING OFFICIAL PRE-ITO ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD
[ Website | Whitepaper | Announcement Thread |
 | Facebook | Medium | Twitter | Telegram ]

Try Spiking (Stock) Apps here: https://spiking.com/download

Since 2016, Spiking has offered a state-of-the-art fintech platform that enables tracking of stock moves of over 11,000 sophisticated investors - Blue Whales, Millionaires and Billionaires in the stock market. Now, building on Spiking’s success in the stock market, the company is expanding its unique Follower-Whale protocol and its AI assistant RoboBull into the world of cryptocurrency, with a vision to empower and educate everyday investors and traders of all levels towards financial freedom with peace of mind. The Spiking platform and its tools will empower users to follow and automatically mirror the verified trading activities of Whales, who are highly successful traders or owners of large crypto holdings with access to information before anyone else.

Whale Hunting Referrals

In the spirit of empowering everyday investors with knowledge and information, Spiking wishes to partner directly with industry players who are moving markets — the Whales themselves! In a departure from traditional norms of having a long list of advisors who will benefit from the “reserve pool”, Spiking is inviting these whales to be partners and front the ICO together with the team, thereby sharing in the future success of the project!

As a special campaign launch, we are rewarding users for referring a whale with 8888 Spike Tokens per successful referral!
Visit here: https://t.me/SpikingWhaleBot

Whale Partnership

Spiking is setting aside 500,000,000 Spike Tokens (USD5M in value) in a pool for verified partner whales to split evenly. There must be a minimum of 100 whales in this program by the end of the ICO for it to be valid. (E.g, if there are 200 whales in the program, each whale is entitled to 2.5M Spike tokens). Introductory partnership details here!

About Token

Token Name & Symbol: SPIKE
Platform: Ethereum platform (ERC20)
Price in ICO: 1 SPIKE = 0.01 USD
Tokens for sale: 1,500,000,000 SPIKE
Total Supply: 5,000,000,000 SPIKE

Investment Information

Min: 0.3ETH
Accepting: USD, BTC, ETH
Distributed in ICO: 30%
Soft Cap: $2,000,000USD
Hard Cap: $15,000,000USD
Date of public sale / ICO will be announced soon!

Resources

Whitepaper: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gQF9v8AcCtQj5EYuDY40zWf--KAKTjqK_C1FR_3Ul6g/edit?usp=sharing
One Pager: https://spiking.io/spiking_io_pager.pdf
Presentation: https://spiking.io/spiking_io_presentation.pdf

Press Updates

June 2, 2018 - Spiking Announces Partnership with J Capital and Excavo and Brings Top Advisors On Board

May 30, 2018 - SPIKING and QUOINE Partner to Launch World's First Private Token Sale on an Exchange

May 30, 2018 - SPIKING and QUOINE Partner to Launch World's First Private Token Sale on an Exchange

May 22, 2018 - traceto.io Partners with Exchanges and AI Trading Platform Spiking to Remove Existing Barriers to Cryptocurrency Investment

May 10, 2018 - Singapore’s First Fintech Trading App Spiking Announces Initial Token Offering

This thread is evolving and constantly being updated. Please add us on your Watchlist!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:52:29 PM

interesting Wink I see bittrex being the main target for trading., if the token sale is not sold out you plan to burn it or split it to all spike holders?
spiking.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:46:18 AM

That's a very sharp insight!

We believe burning coins do not have a long-term impact on the economics of our token due to the fact that each SPIKE token has 10 decimal places. The unsold token will be put back to the Company’s reserve.
Amalgamation

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:58:25 AM

Seems to be a pretty good project especially the team behind the project is awesome. Looking forward from you guys. Good luck!
spiking.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:10:19 AM

Thank you very much for your kind feedback.

We hope to engage the community so that everyone understands the concept of Whale Hunting!

Check out the Whale Hunt bounty program here https://blog.spiking.com/spiking-whale-hunting-and-a-call-for-whales-to-partner-up-bc2fb4dd7d9c
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:11:11 AM

Based on the description above, this project should be very serious to plan the ICO. Will you plan to have a bounty campaign program to spread out the information of this project? It should be very helpful. In addition, I'll keep my attention for this project.   

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
spiking.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:20:09 AM

Yes, that's sharp!

We've just completed our airdrop at https://t.me/SpikingOfficial

Now, you can still join the https://t.me/SpikingWhaleBot
spiking.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 11:43:48 AM

Thanks for your suggestion. We will look into this.
spiking.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 04:58:18 PM

Yes, that's sharp!

We've just completed our airdrop at https://t.me/SpikingOfficial

Now, you can still join the https://t.me/SpikingWhaleBot
Okay. I'll visit those links for getting more information. Furthermore, is there a translation bounty program in the early campaign of this project? If yes, I would like to join.

Yes! Please stand by. We will be updating our announcement and add bounty details:) Just finalizing some stuff! Thank you for your patience.
Saks92

Activity: 210
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 04:13:50 PM

What's your marketing & communication strategy ? I mean your twitter got many followers but your article is not liked as well ...
Are you sur that your bounty is going to be a success ?

Based on your social media, you got followers, how you going to communicate about your bounty if no one is checking your accounts ? i am talking about bounty hunters working for the crypto world sir,

This project is really interesting but idk what to think, your telegram got 38k members but not much talking. How are you going to get investors mostly whales ? Any advisors ?

I have many questions but first of all, marketing & communication are both really important mostly in crypto market. Too much projects, too much bounties. If you want serious whales, you need to separate yourself from others.

GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:28:34 PM

So your service is just about copy others deals, right? And will you have some kind of money threshold for whales or anyone can be a whale?

Since 2016, Spiking has offered a state-of-the-art fintech platform that enables tracking of stock moves of over 11,000 sophisticated investors - Blue Whales, Millionaires and Billionaires in the stock market.

Do you speak about alpha app from your site or you have some other finished and working product? If yes where can I try to use it?
spiking.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 01:39:26 PM

What's your marketing & communication strategy ? I mean your twitter got many followers but your article is not liked as well ...
Are you sur that your bounty is going to be a success ?

Based on your social media, you got followers, how you going to communicate about your bounty if no one is checking your accounts ? i am talking about bounty hunters working for the crypto world sir,

This project is really interesting but idk what to think, your telegram got 38k members but not much talking. How are you going to get investors mostly whales ? Any advisors ?

I have many questions but first of all, marketing & communication are both really important mostly in crypto market. Too much projects, too much bounties. If you want serious whales, you need to separate yourself from others.

A more comprehensive marketing strategy and bounty programs are in the works at the moment! You can check out our investors and advisors in our whitepaper and the website at spiking.io

The Spiking Platform and AI protocol is already live and functioning on the traditional stock market, you can view that branch of spiking at spiking.com ...We have created a platform to do this similar follower-whale model in the cryptocurrency markets. We are already working with Whales from the crypto market, as you can imagine, some of the whales in the traditional stock market are also whales in the cryptocurrency markets. This information will be released when our official ICO ANN thread is announced. We wanted to get the PRE-ICO thread out there to give the crypto community a heads up as to what is in store in the coming months.

Add us to your watch list!
spiking.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 01:41:19 PM

So your service is just about copy others deals, right? And will you have some kind of money threshold for whales or anyone can be a whale?

Since 2016, Spiking has offered a state-of-the-art fintech platform that enables tracking of stock moves of over 11,000 sophisticated investors - Blue Whales, Millionaires and Billionaires in the stock market.

Do you speak about alpha app from your site or you have some other finished and working product? If yes where can I try to use it?

You can check out our Spiking (stock) app here: https://spiking.com/download
mikejack

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:32:22 AM

Reserve
gu214
Copper Member

Activity: 235

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:31:42 PM

reserve korean translation

and have translation certificate

previous work: risinghouse wp and article, hirego wp and web, origin protocol web, emmares wp .. etc

email: dltnch@gmail.com

telegram: @dltnch

thank you
spiking.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:22:04 PM

reserve korean translation

and have translation certificate

previous work: risinghouse wp and article, hirego wp and web, origin protocol web, emmares wp .. etc

email: dltnch@gmail.com

telegram: @dltnch

thank you

Our ANN is being constantly updated. Information about translations and related bounties will follow!
alex7308

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:12:55 PM

Interesting project for me. I'd like to read more about it. Grin I hope this project will be successful. Hope your team always keep up the great work!
spiking.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:43:58 PM

Interesting project for me. I'd like to read more about it. Grin I hope this project will be successful. Hope your team always keep up the great work!

Thank you! Please visit our website: Spiking.io to read the whitepaper and find out more! To keep yourself updated on upcoming events and campaigns, join us on Telegram: https://t.me/SpikingOfficial
quards

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:47:39 PM

great project
pradobo

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:39:21 PM

Great work by the devs! All the links we (the curious potential investors) need are neatly organized and easily accessible.
I'm gonna do my research and, hopefully, I'm gonna get back to you Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: