Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:40:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ITO/ICO] 🚀SPIKING - 🐳1000 Whales In Your Wallet🐳  (Read 33138 times)
liamclark

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:19:14 PM

Traders can easily find whales matching their goals, follow their trades automatically, and take the steps toward fulfilling their dreams of achieving financial freedom.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rexrace
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:51:37 AM

Hello guys. I'm glad to get acquainted with such a progressive team. If I correctly understood the concept, you not only want to attract whales, but also are ready to contribute to the training of traders. On what conditions will this cooperation take place? What is the payment and how long will it take?
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:17:43 AM

I saw that you already have an alpha version of your platform. What opportunities does it give to the trader?
bertramSky

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:52:38 AM

Hi, your ecosystem is only aimed at providing up-to-date data on trading and preparation of analysis, or will you also act as the exchange?
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:34:30 AM

Hello guys. I'm glad to get acquainted with such a progressive team. If I correctly understood the concept, you not only want to attract whales, but also are ready to contribute to the training of traders. On what conditions will this cooperation take place? What is the payment and how long will it take?
Hello. I can share that I know about CST program
Free version of Spiking App will be available for all traders and allow you to use powerful tool that uses both artificial intelligence and behavioral finance to spot investing opportunities. You can get access to the rate for beginning traders for 120 dollars a month. More information about Certified Smart Trader program and how to begin learning you can read here https://c.st/
spiking.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:45:48 AM

You can either take the shortcut to mirror the trades of Whales or get inspired by the training provided by them 🐳
spiking.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:48:02 AM

I saw that you already have an alpha version of your platform. What opportunities does it give to the trader?

Presently, we have the complete stock market version. Please download at spiking.com/app and check out the trades by Warren Buffett, George Soros, Elon Musk, etc!
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:51:18 AM

Hi, your ecosystem is only aimed at providing up-to-date data on trading and preparation of analysis, or will you also act as the exchange?

It's not exchange. The platform will help you better track trends in trading
spiking.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:52:09 AM

Oh yes! We will be providing all the tools for the whales as well as followers to make an informed analysis. However, we are not an exchange because our model is to integrate with multi-crypto exchanges.
AncientZero

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:55:56 AM

Your aim is very ambitious, but how will you attract whales to cooperate with Spiking? and you wrote something that if a trader who has learned from you will sell well, he will be able to receive an additional 5% bonus?
zencat

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:49:36 AM

What is the value of your platform? I like the opportunity to use a bot, but what about the profits for investors? why should I buy your tokens?
spiking.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 03:46:13 PM

Your aim is very ambitious, but how will you attract whales to cooperate with Spiking? and you wrote something that if a trader who has learned from you will sell well, he will be able to receive an additional 5% bonus?

Yes, we are reaching out to authentic whales who want to make a difference!

See our Whale Hunting Program here https://blog.spiking.com/spiking-whale-hunting-and-a-call-for-whales-to-partner-up-bc2fb4dd7d9c

We also design a Profit Split Model where we use the Fibonacci sequence... Spiking 8%, Whale 21%, and Followers 71%
spiking.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 03:49:49 PM

What is the value of your platform? I like the opportunity to use a bot, but what about the profits for investors? why should I buy your tokens?

Our commitment is to put 1,000 whales in your wallet.

Each whale will be verified based on a wallet value of at least US$1 million.

Multiply that against 1,000 whales... Spiking Platform will have $1 billion worth of value trading on it!

Of course, you have to decide for yourself whether this SPIKE token is worth your investment.
spiking.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 02:36:37 AM

Update June 1, 2018
Spiking x Crypto Bacon Club (CBC) Present Dolphin Insights Program (DIP).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Watch out, dolphins are about to make waves!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who are the Dolphins?

Dolphins are influencers and experts in the cryptocurrency space.
Through the DIP, dolphins will be carefully curated by Crypto Bacon Club to provide insights and share their passion and knowledge of cryptocurrency on a daily basis.
A dolphin can be a crypto enthusiast, trader of different experience levels, or even a student with a great interest in anything crypto-related.

Working hand in hand, Spiking and the Dolphins selected by Crypto Bacon Club will strive to help the Spiking community navigate the complex waters of all things crypto.

To see Dolphins’ posts, move over to the Dolphin 101 section of the Spiking blog or
check out DIP press release!

spiking.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 02:38:53 AM

Great work by the devs! All the links we (the curious potential investors) need are neatly organized and easily accessible.
I'm gonna do my research and, hopefully, I'm gonna get back to you Cheesy

We sincerely thank you for your kind words. The team is working hard to successfully integrate Crypto into our existing stock-related services and exceed your expectations. Any feedback to make our platform and anything Spiking related better will be much appreciated:) Please stay tuned!
Nylanian

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:42:44 AM

Extremely ambitious and exciting product Spiking Team!

The part potential investors should be most excited about is that Spiking already has a functioning and successful platform in the traditional Stock market and they are simply shifting that product into the cryptocurrency market. If they were able to attract whales in the traditional stock market, i'm sure they will have no issue attracting whales in the cryptocurrency markets. Added to watch list, thanks team!
Humulus

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:01:23 AM

it all sounds cool, but I do not really understand how this will all work and what will your tokens serve?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
spiking.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:33:59 AM

Extremely ambitious and exciting product Spiking Team!

The part potential investors should be most excited about is that Spiking already has a functioning and successful platform in the traditional Stock market and they are simply shifting that product into the cryptocurrency market. If they were able to attract whales in the traditional stock market, i'm sure they will have no issue attracting whales in the cryptocurrency markets. Added to watch list, thanks team!

Smiley
spiking.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:35:02 AM

it all sounds cool, but I do not really understand how this will all work and what will your tokens serve?

The Spiking Platform will help traders to follow whales in the cryptocurrency market.

Traders can easily find whales matching their goals, follow their trades automatically, and take the steps toward fulfilling their dreams of achieving financial freedom. With the use of smart contracts on the blockchain, the Spiking Platform will allow its users to mirror the trading activity of any whale and control their own segregated trading accounts directly. SPIKE will be the token that fuels the Spiking Platform (gas).

For new traders, Spiking will offer the assistance of RoboBull — our proprietary AI Robot. RoboBull is an intelligent portfolio management manager that applies artificial intelligence to create a portfolio of different whales based on the trader’s risk/reward ratio. New traders can enjoy peace of mind with a more sustainable trading plan.

Tracking whale trades is a valuable barometer which is lacking in the cryptocurrency market today. Spiking is here to introduce a platform that will fill this market void and transform the way traders interact with the market, helping traders at all levels to make better decisions. 
mi5ha6in

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:32:51 AM

Hello. A good project. It will be interesting to improve my trading knowledge. The distribution of tokens will begin when the sale is closed or sooner?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: