Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:19:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ITO/ICO] 🚀SPIKING - 🐳1000 Whales In Your Wallet🐳  (Read 33138 times)
subrisk57

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

Hello Team! Is it possible to calculate the profit of one user of your system for a month? on what factors does income depend?
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Falkgornos

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:45:27 PM

Hello. If the minimum contribution is 10,000 USD then what is the equivalent in Spike tokens?
Hi. If we take into account that the price of one Spike token is 0.01 USD, for minimal contribution you will receive  100 Spike tokens
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:50:15 PM

Hello. If the minimum contribution is 10,000 USD then what is the equivalent in Spike tokens?
Hi. If we take into account that the price of one Spike token is 0.01 USD, for minimal contribution you will receive  100 Spike tokens
I have to confirm that they are on my account in the QUOINE wallet or is it the minimum amount to buy?
flexnbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:55:55 PM

Hi! Investing in your token user gets the opportunity to improve their trading knowledge. What do you offer for the most successful traders? And what parameters of success do you take into account?

The most successful traders join the Spiking Platform as Whales. That is, Whales will attract followers to mirror their trades and they enjoy the profit split model. 🐳
Understood. Knowing about your bonuses, it contributes to the desire to develop and improve your skills. Do you plan to use the referral system? This is an excellent opportunity to create a circle of trust and find new connoisseurs of your platform
Referral system will be available when Spiking platform begins to work. You can read in the WP  the token destination and there is "Incentivizing the community—users can earn SPIKE Tokens by performing a service in the ecosystem such as writing reviews, personal profile completion, and referral of friend".
spiking.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 12:58:09 PM

We are very excited to launch our Private Sale on QUOINE’s innovative ICO Mission Control Platform
from today, 6 June to 6 August 2018.

Spiking brings transparency to the cryptocurrency and stock exchanges through real-time verified information on trades made by the Whales.
Spiking is the world’s first such platform — a hybrid of stocks and cryptocurrencies in one app, designed to enable users to make informed trading decisions
by tracking the verified trading activities of Whales.

How to Participate in Spiking Private Sale

We know that Private Sales are normally hard to access, but with our partnership with QUOINE ICO Market, we are bringing them straight to you.

1. How is someone eligible to participate in the Private Sale?

Eligibility for participation:
1.1 Minimum USD10,000 equivalent crypto account balance in QRYPTOS to unlock the Private Sale.
1.2 Minimum one contribution is USD10,000 to purchase in Tokens in order to be eligible for the Private Sale bonus.  
1.3 Only eligible participant will be able to view the Bonus in ICO Market.

As in the ICO Market, the ICO contributor must also agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Token Issuer prior to purchasing the tokens in the Private Sale.

2. How is the Private Sale account balance calculated?

2.1 The Private Sale account balance is calculated based on the value of cryptocurrency holdings in QRYPTOS.  
2.2 Cryptocurrency holdings in QUOINEX are not eligible for Private Sale threshold calculation.  
2.3 The currencies that are counted in the threshold calculation:

QASH, ETH, BTC
BCH (After 18 June)

However please take note, refer to 1.2 in order to contribute in this Private Sale.

Create an account now on QRYPTOS.com to participate in Spiking Private Sale!

Falkgornos

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:00:33 PM

I have to confirm that they are on my account in the QUOINE wallet or is it the minimum amount to buy?
You will need to confirm your account balance in QRYPTOS to unlock the Private Sale. It does not have to be dollars, any crypto currency is suitable. The main thing is that your account should contain at least 10 000 $.
Falkgornos

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:18:47 PM

Hello Team! Is it possible to calculate the profit of one user of your system for a month? on what factors does income depend?
I think it all depends on how much the user earns. Plus bonuses from the Spiking platform is you are successful. We need exact numbers of tokens on user accunt to use them when calculating profit.
subrisk57

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:35:14 PM

I need to clarify one question. If a trader successfully trains and raises his income, he becomes a whale, right? Will it receive any percentages of additional incentives from the platform?
zencat

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:37:24 PM

Guys, I'm delighted with your project. Tell me, can I participate in the bounty campaign? If it is active, write a link
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:51:47 PM

5 billion tokens is not a small amount, I'm sure the price will be cheap
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:02:12 PM

Guys, I'm delighted with your project. Tell me, can I participate in the bounty campaign? If it is active, write a link
Hello. Team did not create the bounty how it usually makes other icos, but as the part of bounty bonus program you can participate in whales hunting.
nikolayenko

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:11:53 PM

You restricted the purchase of tokens for the United States and China. Cut can the residents of these countries accept to use your platform for educational purposes? Because there are the largest exhange transactions.
Falkgornos

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:15:34 PM

I need to clarify one question. If a trader successfully trains and raises his income, he becomes a whale, right? Will it receive any percentages of additional incentives from the platform?
According information from WP, every succesful traders, who become whale, will be rewarded with 21% commission fee from profits generated directly by the followers initial capital, with the followers receiving 71% of the profits plus return of initial capital.

zencat

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:16:44 PM

Hello. Team did not create the bounty how it usually makes other icos, but as the part of bounty bonus program you can participate in whales hunting.
What is the rule and the reward system? What I need to do?
SantiagoDA

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:21:11 PM

You restricted the purchase of tokens for the United States and China. Cut can the residents of these countries accept to use your platform for educational purposes? Because there are the largest exhange transactions.
Spiking's Certified Smart Trader program invites everyone who wants to improve their knowledge and access to valuable analysis tools. there are no restrictions for participation. Every user can register right now https://c.st/
flexnbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:27:15 PM

What is the rule and the reward system? What I need to do?
If you help to find new whale, then for one whale Spiking team will give for you 8888 Spike tokens. Full information read in this article https://blog.spiking.com/spiking-whale-hunting-and-a-call-for-whales-to-partner-up-bc2fb4dd7d9c
milfgard

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:32:38 PM

You have a good model of relations with investors. To achieve loyalty by offering convenient analysis tools is much easier than just convincing that the token is good. What about Spike token, what operations does it allow to perform on the platform?
Falkgornos

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:40:34 PM

You have a good model of relations with investors. To achieve loyalty by offering convenient analysis tools is much easier than just convincing that the token is good. What about Spike token, what operations does it allow to perform on the platform?
SPIKE Tokens will be the main transactional token in SPIKE Protocol and will be used in the following ways:
1. Ehe entry fee to the SPIKE Platform
2. Rewards system
3. Incentivizing the community - bounty and refferal program
4. Reward for lifelong learning
uyga78

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:45:43 PM

Before the whale is added to the platform, will it go through the procedure for confirming its financial success? because scammers can easily create the appearance of their success on the exchange for maximum privilege
SantiagoDA

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:47:13 PM

Before the whale is added to the platform, will it go through the procedure for confirming its financial success? because scammers can easily create the appearance of their success on the exchange for maximum privilege
It is solely up to the Spiking Team’s discretion whether or not to accredit the whale’s validity based on internal diligence methods. Pooling together funds into a single wallet by a syndicate would be automatically disqualified from participation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: