Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:37:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ITO/ICO] 🚀SPIKING - 🐳1000 Whales In Your Wallet🐳  (Read 33138 times)
WiseWolf

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:50:15 PM

When are you planning to launch the ICO?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olegklymko

Activity: 204

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:28:34 PM

Hello. Who can become a program participant? Are you interested in traders specializing only in crypto currency or all, including classical currencies?
bartolomeo111

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:40:26 PM

Interesting and promissing project. But I'm confused that can not find common information on your website. How can I contrubute? What currencies are available for payment?
Falkgornos

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:44:21 PM

Hello. Who can become a program participant? Are you interested in traders specializing only in crypto currency or all, including classical currencies?
If you look closely, then the crypto-investment is not much different from the classic currency trading. But not so many traders are involved in the purchase of tokens, so potential Spiking participants are all types of investors
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:45:40 PM

Interesting and promissing project. But I'm confused that can not find common information on your website. How can I contrubute? What currencies are available for payment?
The sale of Spike will be private. For the participation you need to create a wallet in COIN and read if the parameters of your account are suitable for the purchase of tokens. The list of currencies that can be used team will announce a little bit later in the Telegram https://t.me/SpikingOfficial.
bunopos

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:50:11 PM

Hi there. I need your help. If whales are the largest traders, then who are the dolphins? I find it difficult to understand this terminology
SantiagoDA

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:52:13 PM

Hi there. I need your help. If whales are the largest traders, then who are the dolphins? I find it difficult to understand this terminology
Spiking has partnered with Crypto Bacon Club (CBC) to bring Dolphin Insights Program (DIP). Dolphins are influencers and experts in the cryptocurrency space. Working hand in hand, Spiking and the Dolphins selected by Crypto Bacon Club will strive to help the Spiking community navigate the complex waters of all things crypto.
alizar07
Copper Member

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:05:37 PM

Hi, I don't have much experience in crypto trading, so would you please to explain how your ICO work? What is the goal of the project and how it can be usefull for me?
Redryk

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:07:42 PM

I need more information before contribute. Do you have only private token sale or the ico sale will be too? when the crowdsale will start?
bunopos

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:08:50 PM

Spiking has partnered with Crypto Bacon Club (CBC) to bring Dolphin Insights Program (DIP). Dolphins are influencers and experts in the cryptocurrency space. Working hand in hand, Spiking and the Dolphins selected by Crypto Bacon Club will strive to help the Spiking community navigate the complex waters of all things crypto.
Does this mean that having some level of knowledge in the field of crypto and investment can become participants in the program? What are the privileges of Dolphin?
SantiagoDA

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:10:23 PM

Does this mean that having some level of knowledge in the field of crypto and investment can become participants in the program? What are the privileges of Dolphin?
A dolphin can be a crypto enthusiast, trader of different experience levels, or even a student with a great interest in anything crypto-related. Dolphins will generate content on cryptocurrency topics depending on their knowledge and shared with Spiking’s followers on various social media platforms.
More info you find here https://blog.spiking.com/spiking-partners-with-crypto-bacon-club-cbc-whale-you-be-up-for-it-b731e553bd38
SantiagoDA

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:19:35 PM

I need more information before contribute. Do you have only private token sale or the ico sale will be too? when the crowdsale will start?
The difference between a private sale versus a public sale is the minimum hurdle. Our private investors work with us over the long term to see through the fruition of our project. Date of crowd sale will be published soon
flexnbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:23:36 PM

Hi, I don't have much experience in crypto trading, so would you please to explain how your ICO work? What is the goal of the project and how it can be usefull for me?
Spiking is  the crypto project that aims to bridge the gap of information asymmetry between traders and whales. With its unique and powerful trading tool and its AI robot Robobull, Spiking enables traders to easily find whales and mirror the trades automatically. At Spiking, we strive to help traders make better decisions and take the steps toward fulfilling their dreams of achieving financial freedom.
alizar07
Copper Member

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:31:42 PM

Spiking is  the crypto project that aims to bridge the gap of information asymmetry between traders and whales. With its unique and powerful trading tool and its AI robot Robobull, Spiking enables traders to easily find whales and mirror the trades automatically. At Spiking, we strive to help traders make better decisions and take the steps toward fulfilling their dreams of achieving financial freedom.
Sounds interesting, but what is the power of your instruments? Because many platforms for access to information analysis through the support of artificial intelligence
Falkgornos

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:43:23 PM

A dolphin can be a crypto enthusiast, trader of different experience levels, or even a student with a great interest in anything crypto-related. Dolphins will generate content on cryptocurrency topics depending on their knowledge and shared with Spiking’s followers on various social media platforms.
More info you find here https://blog.spiking.com/spiking-partners-with-crypto-bacon-club-cbc-whale-you-be-up-for-it-b731e553bd38
Dolphin will be rewarded 2,888 spike tokens.
bunopos

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:45:06 PM

So, is it mean the bounty? Or you have another campaign that is also very profitable for investors?
spiking.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:53:39 PM

Hi! Investing in your token user gets the opportunity to improve their trading knowledge. What do you offer for the most successful traders? And what parameters of success do you take into account?

The most successful traders join the Spiking Platform as Whales. That is, Whales will attract followers to mirror their trades and they enjoy the profit split model. 🐳
Understood. Knowing about your bonuses, it contributes to the desire to develop and improve your skills. Do you plan to use the referral system? This is an excellent opportunity to create a circle of trust and find new connoisseurs of your platform

Absolutely! That's a great feedback and which we will put in place! Thank you. 🐳
flexnbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:55:04 PM

Sounds interesting, but what is the power of your instruments? Because many platforms for access to information analysis through the support of artificial intelligence
RoboBull will create a portfolio of different whales based on the trader’s risk/reward ratio.Tracking whale trades is a valuable barometer which is lacking in the cryptocurrency market today. Spiking is here to introduce a platform that will fill this market void and transform the way traders
interact with the market, helping traders at all levels to make better decisions.
SantiagoDA

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:56:10 PM

So, is it mean the bounty? Or you have another campaign that is also very profitable for investors?
It is a separate campaign. for DIP program, there is a stricter selection process as we are looking for individuals with in-depth knowledge of crypto and high potential to become whales. Bounty is aimed at spreading basic awareness of ICO, whereas DIP has a larger, social vision - education of the community.
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:04:08 PM

Hello. I'm so excited with you project but I need to understand one moment. Why will the user benefit from following the whale in addition to the educational goal? tracking whale activity and carrying out transactions are somehow encouraged?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: